Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,886 members, 7,863,008 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC (242 Views)

A Survey App Which Pays In Btc, Eth, Plf And Tnc / Americans Are Investing Their Covid-19 Checks Stimulus In BTC / I Am Giving Away N500k And N1.5m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC by Ekomaster1: 7:10am On Nov 24, 2021
As part of his new deal with Square, Odell Beckham Jr. has agreed to accept his new pay in bitcoin and to give away $1 million in the cryptocurrency. "Thank you to everyone who has supported me during my career." One million dollars in BTC is being returned to those who donated, he stated.

Read more :- https://www.cryptoete.com.ng/2021/11/odell-beckham-jr-giving-away-1-million.html?m=1

Re: Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC by redcliff: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2021
Sleyk:
Pi Network is about to be listed on CoinMarketCap. The blockbuster Pi is coming and it will go to the history of world currency. Don't miss the train: from play store, download the app, install and register. the invite code is .....obisley..... It's free mining now.

cmc listing na achievement? this coin has all the smellings of The billion coin. lol

1 Like

Re: Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC by Sleyk: 7:25am On Nov 24, 2021
redcliff:

cmc listing na achievement? this coin has all the smellings of The billion coin. lol

Sure won't make the same mistake I did when Bitcoin came out......

I followed this pi network on Twitter and I believe them and a pointer is, it's an American own so it will go far.

The mining rate is halved almost to stop. But for me as it stands now...if it worth just $1, am a millionaire wink wink kiss kiss
Re: Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC by redcliff: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2021
Sleyk:

Sure won't make the same mistake I did when Bitcoin came out......

I followed this pi network on Twitter and I believe them and a pointer is, it's an American own so it will go far.

The mining rate is halved almost to stop. But for me as it stands now...if it worth just $1, am a millionaire wink wink kiss kiss

lol. how much is it now?
Re: Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC by Sleyk: 7:44am On Nov 24, 2021
kiss kiss kiss
redcliff:

lol. how much is it now?
kiss kiss kiss

We wait till this year end.
Re: Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC by redcliff: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2021
Sleyk:
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

We wait till this year end.

simpu question you no fit answer..

1 Like

Re: Odell Beckham Jr Giving Away $1 Million In BTC And Will Take His New Salary BTC by Sleyk: 10:53am On Nov 24, 2021
redcliff:

simpu question you no fit answer..

For now, it's worth nothing....that's the simple answer. kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Send Someone Fake Bitcoin? / Important Titles & Documents You Must Ask For Before Buying Property In Nigeria / Earn 20 - 100k By 31st January With Just N5oo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.