Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Lil Hypawizzy Celebrates 5th Birthday With Cute Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Hypawizzy Celebrates 5th Birthday With Cute Photos (631 Views)

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) / Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai / Damilola Adegbite's Son Celebrates 5th Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lil Hypawizzy Celebrates 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by DejiPlug(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2021
Today, December 1st marks the 5th birthday of David Papa also known as Little Hypawizzy, adorable son of Lagos socialite and popular don, Hypawizzy.

On the special occasion of clocking 5, Little Hypawizzy has been the enjoying birthday tributes and accolades from friends and colleagues of his popular Dad, seeing as the socialite flooded his social timelines with boyish photos of Little Hypawizzy, along with colorful family photos.

In one documented post, senior Hypawizzy captioned the photo
"Happy birthday Son, may God bless you with long life, wisdom and greatness"

2 Likes

Re: Lil Hypawizzy Celebrates 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by Marilyn101: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy birthday cute black boy. I pray for grace and prosperity upon you.
Re: Lil Hypawizzy Celebrates 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by DejiPlug(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
Gracias! More life to you also
Re: Lil Hypawizzy Celebrates 5th Birthday With Cute Photos by DrakeSillor(m): 11:30pm On Dec 02, 2021
Such a sweet little guy. My Congrats to him. Btw, really cool photos, where did you find them? Cause usually when I'm going to post some info about celebs I just use the family stock photos of them but it could be really difficult to find the photos which are up to date if you know what I'm talking about.

(1) (Reply)

"Stop Commenting On People’s Weight", BBN's Angel Says, Amidst Pregnancy Rumours / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Maintained Their Body Shape And Beauty After Childb / Interiors Of 80 Million Naira Duplex For Sale In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.