Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo (13318 Views)

Court Convicts Evans, Two Others Of Kidnapping Businessman, Donatus Duru / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Kosisochukwu Anioma: Kidnappers Kidnap Frank Anioma's Daughter In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by BabaIbo: 5:30am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess ipob terrorist has maneuver their way to southwest. Why is ORE one of the mega city in ondo state targeting by ipob terrorist.

Olodo, does that location look like Ore?

Z*mbie, can't you read again?

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by 01mcfadden(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
Eze in YORUBA land? What an insult. Will the tribal and religious blinded Igbos allow such in their evil enclave?

They will be crying and wailing by now saying they are trying to take over their evil jungle land.

IPIG terrorist monkeys must decided to kidnap the delusional fool calling himself an Eze in Yoruba land.

I'm waiting for the warped minded fools in Afenifebi to complain about this Eze in Yoruba land.

Rubbish.

Cry me a river

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by benuejosh: 5:46am On Nov 24, 2021
If Igbos could hijack the EndSARS protest in Lagos talk more of Ondo that is so close.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Curious345: 5:51am On Nov 24, 2021
He will be released soon.. Don't worry.. Its nothing unsual
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by MrFly(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2021
Tzar:
I pray he is found soon & unarmed.
This is one too many kidnaps in that country!
Sadly, it is a dog eat dog country. They will never have the guts to kidnap politicians & civil servants who put us all in this mess. Instead, they feast on easy soft targets… COWARDS!!!

By the way, the report read that the kidnapped man is a ‘chief’? Isn’t an ‘Eze’ a monarch?.
civil servants ke. Are u okay?
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Okwuapkunaonu(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I guess ipob terrorist has maneuver their way to southwest. Why is ORE one of the mega city in ondo state targeting by ipob terrorist.

It is your failed and useless parents that are terrorist. I don't blame you for anything, its just the white fools that joined Igbo's with clowns like you.. Terrorist gbukwegi dere. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by DFERENCE: 6:28am On Nov 24, 2021
DawnStudios:
Hope they won't blame IPOB for this.
once you have palm oil on the side of your mouth everybody with missing soup will name you as a suspect, in order words welcome to nigerian politics
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by rigarmortis: 6:36am On Nov 24, 2021
Areola14:
People should be more careful with people comments... Most of the people that bears yoruba names on this platform are not even Yorubas, mostly they are other tribes! They make some comment to take aways attention from them... How can someone bear I stand with tinubu and be saying something that will bring the Yorubas down? For the chief... I cannot say what really happen! I don't trust most of these chief's.. in Nigeria, gone are the days, u think because u are rich, u are secure, nah lie oo! Now, rich people are really facing it .. revolution has started already! No one is secure again!

I slightly disagree with you bro, revolutionary movements are initiated by the masses, legitimate citizens of the country who are fed up, this one is done by criminals who dont differentiate from poor or rich. Imagine that the olufon of ifon was kidnapped and killed at the same spot and nothing was done till today, now it has happened again.

This is like an incentive for criminals to continue
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by anambraamaka: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2021
OMW crime is out of control in this country
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Cantonese: 6:49am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Shamefully you can neither write nor speak good English.

That’s how bad it is in a forum like this where irresponsible youths like you prowl around to insult people who have in no way harmed you.

People like you chase decent people away from Nairaland because of your senseless comments. Hopefully the moderators can someday do something about rats from hell like you, who have nothing meaningful to contribute to serious national discussions like this one that you chose to trivialize.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Karemarealty288(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2021
Since his Name is Donatus, he should sharply live up to his name and donate to save his life.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Bigboy911: 7:00am On Nov 24, 2021
Is like afonjas want war in that ondo,smelly tins that don’t want to work
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by LILTJAY: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
The gunmem that kidnap him should take him to igboland...
He should remain in his region and do his ezeigbo there.. grin
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Cantonese: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Flexherbal:
I do not know how the security operatives work or strategize

Can't they send armed personnel, in their numbers, like they did during Anambra election, to the bushes and hideouts of these criminals and kidnappers to fish them out?

If they send 50,000 mobile police to comb kidnappers hideouts/hot spots, one or two hideouts per time, I am very sure that they return with positive results.

Terrorists, kidnappers and bandits have actually infiltrated the security agencies. They have been either recruited directly or a lot of our security agents have been compromised. If 50,000 security personnel are sent into forests at a time, how many would be left to secure other parts?

You also may need to ask what the staff strength of the security agencies are. I think looking at the problems in the north, a lot of our youths may not choose to join the military.

I also think that in the Southeast and Southwest, our government has systematically disarmed certain vigilante groups. They have different armed vigilante and hunters operating in the north against boko haram and the rest. Why stop them in the south and term them illegal? They are the ones who know the terrain and can go into the forests to chase out those evil people. Aside from Amotekun, ESN, Ebubeagu, hunters and community vigilantes should be allowed to collaborate with our security agentsto safeguard our communities.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by ignis: 7:06am On Nov 24, 2021
dasparrow:
This kidnappings will eventually affect so many Nigerians living in Nigeria. No one is immune. I hope this man is found though because what is happening in Nigeria right now is scary.

God help us.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by edmaraja: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:
Eze in YORUBA land? What an insult. Will the tribal and religious blinded Igbos allow such in their evil enclave?

They will be crying and wailing by now saying they are trying to take over their evil jungle land.

IPIG terrorist monkeys must decided to kidnap the delusional fool calling himself an Eze in Yoruba land.

I'm waiting for the warped minded fools in Afenifebi to complain about this Eze in Yoruba land.

