Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

December The Month Of Increase Fraud Esp On IG - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / December The Month Of Increase Fraud Esp On IG (175 Views)

Pelican’s Greenish Acres Farm Estate Alert Customer's Of Increase In Price / Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork / EFCC Files Fraud Charges Against Innoson Motors, Innocent Chukwuma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December The Month Of Increase Fraud Esp On IG by kenpanda(m): 6:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
So there's this thread of people who got scammed or who ordered stuff from vendors on twitter and IG. What they ordered isn't what they got, I couldn't completely relate until I got scammed too by a clothe vendor on IG, wasn't so much money but the fact that I was scammed hurt as hell.

I reported their account they got blocked didn't really change the fact that they already robbed me and probably many others.

In my search to how I can prevent myself from fraud in online transaction, I found pandascrow.io and since then I've never had to worry about a thing. I figured I should share cause this December would be crazy and I want everyone out there to protect themselves.

��

(1) (Reply)

Exporters sell your Dollar Receipts And Get Paid Above CBN Rate / Buy Your Sawd Wood/timber From Us. / Kenyan Marketforce Wants To Expand In Five New Markets Across Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.