Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:56 AM

N250m Donation: You Do No Wrong If You Don't Pay Tithe — Catholic Priest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / N250m Donation: You Do No Wrong If You Don't Pay Tithe — Catholic Priest (337 Views)

Davido Opens Application For N250m Orphanage Fund (Pix) / N250m Donation: If You Don’t Pay Tithe From That Money, You’ll Not Make Heaven — / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N250m Donation: You Do No Wrong If You Don't Pay Tithe — Catholic Priest by BabaIbo: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2021
N250m Donation: You Do No Wrong If You Don't Pay Tithe — Catholic Priest Counters Prophet Aloysius

“I learnt a particular Nigeria pastor warned that if Davido does not pay tithe from the money given to him, HE WON'T MAKE HEAVEN.

Do you now see how we ministers, simply because people call us Men of God, we now know who will make heaven or not? In other words, we have made ourselves God of men.

Do you now see the centrality of tithe over giving water to the thirsty, clothing the naked and caring for the orphans and less privileged that are well emphasized in the Bible?

I just wish all christians will overcome the fears some of these people that are parading themselves as pastors have put in them over paying tithes. I wish they all will decide never to pay tithe out of fear of hell or promise of blessings. Because actually, you do no wrong if you don't pay tithe and you don't make it to heaven because you paid tithe.

The biggest lies propagated by today's Ministers is how payment of tithe is what releases God's blessings and takes you to heaven. And these ministers preach this with threat of death. If you get to that point where the threat to pay tithe is nothing but gibberish, then you have emancipated yourself.”

- Fr Kelvin Ugwu
Re: N250m Donation: You Do No Wrong If You Don't Pay Tithe — Catholic Priest by BabaIbo: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2021
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Fynestboi, missyb3 please do the needful here.

This is a valid counter to a previous claim by a "Pastor" few days ago and such claim may discourage the act of charity which may affect our society, if people stop helping the poor.
Re: N250m Donation: You Do No Wrong If You Don't Pay Tithe — Catholic Priest by Franklyspeakin: 7:34pm On Nov 23, 2021
God will bless this priest
Re: N250m Donation: You Do No Wrong If You Don't Pay Tithe — Catholic Priest by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:37pm On Nov 23, 2021
I wonder when God made that Pst. Goodheart Val Aloysius heaven's gate keeper for him to determine who enters heaven or not?
Re: N250m Donation: You Do No Wrong If You Don't Pay Tithe — Catholic Priest by mymadam(m): 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2021
Spot on, Rev. Father smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid: How My Sons Changed My Life / UNILAG Undergraduate Emerges Winner In Shaltoux Lozenges' #myvoicemyidentity / Tonto Dikeh Recently Reveals Nollywood STARS That Fake Their Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.