Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? (2077 Views)

Is Can-college Canada Legit? / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by Gideonmi(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2022
Expert in the house, please can I take this Canadian school seriously, I was given and admission and my time to pay the LOA fee is Almost expiring; please I need advice from the good people here.

My worries :

1. It’s a one year course.
2. No PGWP
3. What is the possibility of getting a PGWP after the program?
4. Will I be given visa with this type of school and the duration of the program?

Your input please.
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by WatchYourSix: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2022
Are there no standard university to apply to??

Which one is Canadian career educational college...?? Sounds like a facility for post secondary school children that ddnt go to Univeristy...

Make una dey think of future when una wan apply for course and schools... education is an investment....invest wisely....
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by Gideonmi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2022
WatchYourSix:
Are there no standard university to apply to??

Which one is Canadian career educational college...?? Sounds like a facility for post secondary school children that ddnt go to Univeristy...

Make una dey think of future when una wan apply for course and schools... education is an investment....invest wisely....

Thank you noted.

So are you suggesting I just ignore?
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by WatchYourSix: 4:47pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gideonmi:

Thank you noted.

So are you suggesting I just ignore?

Well....
it depends on your aim...if you are not going to school to use the degree but just to jappa....then go ahead...

Buy if you intend to progress in life with your degree...u can do better....

Besides...u said no post study visa after graduation....so whats you plan to stay back??
Illegal marriage?? Pregnancy?? Legal marriage?

Always plan yourself...if it doesnt work out.. at least u know you planned....
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by Gideonmi(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Well....
it depends on your aim...if you are not going to school to use the degree but just to jappa....then go ahead...

Besides...u said no post study visa after graduation....so whats you plan to stay back??

Tank you I appreciate your response, am grateful.
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by Gideonmi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 05, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Well....

On the second tat bros! Do you knw if this type of school will not affect the visa approval?
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by WatchYourSix: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gideonmi:

On the second tat bros! Do you knw if this type of school will not affect the visa approval?

It can, especially if you cannot prove progression with your chosen study, why you chose the school, and how the course modules in the school will benefit your ambitions or future goals
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by Gideonmi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2022
WatchYourSix:

It can, especially if you cannot prove progression with your chosen study, why you chose the school, and how the course modules in the school will benefit your ambitions or future goals

Thank you
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by ednut1(m): 10:44pm On Jun 05, 2022
Gideonmi:
Expert in the house, please can I take this Canadian school seriously, I was given and admission and my time to pay the LOA fee is Almost expiring; please I need advice from the good people here.

My worries :

2. No PGWP
4. Will I be given visa with this type of school and the duration of the program?

Your input please.
no pgwp . You are still asking if you can get pgwp. Go and look for an approved school na
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by Gideonmi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 06, 2022
ednut1:
no pgwp . You are still asking if you can get pgwp. Go and looked for an approved school na
Thank you for your input.
Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by Gideonmi(m): 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gideonmi:

My worries :

2. No PGWP

Your input please.

Re: Should I Take Canadian Career Educational College -can College Admission Seriou? by Gideonmi(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2022
Gideonmi:

My worries :

2. No PGWP

Your input please.

(1) (Reply)

Needed Help In Armenia (europe) / Travelling To Belgium / Dafuq Is A NIGER WIFE???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.