Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report (1776 Views)

Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / Reno Omokri Responds To Prof. Wole Soyinka regarding his stands on Buhari / Reno Omokri Responds To Presidency’s Liar Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Itopalucky(m): 8:10pm On Nov 23, 2021
Reno Omokri, former President Jonathan’s aide has reacted to Lai Mohammed’s remark on the Lagos EndSARS judicial panel report. In a piece by Reno Omokri titled “A response to Lai Mohammed’s Callous Attack on the Integrity of the Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report”, he wrote;
“I watched Lai Mohammed’s press conference where he tried to punch holes in the Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report.
“Before I destroy the seven grounds raise by Lying Lai in his futile attempt to cast aspersions on the courageous work by the Panel, let me first state that Lai Mohammed is the fly that follows the corpse to the grave. Even Buhari could not deny the Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report in his meeting with the United States Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on November 18, 2021.
“Buhari left the ignoble and dishonourable task to Lai. It is Lai’s destiny to Lie all the way to his father, satan’s, home.
“The #LekkiMassacre occurred and #BuhariForPrison2023 must happen. And I will not counter each of the seven grounds raised by Lai today.
1. Lai Mohammed said the Lagos #EndSARS Panel report is “fake news” because the panel said it found bullets and bloodstains even after saying the army and police cleaned up afterwards. Didn’t Lai’s colleague, Raji Fashola, also find a camera even days after the clean up? The fact remains that the military and the police attempted their shoddy clean up at night, and could therefore not have cleared everything. They left traces of their massacre, which were found on the subsequent hours and days.

2. Lying Lai Mohammed quoted a so called ballistic ‘expert’ that favoured the Buhari junta. He however failed to address the fact that bullet casings of ammunition that is ONLY available to the Nigerian Army were found at the scene of the #LekkiMassacre. How did they get there in such number that even passers by were able to pick them up?

3. Lying Lai Mohammed then quoted a so called forensic evidence that claimed only three corpses were from the #LekkiMassacre and said that that contradicted another area that said nine persons died. Lai failed to mention that that forensic expert did not examine all the bodies. But even at that, Lai just unwittingly admitted that there were three bodies from the massacre. He had previously said there were no such deaths.

4. Lying Lai faulted the eye witness testimony because it was done via video, and not live. It was done via video because the Buhari regime was seeking to kill that witness and prevent him from testifying. I ask the public to see how another witness was attacked yesterday and how they threatened thr life of yet another Panel member.

5. Lying Lai further said that “The panel was silent on the family members.” Why should the Panel expose the identities of the families of the victims? So the Buhari administration can try to kill then they way they attacked a witness and panel member yesterday? We are talking of a government that killed 347 Shiite men, women, children and infants during the Zaria massacre of December 12-15, 2016.

6. Lying Lai Mohammed asked how the Lagos #EndSARS Panel is not sure that the names of #LekkiMassacre victims “are not fictitious names?”. If Lai has evidence that they are fictitious names, let lie produce the proof. He who alleges must prove!

7. Finally, lying Lai said “The report didn't make any recommendation on the innocent people whose businesses were attacked.” My response is to ask Lai to cure his ignorance by studying the terms of reference of the Panel
The truth is that Lai Mohammed is a dishonourable and dishonest man, which is why on July 5, 2021, the Kwara State House of Assembly (Lai is from Kwara state) said in an official statement that (and this is a quote) Lai is a ‘liar who lies every day.”
Their testimony was further corroborated on October 18, 2021, when Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State called Lai Mohammed a liar and a thief. I remind the public that Lai is yet to sue Governor Abdulrazaq.”
Reno Omokri is a Gospeller, a deep thinker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Hollywood Magazine Film Festival Humanitarian of the Year, 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Baawaa(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lie is a liar no controversy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Davinity: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2021
God will not forgive Lai

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by OssyMalik: 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lai Mohammed that his grandson questioned the originality of his name still has more explanation to convince his son he’s not an incorrigible LIAR.

Shame on him

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lai Mohammed is on a mission to overthrow Satan from his position.

