Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. (3529 Views)

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones / 2023: Obi Can Only Win Presidential Election If We Come Together – Kwankwaso / Obi Can Only Win On Social Media - Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso Dismiss Poll Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 6:40am On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu will win South West

The North will punish Tinubu for being stubborn.

Atiku will win South South don't be deceived I'm from South South the South South will vote Atiku because he gave them Vice.

Tinubu cannot win Middle Belt because they will not vote a pupet of the North

Atiku will win North West because Fulani will never vote neither an Igbo man nor a Yoruba while neglecting their own.

Buhari supported Fulani of Niger for UN office against Onoh of Nigeria while he was head of State.

North East Is Atiku home.

Peter Obi fans you are just deceiving yourself.

Kano votes alone is over two times bigger than the whole South East Votes.

Peter Obi can never rule.

I support none of the candidates but Im a political scientist who know a lot about politics.

South South Can never leave their own and vote Peter Obi.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Crixxx: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2022
Well the SE have woken up and will vote massively this time around infact all regions will after APC destroyed the nation and the Kano vote you are talking about contains that of Igbos also.

12 Likes

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Jostoman: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Oga save your permutation there is no geo political zone that we don't have youths

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 6:44am On Jun 23, 2022
Jostoman:
Oga save your permutation there is no geo political zone that we don't have youths

I'm talking of election day not this online nonesense you do.
I support none of the candidates but I know politics very well.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Moferere: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Beer Parlour Analyst undecided

185 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 6:45am On Jun 23, 2022
Moferere:
Beer Parlour Analyst undecided

Stop being childish.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 6:47am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:
Well the SE have woken up and will vote massively this time around infact all regions will after APC destroyed the nation and the Kano vote you are talking about contains that of Igbos also.
Bro I'm not talking of this online stuffs you guys do.
Of which is far from being realistic.

Wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by rolams(m): 6:48am On Jun 23, 2022
Jostoman:

Is Peter Obi one of the youths?

7 Likes

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Crixxx: 6:49am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Bro I'm not talking of this online stuffs you guys do.
Of which is far from realistic.

Wake up

Who is talking about online stuffs? Btw you cant rule out the power of social media. Forgotten endsars all started from just Twitter? grin
Fg had to even ban.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Crixxx: 6:50am On Jun 23, 2022
rolams:

Is Peter Obi one of the youths?

You really made no sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 6:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

Who is talking about online stuffs? Btw you cant rule out the power of social media. Forgotten endsars all started from just Twitter? grin
Fg had to even ban.

I thought they said Igbo think well?

Tinubu have enough money to influence second position.

Peter Obi have nothing to get other than third.

Most of this people will vote where they feel they will personally benefit and not your money.
They will collect it and still vote who they want.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 6:54am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

You made no sense here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 6:55am On Jun 23, 2022
Igbos just stop deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by rolams(m): 6:59am On Jun 23, 2022
Crixxx:

You really made no sense.

So sorry! I don't need to make any sense to you. I am only relating with the reasonable Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 7:01am On Jun 23, 2022
rolams:

So sorry! I don't need to make any sense to you. I am only relating with the reasonable Nigerians.
Politics is not just social media thing.

The judgement day (Election day) is what matters.
They vote at where they hope to personally gain from.

Peter Obi is not on the list of most.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Indispensable85(m): 7:04am On Jun 23, 2022
The north will punish Tinubu for being stubborn.

The north central won't vote Tinubu because he's a puppet of the north.

What are you even smoking? Mtcheeew....I think all network providers should increase the cost of data.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

I'm talking of election day not this online nonesense you do.
I support none of the candidates but I know politics very well.
Endsars started online, this one too started online! So shut the Fucxk up!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by FuckkME(f): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

u should av then go offline and say this..

Why coming to the same social media to yap nonsense undecided

4 Likes

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2022
I have said it before, Obi will only win SE, he cannot win SS, Atiku is winning SS while Tinibu will win SW,

Obi will come 2nd in SS,
Atiku will come 2nd in both SE and SW,
Tinubu will come 3rd in both SE and SS.

As for the north, Atiku will win NE.
Kwankwaso, Tunibu and Atiku will share good vote in NW and NC. Not sure who will win in NW and NC between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2022
nnewsnjobs:
I have said it before, Obi will only win SE, he cannot win SS, Atiku is winning SS while Tinibu will win SW,

Obi will come 2nd in SS,
Atiku will come 2nd in both SE and SW,
Tinubu will come 3rd in both SE and SS.

As for the north, Atiku will win NE.
Kwankwaso, Tunibu and Atiku will share good vote in NW and NC. Not sure who will win in NW and NC between Tinubu, Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Obi is not even on the list.

