Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes (581 Views)

Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please? / Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes by Kolawole2130(f): 10:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hello, pls doctors or pharmacist in the house kindly help out. A week ago, i woke up with a small boil on the eyes a little swelling. To avoid it getting bigger i rushed to a pharmacist to explain and i was given amplicox to complete all the dosage. I used it religiously and it went. After a few days, it came back on the other eyes a little swelling. Do i go ahead to the pharmacist to get the same drug? Wont want to go to office with a swollen eye. Thanks.
Re: Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes by shortgun(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2021
Kolawole2130:
Hello, pls doctors or pharmacist in the house kindly help out. A week ago, i woke up with a small boil on the eyes a little swelling. To avoid it getting bigger i rushed to a pharmacist to explain and i was given amplicox to complete all the dosage. I used it religiously and it went. After a few days, it came back on the other eyes a little swelling. Do i go ahead to the pharmacist to get the same drug? Wont want to go to office with a swollen eye. Thanks.
You do people like taking drugs like food especially synthetic drugs...they have side effects that will harm you later.
Our immune system is capable of fighting off many illnesses.
Re: Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes by Oblongata: 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
You need to get an appointment with a physician. I think you are having an allergy of some sort. Did you change your area/room location recently? You might be reacting to dust. Is your mattress/pillow intact or torn? Sometimes the little foams in a mattress/pillow can cause reactions. Watch what you eat, and when you eat to enable you ascertain if a particular food intake is causing this reaction. I suggest you can also try some antioxidants (you should consider herbal). I suggest you take herbal tea. Also go aerobic (I.e exercises)HITT, etc in order to exfoliate oxidants under the skin tissue. Goodluck.
Re: Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes by falcon01: 12:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Is it painfull? If yes its stye of no it Is chalazion. They normally disappear themselves but you can use a clean towel and massage the eye for 10 to 15 minutes everyday this will reduce swelling.
Re: Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes by Coolgent(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2021
Kolawole2130:
Go to eye Hospital/Clinic as soon as possible it may be a minor issue but if left untreated it can cause irreversible damage.
Don't joke with your eyes, last year my left eye cost me morethan 1000 dollars as a result of my negligence.
Re: Pls Help With Boil On The Eyes by Richkid2021(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2021
after using ampilox and it still occur I suggest you get fafrone stem cell to help strengthen it immune system to fight this and also repair damage tissue before it get out of hand call me on 09059595056

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Come Across A Lady With Vaginismus / Kindly recommend A Good Quality Massage Chair / Green World Selenium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.