Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork (4830 Views)

Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of August Alone On Upwork / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork / Chevron Rakes In $3.7bn Net Income, $14.8bn Annual Earnings In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Note: This is for the purpose of motivation solely.

The month of July was the most rewarding to me as a Search Engine Optimization Expert. I have had some successes in the past, but last month was extraordinary.

A lot of people do not know the amount of wealth embedded online. Others feel the only way to make money using the internet is to perpetuate fraud, which to me takes even more resources, consumes more time than doing a legit job.

The good thing is that, you can earn very high with just your mobile device.

Some Nigerians hate new knowledge, others do not value it too. Some young men and ladies contacted me regarding learning SEO, when I told them to pay a meagre $20, they all went into hiding, Lol. How do you expect to make as high as $1,000 from the knowledge gotten free of charge? Then everybody would've been a millionaire by now.
Even those who gamble with N100 to win millions are still better, at least they give up something. grin grin grin

Enough talk, check some of my earnings in the month of July below. From genuine source, genuine income. Work from the comfort of your home.

I will keep updating my monthly earnings in the next three months, maybe someone might just get motivated.

P. S; I have ongoing contracts worth thousands of dollars.

6 Likes

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Lastly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by ManuelNate1: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
More blessings man,
Do you tutor remotely??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by sats: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2021
Um ... so what is your offer?

You did not post all that to only motivate

You want to be paid $20 to teach somebody how to make money on upwork?

What is your offer?

State it clearly

10 Likes

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by opomulero101(m): 12:30pm On Aug 01, 2021
Am interested in ur SEO skill, pls any training coming up let me know. U can also add me:08051615887 to ur whatapp group.
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2021
ManuelNate1:
More blessings man,
Do you tutor remotely??
Thanks man!
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 12:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
sats:
Um ... so what is your offer?

You did not post all that to only motivate

You want to be paid $20 to teach somebody how to make money on upwork?

What is your offer?

State it clearly

My post isn't an advertisement, rather intended to motivate those who are still undecided about finding a skill to work remotely.

By the way, Upwork is just one in a thousand options to make legit money online. We have Guru, people per hour, skillshare, fiver and the rest. I used Upwork because it is where I get the most rewarding gigs for my skill set as an SEO Expert. And yes, I want to teach someone my skill, but not free. The $20 is just for the data it would take throughout the period of the lesson. I don't think anyone would be willing to actually pay for the worth of the knowledge I may impact.
I earn nothing less than 500k on average monthly from remote jobs. Do you think 8k($20) is my problem? Or maybe I don't understand the intention of your question.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
opomulero101:
Am interested in ur SEO skill, pls any training coming up let me know. U can also add me:08051615887 to ur whatapp group.

Check my profile for a WhatsApp contact.

Please Note:
My tutorials are not free, I used to charge $20 but now it's $30. Do Not Write Me On WhatsApp If You Can't Afford The Amount Please.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Bigbeard(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

Check my profile for a WhatsApp contact.

Please Note:
My tutorials are not free, I used to charge $20 but now it's $30. Do Not Write Me On WhatsApp If You Can't Afford The Amount Please.
Are you based in Ghana?
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigbeard:

Are you based in Ghana?

Yes! Though I'm Nigerian, I moved down here because of power supply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by BlueBanana: 2:45pm On Aug 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:
Note: This is for the purpose of motivation solely.

The month of July was the most rewarding to me as a Search Engine Optimization Expert. I have had some successes in the past, but last month was extraordinary.

A lot of people do not know the amount of wealth embedded online. Others feel the only way to make money using the internet is to perpetuate fraud, which to me takes even more resources, consumes more time than doing a legit job.

The good thing is that, you can earn very high with just your mobile device.

Some Nigerians hate new knowledge, others do not value it too. Some young men and ladies contacted me regarding learning SEO, when I told them to pay a meagre $20, they all went into hiding, Lol. How do you expect to make as high as $1,000 from the knowledge gotten free of charge? Then everybody would've been a millionaire by now.
Even those who gamble with N100 to win millions are still better, at least they give up something. grin grin grin

Enough talk, check some of my earnings in the month of July below. From genuine source, genuine income. Work from the comfort of your home.

I will keep updating my monthly earnings in the next three months, maybe someone might just get motivated.

P. S; I have ongoing contracts worth thousands of dollars.

This is indeed motivating.
Before taking up your offer on the paid tutorial, I have some questions
How many hours a day will the tutorial be?
How many fay in a week will the tutorial be holding?
What platform will the tutorial be taking place
And is the $20 a one time payment or monthly
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
BlueBanana:

This is indeed motivating.
Before taking up your offer on the paid tutorial, I have some questions
How many hours a day will the tutorial be?
How many fay in a week will the tutorial be holding?
What platform will the tutorial be taking place
And is the $20 a one time payment or monthly

1. Two hours each day; either you pick 8-10AM, 11AM- 1PM or 8PM-10PM

2. Mondays to Friday.

3. With commitment, ten days are enough to learn all you need to start as a competent SEO. Maximum of 14days.
4. Platform is WhatsApp and Google Meet for Video interaction.
5. Yes, the now $30 is a one time payment.

