Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) (3512 Views)

#EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) / Lateef Femi Okunnu: It Is Rubbish For Ohanaeze To Ask For Slots In Lagos Cabinet / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2021
imagine the millions of germs from the rotten teeth of the drug baron.

chaiiii this criminal called Tinubu is wicked

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2021
the rotten teeth

1 Share

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Ammishaddai: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2021
Zombies on this platform will love to share a drink with this old fool

6 Likes

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:32am On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Zombies on this platform will love to share a drink with this old fool
a swear
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2021
When was this photo taken?
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by joyandfaith: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2021
JohnFGbegile:

I hope the boy is still alive

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2021
joyandfaith:

I pray so
Tinubu is a poisonous criminal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Flexherbal:
When was this photo taken?
he's poisoning the young boy

1 Like

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Brimstone77: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2021
cry

This is irritating..

The poor boy should seek for medical help asap..

Ishhh!!!

10 Likes

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 8:16am On Nov 24, 2021
Brimstone77:
cry

This is irritating..

The poor boy should seek for medical help asap..

Ishhh!!!
immediately ooo
very disgusting

2 Likes

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by AntiBMC(m): 8:21am On Nov 24, 2021
Lol... lemme reserve my comments for almajiri dem...dat will mistakenly quote me. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Optimistguy1969: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
Wahalaaaa
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Jostoman: 8:57am On Nov 24, 2021
joyandfaith:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:31am On Nov 24, 2021
AntiBMC:
Lol... lemme reserve my comments for almajiri dem...dat will mistakenly quote me. grin
lol
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Notasyouthink: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2021
JohnFGbegile:

Tinubu the 67yrs old drug criminal grin grin grin I by 2023 he will still be 67yrs grin grin grin
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2021
The only thing you IPOBians are achieving is making more Nigerians, even those previously indifferent to him, more supportive of BAT.

What manner of personalised wickedness and devilish behaviour is this? Someone who has never led any of your wretched States or impacted your lives personally you attack daily and without a single valid reason.

Joke is on you kids. That is BAT below with his privileged grandchildren. Go and get a life so you too can have grandchildren who will not be ashamed of your wicked soul, childishness, failed lives and hateful obsession with others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2021
Children of HATE ANGER PERDITION AND SORROW at work

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Tinubu the 67yrs old drug criminal grin grin grin I by 2023 he will still be 67yrs grin grin grin
Gbam
God bless you
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2021
I sight you ThatFairGuy
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
[/s]
Shatap
is that why you want to have sex with Achalugo baby and Rehkina

1 Like

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

They are pathetic. Worse than toddlers. Next they want to be President. Who wants a President from the most hateful, most immature and most vindictive ethnic group in Nigeria and perhaps even the world?

1 Like

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
Dsalvo:

They are pathetic. Worse than toddlers. Next they want to be President. Who wants a President from the most hateful, most immature and most vindictive ethnic group in Nigeria and perhaps even the world?
[/s]
Sharap

1 Like

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2021
It's ancestral. They're raised with HATE
Dsalvo:

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Terorislam: 9:58am On Nov 24, 2021
Dsalvo:
The only thing you IPOBians are achieving is making more Nigerians, even those previously indifferent to him, more supportive of BAT.

What manner of personalised wickedness and devilish behaviour is this? Someone who has never led any of your wretched States or impacted your lives personally you attack daily and without a single valid reason.

Joke is on you kids. That is BAT below with his privileged grandchildren. Go and get a life so you too can have grandchildren who will not be ashamed of your wicked soul, childishness, failed lives and hateful obsession with others.

. Have prophet Nnamdi Kanu lead any state in the SW

1 Like

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2021
Tell us if there's anything different from Achalugonwa and JohnFGbegile undecided
JohnFGbegile:
[s][/s]
Shatap
is that why you want to have sex with Achalugo baby and Rehkina
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
Dsalvo:

[/s]
Tinubu is a criminal
a very dirty useless criminal

1 Like

Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Tell us if there's anything different from Achalugonwa and JohnFGbegile undecided
she's my little sister
Stop bugging her angry
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2021
JohnFGbegile:

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

That all your shameless and beggarly political leaders go to bow to daily including Ngige bragging he is a "Victoria Island boy" instead of claiming his Nnewi village full of drug dealers and criminal fugitives. Comical people Lol.
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by JohnFGbegile(m): 10:03am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
Dsalvo:

Lol. Dont you mean haye preacher? No one gives a damn about the hate preacher called Kanu.

Yorubas would certainly not have minded him had he not directed his hate preaching against us especially.
[/s]
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2021
Terorislam:
. Have prophet Nnamdi Kanu lead any state in the SW

Lol. Dont you mean hate preacher? No one gives a damn about the hate preacher called Kanu.

Yorubas would certainly not have minded him had he not directed his hate preaching against us especially.
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Tinubu will be president inshallahu, shebi u dey complain of dot and spare parts, u go see wahala you go bend
Re: The Poor Boy Don Drink Rubbish (pics) by ThatFairGuy: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Little sister or one of your thousand Monika
JohnFGbegile:
she's my little sister
Stop bugging her angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. / O / PDP’s Aliyu Wamakko Wins Sokoto Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.