Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. (604 Views)

2022: Don't Listen To Prophets Of Doom, Prophet Abiara Tells Nigerians / Please I Need Interpretation Of My Dream Please I I / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by mightyideasrule(f): 9:30am On Nov 24, 2021
I had a scary dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChocG9SdmRI. Please click on the link above thanks.

Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by mightyideasrule(f): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Hello everyone
Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by Kobojunkie: 1:12am On Nov 27, 2021
mightyideasrule:
I had a scary dream. Please click on the link above thanks.
So, you had a nightmare so we should all be in harms over this why? undecided

I don't announce to you my nightmares, so why announce yours to be in God's name? undecided

Jesus Christ never said we ought to pray when we have nightmares so why do I need to pray because you had a nightmare for Pete's sake? undecided
Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by mightyideasrule(f): 1:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So, you had a nightmare so we should all be in harms over this why? undecided

I don't announce to you my nightmares, so why announce yours to be in God's name? undecided

Jesus Christ never said we ought to pray when we have nightmares so why do I need to pray because you had a nightmare for Pete's sake? undecided
. No it wasn't a nightmare. I have had dreams that were strange and came through. God do speak through dreams.
Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by Kobojunkie: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
mightyideasrule:
. No it wasn't a nightmare. I have had dreams that were strange and came through. God do speak through dreams.
Even unbelievers have such dreams. So, which God is it speaking? undecided

And when these dreams of yours come true, what "godly" takeaway is there? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by mightyideasrule(f): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2021
Watch and pray
Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by mightyideasrule(f): 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2021
Jesus Christ is Lord and savior. Accept him as your Lord and savior today. Say Lord Jesus I accept you has my Lord and savior, come and save my soul in Jesus name. Amen
Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by mightyideasrule(f): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2021
Jesus is Lord
Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by mightyideasrule(f): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2021
Have you given your life to Christ. Say Lord Jesus I accept you as my Lord and savior. Please accept me has your child Amen. Thank you Lord.
Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by mightyideasrule(f): 4:02am On Mar 08, 2022
I saw the blue BRT dream in my dreams months. So this is what God is trying to pass across to Lagosians.
Please check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChocG9SdmRI
Re: I Had A Dream Of An Inpending Doom. BLUE BRT. DREAM. Please Watch And Pray. by Buliwyf: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2022
mightyideasrule:
I saw the blue BRT dream in my dreams months. So this is what God is trying to pass across to Lagosians.
Please check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChocG9SdmRI

Idotic self glorification. Trying to piggyback on a tragedy to promote yourself. Shame on you. Do you know how many blue Beats there are? Nonsense.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of Pastor Ascending To Heaven During Church Service / The Christian Lucifer Story Is So Stupid And Hilarious / The Blood Moon Of November And Its Likely Portends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.