Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Is Can-college Canada Legit? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Can-college Canada Legit? (10879 Views)

Georgian College Canada Please Help / Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? / Columbia College- Canada: Tuition And Fee, Admission Requirements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Can-college Canada Legit? by slimjohn2k5: 9:19pm On Nov 23, 2021
Please I need help verifying this school in Canada called can-college. Their website is suspicious and they asked me to pay 500 Canadian dollar for letter of acceptance after I applied.

1 Like

Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by anif009(m): 9:16am On Nov 25, 2021
Yes, they're very legit.

That 500CAD is for your offer letter and admission fee. And you can pay any amount from the tuition fee which is refundable if Study Visa is denied.
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by aieromon(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2021
slimjohn2k5:
Please I need help verifying this school in Canada called can-college. Their website is suspicious and they asked me to pay 500 Canadian dollar for letter of acceptance after I applied.

Do your research. This college has not gotten approval to receive international students post-covid19. They also do not offer programmes that are eligible for the post graduate work permit program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html#wb-auto-25

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/approved-dli.html#wb-auto-48

1 Like

Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by mikeayus(m): 12:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Your information is very correct
@op however, it doesnt denote the school being fake or a scam.
As advised do your own research. All the best

aieromon:

Do your research. This college has not gotten approval to receive international students post-covid19. They also do not offer programmes that are eligible for the post graduate work permit program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html#wb-auto-25

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/approved-dli.html#wb-auto-48
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by slimjohn2k5: 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks, everyone that contributed
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by Drexler26: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2022
@slimjohn2k5 please were you able to make you own research regarding to this topic? I am also considering applying to can college…. or anyone with this required information should kindly help .. thanks
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by ifwake: 6:38am On Aug 16, 2022
@slimjohn2k5 please can you give advice on your application cancollege if its good to continue or not
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by Thermodynamics(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
anif009:
Yes, they're very legit.

That 500CAD is for your offer letter and admission fee. And you can pay any amount from the tuition fee which is refundable if Study Visa is denied.
Hello, are you a student of this school?
I'm planning to apply to there
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by Thermodynamics(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Hello, are you now a student of this school?
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by Thermodynamics(m): 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
Drexler26:
@slimjohn2k5 please were you able to make you own research regarding to this topic? I am also considering applying to can college…. or anyone with this required information should kindly help .. thanks
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by slimjohn2k5: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2022
Thermodynamics:

Sincerely could not go along wit it as i did not get response that i can old on to
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by Jafastmigration: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2022
Send me their phone contact and website. I can help you verify as much as possible
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by Cherishpearl: 11:34am On Dec 10, 2022
Pls is this can college legit?
Re: Is Can-college Canada Legit? by Lance008(m): 9:58am On Jan 11
Please is there Nigeria in can collage is it advisable

(1) (Reply)

Non Straightforward Mail / FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family / Commander RRS, Tunji Disu Mocks Danfo Drivers For Their Reckless Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.