Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Financial Inclusion Lies Within The Underbanked And Not The Unbanked - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Financial Inclusion Lies Within The Underbanked And Not The Unbanked (196 Views)

What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / Corp Members Needed For Financial Inclusion Project (10 Slots) / Social Inclusion And Gender Expert – National Professional Volunteer Need At VSO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Inclusion Lies Within The Underbanked And Not The Unbanked by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hi, I'm Onyemachi Anthony The founder and C.E.O of ajoopay. Having a 7 year experience in microfinancing I have noticed that being unbanked was not the problem to financial inclusion but the real problem lies within the underbanked being unable to access financial services. Why should the unbanked care to have a bank account when the underbanked are having a hard time using theirs? Let us give the unbanked a new reason to have a bank account by first providing access to financial services for the underbanked. I would be explaining in details how to address the problem.

Suggestions and contributions are also welcomed
Re: Financial Inclusion Lies Within The Underbanked And Not The Unbanked by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 23, 2021
The term underbanked refers to individuals or business owners who have a bank account but often rely on alternative financial services such as thrift collection and group loan to manage their finances and fund purchases. This may be because they lack access to convenient banking services or because they prefer to use these services to traditional financial services.

Do you know that if your bank account and it's transaction can not secure you a loan facility, insurance and health care on a credit facility then you are classified as underbanked

Now the right question is what is the importance of financial inclusion when you don't have access to financial services?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Need For A Driver / Osinbajo, Others Harp On Value Addition, Commodities Market Development / Vacancy For The Post Of Customer Service Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.