I won't be surprised if he denies that his name isn't Lai Mohammed one day.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by chosengocap: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lying liar lies like Lai Mohammed...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Psychokinetic: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Itopalucky:

Reno Omokri, former President Jonathan’s aide has reacted to Lai Mohammed’s remark on the Lagos EndSARS judicial panel report. In a piece by Reno Omokri titled “A response to Lai Mohammed’s Callous Attack on the Integrity of the Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report”, he wrote;
“I watched Lai Mohammed’s press conference where he tried to punch holes in the Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report.
“Before I destroy the seven grounds raise by Lying Lai in his futile attempt to cast aspersions on the courageous work by the Panel, let me first state that Lai Mohammed is the fly that follows the corpse to the grave. Even Buhari could not deny the Lagos #EndSARS Panel Report in his meeting with the United States Secretary of State, Anthony Blinken, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja on November 18, 2021.
“Buhari left the ignoble and dishonourable task to Lai. It is Lai’s destiny to Lie all the way to his father, satan’s, home.
“The #LekkiMassacre occurred and #BuhariForPrison2023 must happen. And I will not counter each of the seven grounds raised by Lai today.
1. Lai Mohammed said the Lagos #EndSARS Panel report is “fake news” because the panel said it found bullets and bloodstains even after saying the army and police cleaned up afterwards. Didn’t Lai’s colleague, Raji Fashola, also find a camera even days after the clean up? The fact remains that the military and the police attempted their shoddy clean up at night, and could therefore not have cleared everything. They left traces of their massacre, which were found on the subsequent hours and days.

2. Lying Lai Mohammed quoted a so called ballistic ‘expert’ that favoured the Buhari junta. He however failed to address the fact that bullet casings of ammunition that is ONLY available to the Nigerian Army were found at the scene of the #LekkiMassacre. How did they get there in such number that even passers by were able to pick them up?

3. Lying Lai Mohammed then quoted a so called forensic evidence that claimed only three corpses were from the #LekkiMassacre and said that that contradicted another area that said nine persons died. Lai failed to mention that that forensic expert did not examine all the bodies. But even at that, Lai just unwittingly admitted that there were three bodies from the massacre. He had previously said there were no such deaths.

4. Lying Lai faulted the eye witness testimony because it was done via video, and not live. It was done via video because the Buhari regime was seeking to kill that witness and prevent him from testifying. I ask the public to see how another witness was attacked yesterday and how they threatened thr life of yet another Panel member.

5. Lying Lai further said that “The panel was silent on the family members.” Why should the Panel expose the identities of the families of the victims? So the Buhari administration can try to kill then they way they attacked a witness and panel member yesterday? We are talking of a government that killed 347 Shiite men, women, children and infants during the Zaria massacre of December 12-15, 2016.

6. Lying Lai Mohammed asked how the Lagos #EndSARS Panel is not sure that the names of #LekkiMassacre victims “are not fictitious names?”. If Lai has evidence that they are fictitious names, let lie produce the proof. He who alleges must prove!

7. Finally, lying Lai said “The report didn't make any recommendation on the innocent people whose businesses were attacked.” My response is to ask Lai to cure his ignorance by studying the terms of reference of the Panel
The truth is that Lai Mohammed is a dishonourable and dishonest man, which is why on July 5, 2021, the Kwara State House of Assembly (Lai is from Kwara state) said in an official statement that (and this is a quote) Lai is a ‘liar who lies every day.”
Their testimony was further corroborated on October 18, 2021, when Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq of Kwara State called Lai Mohammed a liar and a thief. I remind the public that Lai is yet to sue Governor Abdulrazaq.”
Reno Omokri is a Gospeller, a deep thinker. #1 Bestselling author of Facts Versus Fiction: The True Story of the Jonathan Years. Avid traveller. Hollywood Magazine Film Festival Humanitarian of the Year, 2019.
And all the lies in the world came together and became flesh... Lai modafuckin Mohammed.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by updatechange(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2021
Lie the liar

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2021
Reno is anti Yoruba chameleon.

Pretend to be Yoruba with his itsekiri nonsense trick and then get pass to insult Yoruba as he want, Jonathan that we offend sef don let go

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Nonpartisan1: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2021

Even the useless Reno couldn't provide a single reason why the so called dead ghosts, didn't have families, relatives or neighbors. grin

He delved into irrelevant things to muddle up the defence. grin

Nobody Died In LekkiTollGate. If You are relative or family member died bring the evidence.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by amc: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2021
Reno has done a very poor job here. He is just repeating what the panelists did in the shoddy report.

I see he conveniently didn’t comment on the guy who was shot ar Ajah the day after the Lekki Toll Gate incident but was listed by the panel as a a toll gate victim. And the lady who had pellets in their wounds but was also listed as a toll gate victim of the army.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Jostoman: 11:39pm On Nov 23, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Lai Mohammed is on a mission to overthrow Satan from his position.

I won't be surprised if he denies that his name isn't Lai Mohammed one day.
grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by oyatz(m): 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Even the useless Reno couldn't provide a single reason why the so called dead ghosts, didn't have families, relatives or neighbors. grin

He delved into irrelevant things to muddle up the defence. grin

Nobody Died In LekkiTollGate. If You are relative or family member died bring the evidence.

