Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths (19072 Views)

Youths Kill Man Found With meth In Imo / 25-Year-Old Man Kills His Mother's Goat In Ebonyi After Taking meth / meth: Umudioka, Anambra Bans The Sales & Consumption Of Illicit Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by ogwumgbe: 8:52am On Nov 24, 2021
BrickDevo:
this type of news is often exaggerated, over blown in the media, drugs, hard drugs have existed before mkpuru miri, but that does not imply that those who take hard drugs do it to commit crime, it is often used to cure depression and put the mind to sleep. people in the south east never attributed the crimes committed recently to mkpuru miri, stop spreading false hood. Once the heart is pure, mkpuru miri can not make it do bad things.

Very useless report. I live abroad and have mixed up with those that take this drug, you will hardly notice any side effect on them except they tell you. Ice is not as dangerous as it is portrayed by this back yard media out let.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Edusouls(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2021
yes that’s a very good thing we reap what we sow, numerous drug lords in the south east that is worshipped and given chieftain titles mainly from Anambra State have doomed alaigbo, this state have about 85% of drug lords in Nigeria, when u get cursed first son what do u expect? Igbos were mislead and polluted by Anambra State, una go hear am wella...

4 Likes

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by mediclife1987(m): 9:11am On Nov 24, 2021
alphaconde:

yes we feel pity for them at the end but this began with full knowledge.

Whatever it began with, what it ends in is the issue here.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by aspabay(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s][/s] That's your own prerogative. But the fact still remains: Northern Nigeria is home to the largest junkie gathering in Nigeria

A leopard never changes its skin.

We talking SE, but you want attention to be on the North, keep deceiving yourselves. The fire balls will soon enlarge beyond your control.

2 Likes

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Ammishaddai: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2021
aspabay:

A leopard never changes its skin.

We talking SE, but you want attention to be on the North, keep deceiving yourselves. The fire balls will soon enlarge beyond your control.
Vanguard is distorting facts and that is what I am clarifying .
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by aspabay(m): 9:15am On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Vanguard is distorting facts and that is what I am clarifying .

Keep deceiving youself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Goldsplash(m): 9:18am On Nov 24, 2021
Meth production and consumption actually started in Lagos back in 2011, why are they changing the narrative to make it seem like a South East thing.

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Goldsplash(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Trust Vanguard to play politics with stupidity.
As it stands , Northern Nigeria still remains the hub of illicit drugs , including the use of crystal meth. Quote me anywhere
kindly modify your post to include this post so it could be on the front page.
Goldsplash:
Meth production and consumption actually started in Lagos back in 2011, why are they changing the narrative to make it seem like a South East thing.

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 24, 2021
Some people will have a field day with this news. Although, I smell undertones in it.
Mind you, ice or meth didn't start in Nigeria in the south east. For those of you making repeated diatribes at the youths of SE Naija.

Up North, meth had been a nuisance for years even as far back as my primary school days. But guess what? They had a way of keeping the news of it's proliferated use on a low. The Media. Their media. The amount of Hausa shawties and boys who used to meth...coupled with their Christian friends, ehn.... Let me just keep tchut.

Anyways, National Orientation Agency (NOA) in collaboration with NDLEA should as a matter of urgent intervention open a rehabilitation center in a major town in any of the affected states. Then find out from anonymous tipsters who the major importers of these illicit drugs are. Simple. Nip it in the bud. If they don't see it to smoke, they won't die. But if they see it to smoke, they'll be a step closer to their deaths.

But my focal point is that, let's stop trying to make it look like it's synonymous with only one tribe. We already know the prejudice that that tribe suffers in the hands of its two major counterparts. Mi o like. Dazzal.
If u like attack my comment.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Fahdiga(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2021
hollah123:
After fahdiga n fellow miscreants don high on this shit they come online to talk crap
It takes experience to know how it works
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 24, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Very useless report. I live abroad and have mixed up with those that take this drug, you will hardly notice any side effect on them except they tell you. Ice is not as dangerous as it is portrayed by this back yard media out let.
True. But I don't encourage people taking it. But , most people take it and still act normal and responsible in public. But don't forget everyone has a different body and the way it reacts to substances. Besides, they'll take the meth, add a joint of weed, still drink their local spirit, and then eat only a little portion of food. How won't the drug make most of them misbehave?
But home and abroad, the adverse effects of meth is dangerous. It alters brain function, ooh. Sha....
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Decency2020(f): 9:48am On Nov 24, 2021
ruggedtimi:
don't know why you been tribalistic with this information. Be

Even from afar I can perceive the stench from your mouth.

Hmmmm!
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Ammishaddai: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2021
[s]
Goldsplash:
kindly modify your post to include this post so it could be on the front page.
[/s] I am modifying nothing in my post because the fact still remain : northern Nigeria is the hub of illicit drugs.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Ammishaddai: 9:57am On Nov 24, 2021
aspabay:

Keep deceiving youself.
It is the northerner who keep deceiving themselves, that is why drugs, banditry, illiteracy and backwardness are the hallmarks of that region. The sooner you dimwits realize this, the better it will be for your unborn children who will suffer the same fate as you
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by 4dchairman(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2021
BrickDevo:
this type of news is often exaggerated, over blown in the media, drugs, hard drugs have existed before mkpuru miri, but that does not imply that those who take hard drugs do it to commit crime, it is often used to cure depression and put the mind to sleep. people in the south east never attributed the crimes committed recently to mkpuru miri, stop spreading false hood. Once the heart is pure, mkpuru miri can not make it do bad things.
Meth is on another level, it destroys completely.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by joepepsy(m): 10:02am On Nov 24, 2021
You live abroad and still never get sense sad
ogwumgbe:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by BrickDevo: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2021
ogwumgbe:

you dey mind them, naso the media dey overdo
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by IvarTheBoneless: 10:04am On Nov 24, 2021
Goldsplash:

I am 100% sure that lab was owned and operated by yeebos.