Truth be told.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 7:08am On Jun 23, 2022
FuckkME:
u should av then go offline and say this..

Why coming to the same social media to yap nonsense undecided

Stop deceiving yourselves.

I support no candidate but I hate it when grown ups make caricature of themselves thinking politics is just social media.
Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by nnewsnjobs: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Obi is not even on the list.

Truth be told.

Obi will win in the SE with small margin. Remember Nigerians have gone too tribalistic and the voting pattern will flow more along tribal line.

Obi cannot win the general election as it stands now, it is between Atiku and Tinubu., But the odds favour Atiku more except the ruling party do some manipulation to win for Tinibu which is also possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by rolams(m): 7:15am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

God bless you. Let these small pikin continue their Obi shouting/chanting. 2023 is not too far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Pharmmaqp: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Stop deceiving yourselves.

I support no candidate but I hate it when grown ups make caricature of themselves thinking politics is just social media.

Which south are you from?.. because I haven't seen anyone here I know supporting Atiku or Tinubu

You people will just be creating threads anyhow to decrease the moral of people supporting Peter Obi.
If supporting him online is not important why are you creating threads online to de-market him?.

Just so you know .. I am from cross river and state Wise.. APC and PDP may have a jolly good time.. but you see national.. it's a different ball game.

And if any of the governorship aspirants attempt to sell those cargoes.. he shoots himself on the foot.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 7:19am On Jun 23, 2022
Pharmmaqp:

Which south are you from?.. because I haven't seen anyone here I know supporting Atiku or Tinubu

You people will just be creating threads anyhow to decrease the moral of people supporting Peter Obi.
If supporting him online is not important why are you creating threads online to de-market him?.

Just so you know .. I am from cross river and state Wise.. APC and PDP may have a jolly good time.. but you see national.. it's a different ball game.

And if any of the governorship aspirants attempt to sell those cargoes.. he shoots himself on the foot.

You expect South South to leave Okowa a Vice President and Support Obi.

That will be like Inviting Biafra to South South.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by joyandfaith: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

Atiku will win South South don't be deceived I'm from South South the South South will vote Atiku because he gave them Vice.

Atiku will win North West because Fulani will never vote neither an Igbo man nor a Yoruba while neglecting their own.

Buhari supported Fulani of Niger for UN office against Onoh of Nigeria while he was head of State.

I support none of the candidates but Im a political scientist who know a lot about politics.

Atiku and Peter obi would share SS in favour Atiku because of Okowa
Tinubu would win SW
SE is for Obi
Atiku would win NE and NC
Tinubu would win NW because of VP candidate.
I project Atiku to win.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Crixxx: 7:21am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

I thought they said Igbo think well?

inubu have enough money to influence second position.

Peter Obi have nothing to get other than third.

Most of this people will vote where they feel they will personally benefit and not your money.
They will collect it and still vote who they want.

The bolded caps it all grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Crixxx: 7:22am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

You made no sense here.

The point I made is only for intelligent people

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Crixxx: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2022
rolams:

When you yourself isn't reasonable, how did you do that?.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by ikennaoma(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2022
The moment you didn't mention kwankwanso winning North West then I knew there was a problem.. tinubu will win all South West, Kwara and kogi
Kwankwanso will win All north west except Kastina state that will be 50/50
Obi will win all South East,Rivers Edo, Cross river ( 50/50 between Obi and PDP), Abuja
Atiku will comfortable win Part of north east vote, part of North Central, Delta and Akwa ibom.

This election is between Tinubu and Peter obi..

Atiku stands no chance in this election.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Idiotseverywher: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2022
Ebi2233:

. You ended up showing how bigotry you are just like your brother buhari, Peter obi is giving a lot of you sleepless night, I never believe such a day will come

1 Like

Re: Atiku/Tinubu/Obi Will Only Win These Geo-political Zones. by Ebi2233: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2022
ikennaoma:
The moment you didn't mention kwankwanso winning North West then I knew there was a problem.. tinubu will win all South West, Kwara and kogi
Kwankwanso will win All north west except Kastina state that will be 50/50
Obi will win all South East,Rivers Edo, Cross river ( 50/50 between Obi and PDP), Abuja
Atiku will comfortable win Part of north east vote, part of North Central, Delta and Akwa ibom.

This election is between Tinubu and Peter obi..

Atiku stands no chance in this election.

Even a person in prison knows that Peter Obi is wasting his time talk more of those who claim to be free.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi : This Tweet About Peter Obi Made Me Laugh Each Time I Read It [pics] / I Want Peter Obituary To Walk On The Streets Of Anambra Freely Like This (Photo) / Buhari CPC Totally Relegated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.