Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid (89281 Views)

Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / Husband Leaves Wife For Their Maid After 10 Years Of Marriage / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Maid Just Hours After His Wife Gave Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Great100000: 9:07am On Jan 31, 2021
Dying Husband Left House, Cars For Wife, But Gifts His Company And $726m To His Maid (See VIDEO)

This is an interesting story about a maid who got favored by her master. There is a lot to learn from this story because how you live your life is determined by the good or bad attitude you show out to the public.

Beauty can make a lady marry a wealthy man, but her bad attitude can send her back to her parent's house. Some ladies believe so much in their beauty, and they believe that their beauty can get them anything they wish for, that is why some of them are easily attracted to rich men for marriage but as time goes on, they will start manifesting their bad attitude that no man will be able to bare. You might be wondering why her husband willingly gave his wealth to their maid instead of his wife, read the details below

Amanda fox was employed to work for one MR. Taylor, a wealthy man with so many companies in his name. MR. Taylor is married and his wife's name is Beth. MR. Taylor and his wife have been married for ten years just as his wife has revealed in the video, but things went so hard in his health that he couldn't help himself anyone, and his wife was not helping at all.

She left him in the care of their maid without showing any care like a wife whose husband is sick and almost at the point of dying. So, Amanda has been the one taking care of him even before he fell sick to the point of dying.

According to MR. Taylor's lawyer who read the will to both Amanda and Beth, says, "As for the 4000-square-foot penthouse in Manhattan, New York, Mr. Taylor states that it should go to his wife, Beth Taylor. As for the 2020 truck and the 2020 Mercedes Benz, he also says that should go to his wife.

"When it comes to MR. Taylor's $726million savings account, he starts that this should go to his best friend Amanda Fox. When it comes to your husband's company, Taylor's Limited, he States that Amanda Fox should inherit this company."

The lawyer continued as he read the letter was attached to the will which has Amanda's name on it

"To Amanda, the lady I hired to take care of me, that became my best friend and my guardian Angel. I can not convey the words to explain the level of love and appreciation that I have for you. You truly are a generous person, kind, welcoming, and even more. The only person who gave me hope when no one cared. The only regret I had is that I am not there to tell you this in person, but remember what I always said; "One day you will shine" this is my departing gift for you... Continue being kind, I love you.

"To my wife Beth, I don't have much to say, the memories we have are too painful to remember. I always told you to treat everyone as equal, never put yourself above anyone... We are human, but still, you love no one, you helped no one, and you cared for only yourself. I left the house and the cars for you".

In conclusion, that is to say, that his maid was the one playing the role of a wife while his wife was busy seeing herself as a beauty queen with no regard for anybody. In other words, don't look down on anyone no matter how wealthy you are because no man created himself, but God. Let's learn to love one another, God bless you as you do so.

I believe you have learned a lesson in this article, please feel free to LIKE SHARE AND FOLLOW ME for more interesting stories, news, and updates... Thank you.

Please, press and hold on the link below to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lda9a7isihk

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CKngwRSnJX2/?igshid=9tfe9lylxfpo

68 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Great100000: 9:09am On Jan 31, 2021
What lesson have you learned from this article?

Do you think the man is wicked for him to give his wife who is married to him for 10 years just his cars and house while he gifts the maid his company and $726m?

Let's have your opinion in this regard.

Photo Credit Instagram: emmieblog.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Mjshexy(f): 9:10am On Jan 31, 2021
Wow...serious one indeed shocked

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Great100000: 9:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Mjshexy:
Wow...serious one indeed shocked
Yeah, very serious & touching.....

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by GeneralPula: 9:19am On Jan 31, 2021
The dying man is a kind man..

Maybe the maid has offered more joy & happiness for the dying husband than the wife..

Looking at the wife, my intuitions tells me her character won’t be different from that woman that acted ( Queen of the south.. Epifanoz wife!)

For this life, if you meet a woman like EVE, there’s nothing such woman can’t try on ya. Especially if you’re rich and self made..

The dying kind man wants to Rest In Peace after death, hence why he had to do what pleases and makes him happy..

201 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Offpoint1: 9:20am On Jan 31, 2021
The most difficult thing in life is for a rich man to get a good woman...

Most of rich men with good wives today are those who married their long term girlfriends before the riches comes.

Bad women are attracted to money while good women are attracted to personalities.

580 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Righteousness2(m): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2021
A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken

I have seen servants upon horses, and princes walking as servants upon the earth.

It's alll about Your Character!!

92 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Mjshexy(f): 9:31am On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:
Yeah, very serious & touching.....
grin
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Great100000: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Mjshexy:
grin
Awayu?
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by zickyclef: 9:32am On Jan 31, 2021
Real gee an addicted redpiller.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Great100000: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2021
zickyclef:
Haha hahaha ewo tun leleyi oooooo grin grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Clairvoyantlad: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2021
zickyclef:

Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by chatinent: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by DONFRANSKID(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Wow the lady must be daughter of jezebel

3 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by jimmychang: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2021
OMO the man really suffer ooh for am to pull this kind stunt grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by DaddyRochie1642: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2021
If this really happened,.... then that maid should prepare herself for series of "Assassination Attempts", because that wife won't allow that money and company to go to the "Maid" just like that grin grin.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2021
Great100000:
Awayu?
Lol.
Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by vibbb: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2021
Sometimes love, care and attention has nothing to do with blood relation or partner via marriage (wife/husband); Outsider's sometime are more caring and loving than our so called close allies.
Guess the man's family were to too busy to show care and love too, they also miss out in this fortune.
Congratulations to Amanda Fox, the time to shine has come.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by IgiveFreebies: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2021
In essence he gave his wife nothing because those cars and house will soon be sold to maintain her beauty queen status

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by kalu61(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2021
That wife is sapphire grin,
who left her miserable husband in sick bed with a maid.

I have nothing to say against the man because it seems he had no kids to will some to their names. lf he does, it's not too good.

Joe Biden won Trump out of empathy. Empathy is man's greatest weakness and the maid benefited from it.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2021
rubbish story to multivate hopeless people into becoming a maid

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by kalu61(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
rubbish story to multivate hopeless people into becoming a maid
Is that what you could deduct from the story?

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
Is that what you could deduct from the story?
what else is there?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by kalu61(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2021
sunshineV:
what else is there?
Care, love, service, empathy etc

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 31, 2021
He is a good man. I will pray that he rests in peace. I'm sure he realized that he married a pretentious daughter of Jezebel. I pray that the house be on mortgage and the cars be on lease so that the olosho will also lose them at the end. Marriage is scam.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by sunshineV(f): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2021
kalu61:
Care, love, service, empathy etc
oro radarada

2 Likes

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Mikester: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2021
Congrats to the maid. This is a clear indicator that people will only remember you for how you made them feel and not really the time you spent with them

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by navzla(m): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
The wife is not a Person of value.Is not a meaningful specific. She only good being a pet and a sex object to the man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by Lamasta(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2021
The wife must be a slay queen and maid a care giver

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by BlueAir: 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
angry He even left her a house and two cars. angry Left to me,I would have painstakingly left her a single car to use and keep cruising after I'm gone. Werey independent wannabe generations

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid by abeniagbon(m): 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
Correct man.... Na so those Rich wife and kid do

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional) / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.