Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC (9107 Views)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Will Never Join APC, Till Jesus Comes (Throwback Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode: I Caught My Wife In Bed With A Married Man / Fani-Kayode: I Am Not Yoruba, Fulanis Call South-East Yamiri & South-West Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by EBMedia: 6:27am On Nov 24, 2021
Former Nigerian Aviation minister, Femi Fani Kayode has stated that he was never arrested by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), IgbereTV reports.

Yesterday, Fani-Kayode was reportedly arrested by the Lagos Zonal Office of the anti-graft agency and held under an investigation for alleged forgery and manipulation of documents.

But according to Fani Kayode, he was invited by the commission. He arrived at the commission's office and was granted bail on self-recognition some hours later the same day.

He took to his Instagram handle to share new photos of himself attending a dinner at a hotel after he left the commission's office. He wrote;

"Just arrived at the George Hotel for dinner. I was never arrested by the EFCC. I was invited & I flew down to Lagos to see them. I arrived in their office at 2.00pm & left at 8.30pm. I was granted bail on self recognition. They were very polite & professional. Thanks be to God."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CWoaEYUPiwS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by benuejosh: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2021
Hmm. FFK your extended family members who hate Buhari are out for you now. Yesterday you supported Igbos the terrorist organization against the most loved president of our dear great nation. Today you have seen the light and have decided to take an exit from their evil camp, while do you think they won't bring up stories against you?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by MadamVanessa(f): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Shameless glutonous thief FFk

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Karemarealty288(m): 6:34am On Nov 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by daddytime(m): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2021
You got bail for being "unarrested" my brother and friend?

EFCC messed up not to have arranged some coolers of food for your visit.

Check below

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Grace001: 6:35am On Nov 24, 2021
Who cares, it’s your headache… Foodie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by tillaman(m): 6:36am On Nov 24, 2021
This man and food, look at the excitement all over his face

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by jom28gy(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Hmm. FFK your extended family members who hate Buhari are out for you now. Yesterday you supported Igbos the terrorist organization against the most loved president of our dear great nation. Today you ha nove seen the light and have decided to take an exit from their evil camp, while do you think they won't bring up stories against you?
you and you government are unfortunate circumstances that has happened to Nigeria, but very soon all of you will be extinguished.cow government.

23 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by benuejosh: 6:40am On Nov 24, 2021
jom28gy:
you and you government are unfortunate circumstances that has happened to Nigeria, but very soon all of you will be extinguished.cow government.
Buhari till 2023.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by chatinent: 6:52am On Nov 24, 2021
Na small thing this man escape being imbe. He resemble that guy wey no fit pronounce Polytechnic...wey say na polypekwek.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Skyfornia(m): 6:55am On Nov 24, 2021
Werey dey disguise

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Maxymilliano(m): 6:56am On Nov 24, 2021
I was never arrested by the EFCC, I was granted bail on self recognition

He was not arrested but how come he was granted bail on self recognition ?

23 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Okunga: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2021
If to say Naija dey work this Man suppose dey Sanko … But for Naija just cross carpet and everywhere to stew politically.

Real G”s Doinz.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Optimistguy1969: 7:01am On Nov 24, 2021
Na so you go talk na

Only you say dem no arrest you,
Only you still say dem grant you bail.

YOUR HEAD CORRECT SO?!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Super1759: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2021
: "I was never arrested"

"I was granted bail on self recognition"

Uncle na dinner una go eat from 2pm-8:30pm?

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by bolaayenimo: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2021
wehrey
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by IamGreen1(f): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2021
But you were granted bail. Lie kill you there Oga
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Danjikanbauchi: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Please what business is Femi doing, what type of business is he into ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Vickym1(f): 7:02am On Nov 24, 2021
grin

No they called him to coman eat in efcc undecided

Mad people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Restroom: 7:02am On Nov 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by olabisiade9(f): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Okay
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by ignis: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Bloody liar
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by temitope27(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Continue, na your wahala be that
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by BigDolph(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
This one won carry us handikap 2
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by VoltageDivida(m): 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Of course! You're one of them, you can't be arrested. After all, na why why you run go join them be that
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Optimistguy1969: 7:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Bigjentle15:
J
Jourginho
Re: Femi Fani Kayode: I Was Not Arrested By The EFCC by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Ffk. The Maradona of our time. Almost all our politicians are just like you. Pdp and apc are the same. When people tell me I have no choice than to vote one of them since they are the biggest parties I tell them i can't because it's easier on my conscience to be caught up in the failure of these thieves without voting than to pick a side and regret voting.

Meanwhile the day we will get our acts right in this country will be good. You are given a chance to reveal what went on in lekki but you still acted like the crooks by bringing out a questionable report. This would have been the chance for the upright to get justice and silence the likes of Detective Fashola Holmes, Lie Mohammed, NLpolicewoman, benuejosh, etc but yet they fumbled. Let's wait for the white paper.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No One Will Get Preferential Treatment In Demolition Exercise – LASG / Beaf : Major General Tunde Idiagbon Was Not A Thief, / Buhari Answers Reporters In HAUSA After Casting Vote!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.