Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,697 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

My Journey Into The World Of Data Science - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Journey Into The World Of Data Science (932 Views)

My Journey Into Shopify Development ( Theme ) / My Journey Into Low/no-code Platforms / My Journey Into React Native (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by Farmguy: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2021
Welcome to my corner
As my moniker says, I am literally a farm guy.

(a little background story )
I am a recent graduate of Animal Science,
I have been involved in farming activities directly and indirectly prior to becoming a student .
Over the years my farming adventure has had ups and low such high point includes taking advantage of the cost of cassava products while cost of production of cassava remained slightly constant. and low points where you literally had to eat your broilers because of low/no buyers doing the covid period.
I also love tech .

(end of background story)
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by Farmguy: 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2021
I will be updateing this thread as often as possible .

In general I am new to data science ..
I began working with Microsoft excel with the aid of skillshare and I extracted some data set I want to work with
I will post my progress report with pictures .
Hopefully gurus will vet it .

See you tomorrow.
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by Farmguy: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2021
So my excel keeps crashing
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by airsaylongcome: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
What version of excel? What OS?
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by LikeAking: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good luck.

Have u tried learning the dispised css and html?
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by Farmguy: 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
airsaylongcome:
What version of excel? What OS?

Microsoft office 16
OS windows 10
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by Farmguy: 9:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
LikeAking:
Good luck.

Have u tried learning the dispised css and html?

No I haven't
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by airsaylongcome: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2021
Farmguy:

Microsoft office 16
OS windows 10

What error message does it display? I'm running Office 2021 on Windows 11
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by Farmguy: 3:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

What error message does it display? I'm running Office 2021 on Windows 11
please how can I download this
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by airsaylongcome: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Farmguy:
please how can I download this

Was provided by the office
Re: My Journey Into The World Of Data Science by Farmguy: 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
ouch ... make me feel jealous am not working in such office
should i pay for the microsoft office 365 option ... it cost about 3k ... monthly .
airsaylongcome:

Was provided by the office

(1) (Reply)

Pro JS Devs, Please Is This Variable Chaining / My New Forum Created / Getting A Faster Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.