Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

7 Core Skill Of Success In Network Marketing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Core Skill Of Success In Network Marketing Business (131 Views)

7 Core Management Skills For Business Growth / Easy Online Business -affiliate Marketing Business A Sure Way To Internet Wealth / Neolife Network Marketing Business Opportunity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Core Skill Of Success In Network Marketing Business by prosper12345(m): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2021
7 Core Skill Of Success In Network Marketing Business !
My name is Monday Chuks, today I am going to show you while 99% of people are struggling in network marketing business while 1% others are Making massive success.

There are 7 Core Skills you as a network marketer MUST gain mastery on if you want to become successful in recruiting and create success �

Gaining mastery on the first 5 of these skills makes you a recruiting machine ✅
These basic skills include:

1. Lead generation
2. Inviting
3. Presenting
4. Follow up
5. Closing

Unfortunately, 99% of network marketers are very very unskilled in all of these 5 skills and which makes them struggle in getting people to join them
If you *DECIDE* to just get a bit better in these skills, the rate at which you will soar will amaze you �

99% of network marketers have no clue about Lead Generation �‍♀️

What they do is post about their business, post about their products and ask people to join now... nothing more! �‍♀️
If you are a lady here, how would you feel when a guy comes to toast you and all he talks about is himself amd how he is the best guy in town and why you need to give him a yes?

For the married women in our midst, what would you have done to your husband if that was his approach when he was wooing you?

You obviously would not give any bit of attention to a guy who does that ✅
But what does a smart guy do when he sees a lady he wants to go out with?

He starts out focusing on what the lady (or ladies) want and care about, not about what he wants �

If you want people coming to you, talk about what they want, talk about their needs and challenges and help them solve their needs or problem in whatever little ways you can, without them even buying your products or joining you
Focus on your prospect and help them solve their problem... *offer VALUE*!

People are not joining you or signing up because you have not shown them how joining *YOU* can help them get to where they are going �‍♀️
In network marketing, people join *YOU* first before joining your business ✅

They will ONLY join you if they perceive you have VALUE they can get from you.

If they perceive they have nothing to get other than just your opportunity, you will do poorly when it comes to recruiting downlines.
Not until you have invested in yourself to become valuable to others, you will perform poorly when it comes to recruiting �

*You can not give what you don't have* �‍♀️

So, if you want to become a master recruiter, get the right training.

Build *YOU* and decide to add value to YOURSELF ��
Acquire the skills, learn the strategies and most importantly, *Take Action* ���
Master the skill of Lead Generation ✅

Master the skill of presenting ✅

Get good with follow up ✅

If you decide to get good with these 3 skills, you will be amazed at the speed at which you will soar �����
If you are ready to get good and master these skills so you can start creating success, I want to help you achieve that ��

Dm me or WhatsApp Me on +2347043389736

Success begins when you *Decide* to start taking action.

It takes knowledge and action to create success
WhatsApp me through the number above to get a clear perspective

(1) (Reply)

Match All Colours In 10sec To Win $1,000,000 / Business Name And Trademark Registration / Thailand Bans Travellers From Eight African Countries Over New COVID-19 Variant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.