I hope that clears things for you!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Mide3367: 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

1. Two hours each day; either you pick 8-10AM, 11AM- 1PM or 8PM-10PM

2. Mondays to Friday.

3. With commitment, ten days are enough to learn all you need to start as a competent SEO. Maximum of 14days.
4. Platform is WhatsApp and Google Meet for Video interaction.
5. Yes, the now $30 is a one time payment.

I hope that clears things for you!
na wa o.. Why did you hype the fee to 30$..not fair na.. Shebi you don make your money elsewhere at least you make it cheap to encourage people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
Mide3367:
na wa o.. Why did you hype the fee to 30$..not fair na.. Shebi you don make your money elsewhere at least you make it cheap to encourage people

grin grin grin grin grin

My guy you funny! "Na wa o" ... "shebi you don make your money elsewhere..."

Get in touch with your Nairaland Moniker let me see how to subsidise the fee for you only.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Mide3367: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

grin grin grin grin grin

My guy you funny! "Na wa o" ... "shebi you don make your money elsewhere..."

Get in touch with your Nairaland Moniker let me see how to subsidise the fee for you only.
thanks baba smiley

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by richidinho(m): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2021
grin
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bigbeard:

Are you based in Ghana?
Dominique
Don't let this guy scam another person on this platform
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Dominique
Don't let this guy scam another person on this platform

The mentality of an average broke Nigerian youth!
To people like this, "every success has fraud written on it".
How will you excel with such myopic way of reasoning?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

The mentality of an average broke Nigerian youth!
To people like this, "every success has fraud written on it".
How will you excel with such myopic way of reasoning?
Mumu
Idiot search his number on signature
Dumbass
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Mumu
Idiot search his number on signature
Dumbass

And you think you have made sense, detective!
Do you know what it takes to register a SIM in a country where you are not an indigene?

Detective ABBA Kyari!!!

While others are smiling effortlessly to the bank, you are here claiming to be too sharp, too smart and too wise! Since you're poor, you need "pals" in your league.
I have people from Nairaland who can vouch for me. I have optimized websites of members for nearly free of charge. I haven give SEO strategies for free. I have analyzed a website for free. ALL beneficiaries are Nairaland members.

Keep fooling yourself, my brother. At the end of August, I will post my month's earnings, better drop the pride and speak up if you need help.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by iamoyindamola(m): 9:32am On Aug 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

And you think you have made sense, detective!
Do you know what it takes to register a SIM in a country where you are not an indigene?

Detective ABBA Kyari!!!
Dumbass that's what you are
Oh so you are the one
Dominique this is one of his moniker
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 9:38am On Aug 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Dumbass that's what you are
Oh so you are the one
Dominique this is one of his moniker

Who are you even referring to?

It's obvious we're both not sure what each really meant.

I'm done!
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by iamoyindamola(m): 9:41am On Aug 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I'm done!
Come back to defend scammer na
If you are not one you won't suck and worship his balls angry angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by iamoyindamola(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I'm done!
Its obvious you mixed it up, the guy i quote initially is a scammer who i reported
I didn't know you are the OP, next time always look and verify before jumping into people mention
You created a thread, a scammer engaged you and i called him out you replied instead of him to clear himself
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by IamNumeroUno: 12:08pm On Aug 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Its obvious you mixed it up, the guy i quote initially is a scammer who i reported
I didn't know you are the OP, next time always look and verify before jumping into people mention
You created a thread, a scammer engaged you and i called him out you replied instead of him to clear himself

I'm sorry man!

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by iamoyindamola(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2021
IamNumeroUno:

I'm sorry man!
Im sorry too
We good
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by Purpleflower: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2021
Plz, can I learn SEO without website design skills?
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by ManuelNate1: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Purpleflower:
I really want an ansa to this too, u took it outa my mouth
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by iamoyindamola(m): 4:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
Purpleflower:
Yes and no
Yes you can learn SEO with website skill but no cos you will need it especially coding you might get lost in headers, groups etc

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by iamluceo(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2021
Great!! So people do make money from upwork, and i was feeling it is something impossible. I want learn bros oh
Re: Check Out My Earnings In The Month Of July Alone On Upwork by ajiboyeshola(m): 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2021
Could u pls add me to the watsap group?07062581310

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do With One Million Naira As A Student / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Value Added Tax (VAT) / Zenith Bank Plc Records N47 Billion Profit After Tax In First Quarter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.