Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S (427 Views)

Pictures of PUBLIC LAUNDRY services In The U.S. / Import Your Oil Perfume From France And Dubai / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S by kaykith05(m): 12:24am On Mar 14, 2022
With many banks in Nigeria limiting international spending, which is both frustrating and stressful business-wise, that’s why there should be a business continuity plan.
Let me start by introducing myself. I’m I.K Rejoice by name, based in the US, a networking and cybersecurity professional. I know it’s a tough time for Nigerians right now, succor is here.
You can still order for your goods and products, gadgets and equipments from online market places such as Amazon, EBay, OfferUp, Aliexpress and the rest and have them shipped to you.
The process is:-
1: Browse your favorite online market place, find products and copy the link to the product
2: Send the copied link to me so I can verify to avoid conflicts.
3: Make payment of naira equivalent to local bank
4: Product is ordered/shipped after payment confirmation
5: shipping agents are UPS, DHL or standard shipping of which COST is incurred by the buyer
6: Some products are eligible for free shipping on the marketplace and some don’t.
7: Tracking number is shared and monitored by both parties
8: I will not be liable to any in-transit damage/deformation or loss/seizure of product as I do not come in physical contact with the products and goods are subject to custom regulations/policies
9: I will not be liable for any additional/extra charges to clear goods/products
10: Conditions are subject to change/improvement
11: Present exchange rates obtainable here is $1/#550
12: Contact modes
Call:- +13177725774
WhatsApp:- 07034791751
13: Integrity and Accountability is our watchword.
Re: Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S by Tradernaija1: 7:14am On Mar 14, 2022
Don't you have an address?

Or you're homeless in US?

Why do you expect people to trust you when every Nigerian youth now has a US phone number and claiming to reside in America?

2 Likes

Re: Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S by lsoul: 10:44am On Mar 14, 2022
hehehe your rate is at 550 lol, i will rather use a dollar account fund with black market rate grin
Re: Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S by kaykith05(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2022
lsoul:
hehehe your rate is at 550 lol, i will rather use a dollar account fund with black market rate grin

You may be right, but there’s a process to these things. When customers pay into my account , I have to exchange it for dollars and people who do it charge #550/560 per dollar. I’m doing this temporarily because I know that things in Naija will get better with time
Re: Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S by kaykith05(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2022
Tradernaija1:
Don't you have an address?

Or you're homeless in US?

Why do you expect people to trust you when every Nigerian youth now has a US phone number and claiming to reside in America?

Trust is rare, I know but I can’t and will never cheat anyone financially. I’d rather be cheated or cheat myself than to cheat someone. There’s no reason for anyone to believe me but even when I was in Naija, I don’t engage in illicit business not to talk of now that I’m in the US. Like I said before, I’m a network and cybersecurity engineer. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S by akaahs(m): 6:54am On Mar 18, 2022
Please give me some of the online stores over there or can I still use aliexpress or some sort??
Re: Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S by kaykith05(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2022
Make your international online shopping easier
Re: Buy And Import Your Gadgets, Goods From The U.S by carsuperman: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
kaykith05:

Trust is rare, I know but I can’t and will never cheat anyone financially. I’d rather be cheated or cheat myself than to cheat someone. There’s no reason for anyone to believe me but even when I was in Naija, I don’t engage in illicit business not to talk of now that I’m in the US. Like I said before, I’m a network and cybersecurity engineer. Thank you
I like you already

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil trading Vs Frozen Food / ♻️new Usdt Earning With Free $20 Every 8 Days✍️♻️ / Pos Paper Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.