Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Skills - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Skills (530 Views)

With A Capital Of N2M: Should I Relocate To Europe Or Open A Pharmacy In Nigeria / I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To / How Can I Improve My Skills Working From Home During The Covid-19 Lockdown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Skills by Denvacandy: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2021
Hi, I am a graphics designer and i also do printing press.

I want to know which country i can relocate to, it should be europe.

To live fully for atleast 20 years before i can think of coming back to nigeria.

Kindly advice thanks
Re: Which Country Can I Relocate To With My Skills by Stephen0mozzy: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Learn more.....possibly get certifications

Since you're banking on your skills.
Also scout for jobs in your preferred countries.. Show them your portfolio even try remote jobs.

Atleast, be sure that there's a market for YOU there without prejudice

(1) (Reply)

Beginner's Guide To Affiliate Marketing / Insurance Direct Sales Marketers Needed In Lagos, Abuja And Port_harcourt / Get Backlinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.