If we want to get to the roots of this matter, let the LASG announce that #20 million will be given to the families of the dead victims at Lekki if they are able to prove that their child died on 20-10-2020 from gun shots.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by tesppidd: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Lol

I wonder how Reno thinks he's a better person like Lai Mohammed.

The fact that he might have a better looking face does not make him a better human being by any means.

If Jonathan made Reno his information minister he would be licking Jonathan's asss all day all night too.

One thing that still baffles me is ; where are the family members of the deceased victims?

Where the hell are they??

And that excuse about them being afraid is crap.

*Who would lose their child and be afraid to come out?

*Who would lose their child and be afraid to expose it on the internet? The same internet where no one is afraid to rain curses in Buhari and call him unprintable names?

*Hundreds of Nigerians are courageous enough to abuse and demean Buhari and Tinubu all day on facebook, twitter and son on on account of mere politics but are all afraid to come out and speak about their dead brother, sister or so Unbelievable.

*How is it that not even one family member is courageous enough to come out. How could they all be afraid at the same time?

*It's not about the panel exposing them, even before the panel was formed, where are the families?

*If such families exist why haven't people like Falz, Macaroni, Sowore, Reno (aka Mr detective) and many other opposition politicians who would naturally see this event as a way to indict the present government; come out with the identities of these people?

*Where are the pictures of the deceased people?

*Which family members will collect the compensation?

Even Reno who is Mr Know it all has not been able to get into his usual investigative shell and tell us names!

Even almighty Sahara reporters who know everything including how a man makes love to his wife cannot tell us where the family members are.

Those who are convinced that people were killed at Lekki really need to do more to prove it, other than these baseless sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Lush100(m): 4:32am On Nov 24, 2021
In as much as L. Mohd dismissal if the report is short sighted, there are too many disprecancies in that report using fictitious victiim names or previously dead victims( if what was leaked is actually the report).
There are a lot of mismatch. I don't know what the purpose is for.
However, it is certain some sort of clash took place that day.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by TeeGentle(m): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2021
They are just using this lekki tollgate shooting to play table tennis, lies everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by dustmalik: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2021
For goodness sakes, what is this rubbish from Reno?
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by femi4: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Reno the reactor
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Grace001: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Who still take that lying machine old man serious
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by seunmsg(m): 7:53am On Nov 24, 2021
The Lekki report is trash already. Nothing can bring it up again. Lai Mohammed has trashed whatever is left in that useless report already. The white paper will simply be the burial. Lekki last don cast.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by omowolewa: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Were you expecting less
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Idumuje: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
SlyDev:
Reno is anti Yoruba chameleon.

Pretend to be Yoruba with his itsekiri nonsense trick and then get pass to insult Yoruba as he want, Jonathan that we offend sef don let go
F00l

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Idumuje: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2021
dustmalik:
For goodness sakes, what is this rubbish from Reno?
Ode’
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Idumuje: 8:35am On Nov 24, 2021
seunmsg:
The Lekki report is trash already. Nothing can bring it up again. Lai Mohammed has trashed whatever is left in that useless report already. The white paper will simply be the burial. Lekki last don cast.
G0at
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Chapii: 8:41am On Nov 24, 2021
I have never been a Fan of Lai but on this #EndSars Issue I agree with him, beginning from the CNN reports to this Panel's report.
No one has disputed Lai's presentation with Fact, just beating around the bush and Insults. Lai took CNN once more to the cleaners. CNN should hide their heads in shame.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by Racoon(m): 8:45am On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by jpmoriarti(m): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
Thrash report. They need to do more to prove 'massacre in context'. Sentiments and emotions and insult does not prove anything.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by ba7man(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Trash. See how a 1yr panel report was riddled with unverified reports, speculations and assumptions as if it was written by idiots for idiots.

That panel has to be grilled on camera to explain how they arrived at their conclusions.

I can bet cash changed hands to release that lie filled report.
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by realstars: 8:51am On Nov 24, 2021
apc is a disgrace to the nation
Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by ba7man(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2021
I'm still waiting for who will address the errors spotted in the report.

All i can see is emotional outbursts, insults and absurd conspiracy theories so far.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Responds To Lai Mohammed’s Remark On Lagos Endsars Panel Report by TooMuchStuff: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Good observations by Reno.....

BMC have just "COLLECT" a fatal Punch from the only human being that call himself "Buhari Tomentor"

Lekki Massacre Happened

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Uche Nwosu Fingered In The Sponsorship Of Insecurity In Imo State / Why Are Agbadorites Sharing Edited Photos Of Tinubu / We achieved a lot within the short period.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.