Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) (32577 Views)

WAEC 2020: Meet Ogwubie Chikemzi Praise Who Made Parallel A's In Her WAEC Result / 16-year-old Girl Made 9as In 2019 WAEC Result (photos) / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2021
temitope27:
That's a miracle center abeg, she wrote waec at Ogbomoso and did jamb at owerri , how?

Her JAMB results are well below expectations as well!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Sheggun1: 5:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:

I'll need more details from the OP so a post can be made.
Help me with this too....

5 Likes

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by zealousayo(m): 5:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Congratulations to her. But the JAMB score is far below expectation and doesn't commensurate with this her WASSCE result. Considering those I have seen had straight As, their JAMB score have always been more than 300.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by femi4: 5:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Terrible jamb score

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by temitope27(m): 7:22am On Nov 25, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

To write... "To" in this case is an infintive any verb that follows it must remain in its present tense.

Take it positively.

u re not ok
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Incredible!!!!

I fail maths tire grin grin grin

I struggled with maths till I signed up for its cousin...Further Maths...(I know, I wanted to show I had brain).

it was so hard, it made maths look too easy. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Freebills12: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
isaiah4life:
Waec wey expo don finish. E dey hard for us to hail person with straight A's now.

All d same, congrat gal. The sky is your starting point.

You didn't see the postUME result and JAMB result
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by toujurs: 9:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Reader530
Give more details, ur brother needs to be celebrated too.

I hate this future is Vmail thing
grin grin you ehn
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Freebills12: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Reader530:
My brother's own from Jos .

Congrats to him
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Reader530:
My brother's own from Jos .
Na only saint Paul from Jos fit do this one. That school brilliant die. I been de rep FGC buh saint Paul don't shot everybody mouth. I remember eze brothers that year. Even Kenneth okwor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Crystalom3(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Reader530
Give more details, ur brother needs to be celebrated too.

I hate this future is Vmail thing
the future is now Gmail o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2021
temitope27:
That's a miracle center abeg, she wrote waec at Ogbomoso and did jamb at owerri , how?

1.If it is, she would be found out at post UTME, or in university itself.

2.At the same time, some students do really work hard for their WAEC. (One student in my former secondary school who had a premium WAEC result...studied so hard that his eyes were always looking red . People were worrying for him. It paid off though!)
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by uchmannn(m): 10:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Guru in making
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by BadNews: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Siggy And hustle for news is like bread and akara
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:02am On Nov 25, 2021
temitope27:
do you know jamb is done b4 waec, mean she wrote jamb while still in school, so she will nw went to owerri to wrote jamb and come back to Ogbomoso to wrote waec abi
English sweet walahi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by fergie001: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Siggynigeria:

Congratulations to him
Check this out

3 Likes

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 10:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Weldone Kid.
JAMB is BS, never marked objectively..
Expected 290+ when I wrote DBT in 2014 but ended up with 226.
Wrote OAU PUTME and had 290 to gain merit admission into Chemical engineering, OAU.
My waec wasn't half as good (3A's).
So any doubts based on that JAMB is invalid for all I care..

9A1s na your mate?

1 Like

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by godswill2005: 10:04am On Nov 25, 2021
See this one too

2 Likes

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by aryzgreat: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2021
KosiGee:
For someone who scored A1s in English language, physics, chemistry and Biology, her JAMB scores in all four subjects were disappointing.

It shows waec standard is getting low day by day.

The rate students get 9A1 these days is alarming
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Gkored: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2021
temitope27:

From the explanation given and the header of the post utme slip, it was post utme that she did at futo. So there's no given info on the exact utme center.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by klawaaa: 10:05am On Nov 25, 2021
47 in physics utme for someone that had A1 in physics and maths?
Siggynigeria:
Update from

Result of Madu Stephanie Chiemela in the just released 2021 West African Examination Council (WAEC) results has surfaced online and has been the talk of the day.

Stephanie checked her result on the same day it was released and found that she got As in all her subjects.

She also aced her JAMB exam and the Post UTME exam she wrote in Federal University Owerri, FUTO.

Her result sheets have been shared online, earning her praise from social media users.

https:///madu-stephanie-gets-straight-as-in-her-waec-examination-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by TheExclusive: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2021
zealousayo:
Congratulations to her. But the JAMB score is far below expectation and doesn't commensurate with this her WASSCE result. Considering those I have seen had straight As, their JAMB score have always been more than 300.
It happens sometimes. Some things may have gone wrong.
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Juslaidat: 10:06am On Nov 25, 2021
temitope27:

Have you inquired about her place of residence there are people who resides in Lagos did their secondary school in Lagos but seek admission in other states. So what are you saying.

2 Likes

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by JBoss25(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2021
femi4:
Terrible jamb score
238 is not bad
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:07am On Nov 25, 2021
She will get it. Since it's futo. Buh if na unn she no go make am unless she score 380 above in post ume. Bcus I know of someone dta made 230 in jamb buh scored 380 in post ume n he made it through

1 Like

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by SmartPolician: 10:08am On Nov 25, 2021
So FUTO now does medicine and surgery?

Dem don scatter the school be that.

Congratulations to the girl.

3 Likes

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 10:09am On Nov 25, 2021
KosiGee:
For someone who scored A1s in English language, physics, chemistry and Biology, her JAMB scores in all four subjects were disappointing.

Oga jamb is different from waec. I could remember de best student in my school scored 225 n he still made it into medicine, unn. Post ume he scored 400/400

4 Likes

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by Odobaone: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2021
Alphafeezay:
Incredible!!!!

I fail maths tire grin grin grin

We gather dey. I write O level 7 times.

4 Likes

Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by airsaylongcome: 10:09am On Nov 25, 2021
yusman14:
I have never seen any ART or COMMERCIAL student having straight A's....
And pls don't tell me it is not easy to do that because sciences is more tougher!

Science tougher than Art. How do you determine "toughness"?
Re: Madu Stephanie Gets Straight A's In Her WAEC Result (Photos) by ignacini: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Congratulations to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Study Free In Istanbul Turkey For Absolutely Free. Apply Now! / What Can He Study With This JAMB Score? / NORD Builds Auto Assembly Plant In University Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.