Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Website Design For 10k Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website Design For 10k Only (437 Views)

Build A Website For Your Business For 10k Only / Custom Logo, Business Letterhead And Business Card Design For #10k Only! / Google Adsense For Sale For 10k Only With 10$ Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Design For 10k Only by bizvibes: 7:48pm On Nov 23, 2021
In this modern age, you need an online presence that represents your business and helps you connect better with customers and make more sales.
In line with this, i'm offering this special and limited offer to give you a chance to get your business connected.
I'll design a nice wordpress website for your business or blog + 1 year free hosting, with as low as 10k only. You can also get a mobile app along with this gig for a little token.
Re: Website Design For 10k Only by bizvibes: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks for the orders. Limited slots still available
Re: Website Design For 10k Only by bizvibes: 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
bizvibes:
In this modern age, you need an online presence that represents your business and helps you connect better with customers and make more sales.
In line with this, i'm offering this special and limited offer to give you a chance to get your business connected.
I'll design a nice wordpress website for your business or blog + 1 year free hosting, with as low as 10k only. You can also get a mobile app along with this gig for a little token. Call 09129324099 to grab this offer while it last.
limited slots still available
Re: Website Design For 10k Only by bizvibes: 8:07pm On Dec 03, 2021
bizvibes:
I'll design a nice wordpress website for your business or blog + 1 year free hosting, with as low as 10k only. You can also get a mobile app along with this gig for a little token. Call 09129324099 to grab this offer while it last.
offer ending soon. Don't miss this opportunity to get your business online

(1) (Reply)

Beer Money: Need People With Mastercards To Pay 3k Each / Where Can I Buy This Pepsi Bottle / BREAKING: Massive Crowd Besiege WEMA Alat As OBO Davido Signs Ambassadorial Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.