Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) (40097 Views)

Pastor Joshua Ajagunigbala Divorces Wife As Herbalist Dies On Top Of Her / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Lojomp: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Wow
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by CryptoClub2018: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Not for the kind of naija slay queens we have this days. Most Nigerian girls are very rude and stupid
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2021
This is lovely, this only happens in a marriage when there's money.. Money shall not depart from us . amen!
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by adonainana: 7:57am On Nov 24, 2021
If anyone tries to build something like this in Nigeria

God knows where you will even see the interior decor materials from , minus the stones or marbles used

You will be hearing dollar don increase today dollar don increase Tommorow, na Italian marble oga

Nigeria is such a poor country currrncy sake and choices sake, like the basics everywhere else on planet earth is a luxury in Nigeria

Build a hotel like this out mable tiles there buy diesel generator, buy AC, luxury hotel don finish price 45k per night

God save us all

2 Likes

Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2021
Teacher wey get money ,that is the 25th wonder of the world.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Kokaine(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2021
I'm just reconciling the fact that they are both teachers with the fact that he must be a business man or some crypto gains or something
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by mechanics(m): 8:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Wow, it seems teachers are well taken care of over there, congrats to him.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Essence20(m): 8:05am On Nov 24, 2021
A teacher ?angry
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by We4all: 8:10am On Nov 24, 2021
A teacher who runs an academy. He is more of an entrepreneur because an ordinary class room teacher cannot afford this.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2021
If only people will know what truly makes for their peace,if only they know. Hmmmm. Trying to use creation to replace Creator ( JESUS CHRIST).
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by BabaIbo: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2021
LOL
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by BabaIbo: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Explorers:
Anand Prakash Chouksey, 52 (left) and Manju Shah, 48 (right) are both teachers who run an academy together.

See teachers for other countries enjoying their rewards on earth, come my country Nigeria and see wetin teachers dey face, their own reward dey for heaven.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by ukpahu(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2021
I CANT DO THIS FOR ANY LADY IN NIGERIA COURES ALL THEIR LADY ARE USELESS
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by 77up(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Will visit here soon insallah.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by whippersnapper(m): 8:31am On Nov 24, 2021
mad o
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by realstars: 8:34am On Nov 24, 2021
illicit:
Great people have lived

How were they able to do that
From those who want their children to get knowlage.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Saintmary(f): 8:48am On Nov 24, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Very beautiful, i love the interior.

But honestly I've never seen a rich teacher in my entire life, this is really strange.
undecided

He owns an academy.
He only identifies as a teacher, he's actually a businessman.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by sharone21(f): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Indians & Pk and real love...Very romantic people
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Me na the replica of Aational Assembly I will build even as say e resemble Muslim praying ground from outside.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by FredasMumAndI: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2021
When you see an Explorers thread, you know.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by dragon2(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Explorers:
Anand Prakash Chouksey, 52 (left) and Manju Shah, 48 (right) are both teachers who run an academy together.

Don't let Nigerian teachers see this o. Strike no go get part 2. grin grin grin
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Mavor: 9:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Flexherbal:
Nothing a man will not do for the woman he loves.
Only for the women who are worth it. A woman who makes her man a better person. May God bless our virtuous mothers and the women like them.

1 Like

Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by TeeGentle(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2021
love is sweet
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by dobnina(f): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Na this kind love I dey find.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Badsod(m): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Beautiful! Such a good gesture.
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Adaanna(f): 9:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by slowice(m): 9:34am On Nov 24, 2021
School business is very lucrative in India... I mean with over a billion people why not?
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Someone said weathly teacher.. Lol..

All i see is love here... oooo... Crazily inlove with his wife to do that..... he was lucky to marry his love.... That is the same history with Taj mahal... The king was some much inlove with one of his wives... one out of all d wives and built it for her...

Forget all those Indians soaps and what they show about love.... its all lies to d world... 95% of their marriages r not loved based... All arranged and no experience..

But when they accidentally find and fall in love.... They do the unimaginable
Re: Man Builds Replica Of Taj Mahal For Wife As Home In India(photos) by Badguy77(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Namaste

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Little Girl Dances Amazingly, Social Media Users Tag Her 'An Old Woman' / Ramatu Muhammadu Nata'ala Missing Since Friday (Pic) / Daughter Kills Father For Molesting Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.