Rubbish.
There is Eze Ndigbo everywhere in nigeria and there's nothing you inconsequential rats can do about it. If you don't like it, feel free to hang yourself.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Dedemworld: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Abujason:

Ewedu filled brain.
I thought you wanted to say something but ended up making a fool of yourself by saying nothing that made any sense. Crime is in your DNA. Trying to run from it won’t confuse anyone - even the dumbos on Nairaland.

Shut up black monkey. The guy Is saying the truth. Ipob are the one that kidnapped the man. Just to label Yorubas bad name. And God will punish them one by one...
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by CUMIN: 7:21am On Nov 24, 2021
dasparrow:
This kidnappings will eventually affect so many Nigerians living in Nigeria. No one is immune. I hope this man is found though because what is happening in Nigeria right now is scary.

You guys have seen nothing yet...what it's to come is more than kidnapping...we are approaching a state of lawlessness and the government don't have the resources to handle it.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Flexherbal(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2021
Cantonese:

Terrorists, kidnappers and bandits have actually infiltrated the security agencies. They have been either recruited directly or a lot of our security agents have been compromised. If 50,000 security personnel are sent into forests at a time, how many would be left to secure other parts?

You also may need to ask what the staff strength of the security agencies are. I think looking at the problems in the north, a lot of our youths may not choose to join the military.

I also think that in the Southeast and Southwest, our government has systematically disarmed certain vigilante groups. They have different armed vigilante and hunters operating in the north against boko haram and the rest. Why stop them in the south and term them illegal? They are the ones who know the terrain and can go into the forests to chase out those evil people. Aside from Amotekun, ESN, Ebubeagu, hunters and community vigilantes should be allowed to collaborate with our security agentsto safeguard our communities.

I understand your point.

But, for the number, i over exaggerated, because of the number of officers that were sent to Anambra during election.

I think even 5,000 armed men in a particular location, at a time, will overpower the criminals in a particular hideout.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by cardoctor(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Eze ndigbo of Ondo state.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by darichlife: 7:50am On Nov 24, 2021
kingsceemark:
Jobless and hopeless Afonja miscreants youths want to cash out on my igbo brother, una days are numbered
Without being told i can see the level of hatred in you, not just for other humans but for yourself as well. Please be reminded that your hate only holds you back and not the people you hate. Hatred blinds us, destroy relationshps and demeans our potentials. There is no tribe without its good and bad anticidents, we should strive to focus on the positive side, this may not be easy but its possible. For me i dont see tribe i see the perception of information in evolution this is expanding every seconds. Please guard your heart with all diligence you are better than this
LOVE...
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by AfonjaFirstSon: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2021
My yoruba brothers have done it again. I'm a yoruba guy and I Know what my brothers are capable of doing.

This kidnap is political, with the presence of Eze ndigbo in Ondo State, Ibos can boast of 30% votes for any candidate of their choice.

My yoruba brothers from another mother want to reduce the number of Ibo voters in Ondo State.

We give yoruba youths 24 hours to release that Ibo king or face Python dance for the first time in yorubaland.

I urge yoruba elders to caution their youths against future occurrence.

One Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by MightySparrow: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2021
kingsceemark:
Jobless and hopeless Afonja miscreants youths want to cash out on my igbo brother, una days are numbered
Our identity, our pride.
Proudly Oodua.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Crixxx: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2021
IPIGSRHYPO:

Rubbish.

grin this 1 is here crying. The whole of skull mining land is a no man's land. No body Dy regard una for una land even south south don Dy get leaders for the no man's land. Atulu
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Igbojihadist: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Same place I was kidnapped last year same November but mine was on 26
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Tzar(m): 11:31am On Nov 24, 2021
Are you a civil servant? If you are, can you swear on your children that you spend ONLY your salary without receiving bribe directly or indirectly?

All the politicians that have destroyed Nigeria did so with CIVIL SERVANTS actively participating in the evil. So, civil servants are just as guilty as politicians in the creation of poverty, unemployment and the underdevelopment of Nigeria which escalated the crime rate!

MrFly:
civil servants ke. Are u okay?
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
Crixxx:

grin this 1 is here crying. The whole of skull mining land is a no man's land. No body Dy regard una for una land even south south don Dy get leaders for the no man's land. Atulu

meth is bad for your mental and physical health. Seek help, it has destroyed your brain.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
edmaraja:

There is Eze Ndigbo everywhere in nigeria and there's nothing you inconsequential rats can do about it. If you don't like it, feel free to hang yourself.

meth is talking. grin grin
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by MrFly(m): 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2021
Tzar:
Are you a civil servant? If you are, can you swear on your children that you spend ONLY your salary without receiving bribe directly or indirectly?

All the politicians that have destroyed Nigeria did so with CIVIL SERVANTS actively participating in the evil. So, civil servants are just as guilty as politicians in the creation of poverty, unemployment and the underdevelopment of Nigeria which escalated the crime rate!

we only implement policies as directed by the authorities which happens to be the government. Remember he who lives in a glass house throws no stone at it.
Re: Kidnappers Kidnap Donatus Okereke In Ondo by Str8talk21: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Nigerians shld wake up from their slumber, this is the handiwork of terrorists, murderous and ravishing killer Fulani herdsmen who have been given cover and protection by this jihadist govt of President Muhammed Buhari as they have metamorphosized into Boko Haram in the North East, Bandits in the North East, Killer Fulani herdsmen in the North Central, Unknown Gun men in the South-east, kidnappers in the South-south and both killer Fulani herdsmen/Kidnappers in the Southwest region of Nigeria.

Certainly, they will be exposed, disgraced & destroyed by the finger fire of God.

#FulaniherdsmenOnRampage
#FulaniherdsmenKilingNigerians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Lawyer Slammed With N20,000 Fine For Not Showing Up In Court / Dariye Dafwan: How IRT Operatives Arrested His Suspected Kidnappers / (very Graphic) Cult Killings In Omoku. Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.