Na una work. Don't deceive yourself. It is a South East thing. The backlash just returned back to una.

You can see that your fellow Igbo that you want to modify comment to turn it to a Yoruba affair is obviously a Mpkuru Miri Miri user grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by tolijascro(m): 10:06am On Nov 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

Go to illesha and see boy killing themselves because of BANKU and you'll know that our generation is almost doomed

Are you from ilesa? grin
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2021
I saw the drug for the first time yesterday when a youngman approached me and asked if I can help sell it.

I was standing beside a house taking a call. He came close, looked around and I had to abort my call to find out what's up. I sort for what he wanted. He told me that he has something for sell and that something told him I could sell it. I was quiet for some seconds.
I asked him if he knew me, or better still how he chose to sell whatever the item is to me, and he said he has passed through my shop couple of times and felt that since people are always with me with me......

Cut story short, I demanded to see the items and voila! It was meth. When he showed me, I said oops! This is precious stone right? he laughed, and said this the meth. I exclaimed, and asked one or two questions. He told me it's 9kg and a 1kg goes for 20k. I was shocked.

Anyways, I told him I don't do drugs. I apologized and walked off. I saw him trekked down towards 692 road and disappeared.

The drug looks beautiful & harmless especially with the crystal nature of it's look.
We, the youths are in trouble.

If a stranger can walk up to a stranger and want to trade such illicit....

I thought of using some tactics to delay and hold him down and call law enforcement officer, but I thought better... This is Nigeria!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by aspabay(m): 10:13am On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
It is the northerner who keep deceiving themselves, that is why drugs, banditry, illiteracy and backwardness are the hallmarks of that region. The sooner you dimwits realize this, the better it will be for your unborn children who will suffer the same fate as you

Yes, it is all about the Northers, they are the reason for your woes, the reason why your youths are into drugs, the reason why your leaders are not doing anything. it is all about the Northerners.

Keep deceiving yourselves.

One day una eyes go clear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Ammishaddai: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2021
aspabay:

Yes, it is all about the Northers, they are the reason for your woes, the reason why your youths are into drugs, the reason why your leaders are not doing anything. it is all about the Northerners.

One day una eyes go clear.
The youths from southern Nigeria are far more educated and refined than those stick-carrying marauders of northern Nigeria. This is fact that even the dimwits in your society attest to . The sooner you illiterates understand this, the better it will be
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by maldino: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2021
NORTH IS THE HUB OF ILLICIT DRUGS NOT SOUTH...DRUGS ARE HAWKED IN THE STREETS OF THE NORTH.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by AlabiKILLER2021(m): 10:37am On Nov 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Get those who are already addicted, And rehabilitate them Culturally and with Methadone...

Get details about the dealers, Meth is cheap.
it's very stupid for big dealers in The SE to risk being exposed for meth...
That means it's deportees that are making this drug, and they are cooking it In the South East..

Ebubeagu and Ndlea should focus on deportees, they have nothing to lose the deportees

If you have a grain of sense
You should know that these poorly cooked up stories ain't real
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by IbadeHQ: 10:42am On Nov 24, 2021
From unknown gun men to mpuru nmiri....yeasterners na wa o.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by aspabay(m): 10:44am On Nov 24, 2021
Ammishaddai:
The youths from southern Nigeria are far more educated and refined than those stick-carrying marauders of northern Nigeria. This is fact that even the dimwits in your society attest to . The sooner you illiterates understand this, the better it will be

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Amos15: 10:57am On Nov 24, 2021
[quote author=Ammishaddai post=107908990]Trust Vanguard to play politics with stupidity.
As it stands , Northern Nigeria still remains the hub of illicit drugs , including the use of crystal meth. Quote me anywhere.
Must you drag North in any issue pertaining to the South East. The menace of Meth in the SE is getting out of hand instead you to proffer solution you're busy comparing between the North & SE.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by Ammishaddai: 11:00am On Nov 24, 2021
author=Amos15 post=107915105]
Oga, the crystal meth consumption in SE is nothing compared to the North . In fact , if you merged the number of drug consuming junkies from three geopolitical zones in the south , they won't make up to 1/3rd of what the north has currently

1 Like

Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2021
Goldsplash:

What are the names of the suspects linked or arrested in this particular case?
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by AbijaJ: 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
OmoOgunOriginal:

What are the names of the suspects linked or arrested in this particular case?

Chances are they're all igbos. It won't be the first time they'll be busted for such activity in the SW.
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by christistruth01: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Get those who are already addicted, And rehabilitate them Culturally and with Methadone...

Get details about the dealers, Meth is cheap.
it's very stupid for big dealers in The SE to risk being exposed for meth...
That means it's deportees that are making this drug, and they are cooking it In the South East..

Ebubeagu and Ndlea should focus on deportees, they have nothing to lose the deportees

Please what does Methadone do
Re: How meth Is Destroying And Killing South Eastern Youths by christistruth01: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
Guyman02:
Very OLD story reposted because it's South East to generate traffic with tribal sentiments and nonsensical comments.
The shock for many is that South East has stigmatized the sell and consumption of the illicit drug unlike the North where they pay lip service to it

Have the Drug Barons that make and sell it also been Stigmatized ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By A Bus Conductor In Ghana / Faye Mooney: Briton Shot Dead At Kaduna Resort – UK Govt / Drunk South African Policeman Arrested For Stealing Police Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.