Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango (636 Views)

I Was Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango / Lady Claims Don Jazzy Gave Her ₦5 Million, He Denies It (Photos) / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango by Daveofafrica(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Commercial model and fashion designer Brianna Kalango said she is not surprised Don Jazzy gave Davido $11,000 (N4.5 Milion) when davido asked his associates to donate money to him.

The fashion designer who is the CEO of Brianna Concept said Don Jazzy has a good heart and he is very friendly, that she this because she has worked for Don Jazzy as a video vixen,

"I remember working as a video vixen for Don Jazzy, he is a cool guy and very friendly, He was very excited to have me on the set that day and gave me are hand shake

"There are very few celebrities like that in Nigeria. When I heard Don Jazzy gave Davido $11,000 which is more than the N1 Million davido asked for, I wasn't surprised

Brianna Kalango also said she is hoping to work with Don Jazzy again.

Brianna Kalango is a professional stylist, fashion designer and costumer, who's work has caught lots of attention. She has costumed for musicians like Danny Boy, African Prince etc.

As a commercial model she has already made name for herself in the Nigeria Brand Modelling industry. She has worked with Brands like Techo Spark phone and also featured in music videos like "E Better" by Don Jazzy and B Red, "Ye" by Burna Boy.

Re: Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 24, 2021
Re: Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango by kelvine(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2021
I pray I get to be like that too
Re: Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango by Irondome1: 7:28am On Nov 24, 2021
Its seems she had za oza room experience with Don Baba J.
Re: Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango by Starzo: 7:34am On Nov 24, 2021
With her ape-like wide nose undecided
Re: Am Not Surprised Don Jazzy Gave Davido $11,000 - Brianna Kalango by itsme01: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Shoot your shot

(1) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Buys 2022 Mercedes Benz Maybach S580 Guard 4matic Bulletproof / Lil Hypawizzy Celebrates 5th Birthday With Cute Photos / Fans Beg Whitemoney To Quit Music And Open A Restaurant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.