Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB (443 Views)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Operation 777: We Will Deal With Nnamdi Kanu If ..... - Defense Headquarters / Now It Is Time For Us To Negotiate With Nnamdi Kanu – Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Agbonma19: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2021
APC government has turned Nigeria into a bandit country – bandit in quote – where someone will wake up, gather a group of people, obtain a court order, and go to invade the house of one of the highest people in this country ostensibly searching for incriminating materials. And on being caught, will turn around and say we were actually sent by a member of this government in high standing.

And the member of government in high standing turns around to say, I do not know you. If everybody concerned – the DSS, EFCC, Police, Office of the Attorney General – say we don’t know, how can this be possible except if the country is no longer in anybody’s hands. It is now whatever you can get away with, and it portends very grave danger for the country and for everybody who lives in this country. Because what it means really is that anybody can go, procure anything, show up in my house and say we have come to take you or we have come to search you, or whatever and you don’t even know and there is no way you can legitimately confirm whether they are real or not.

On that day that it happened, we were in a meeting, which involved PDP governors and the news broke and everybody was calling and Governor Nyesom Wike said he was on his way there and then the other governors were now calling the different heads of the security outfits and everybody was saying, we don’t know. How could that be?

So, I agree with Governor Wike that it was simply an effort to intimidate the judiciary. In other words, if you can do that to a Supreme Court Justice, then who are the rest of all the judges down the line to the Magistrates?

I will end with this. There is this apocryphal story and I don’t know whether it is true or not but it paints the picture Nigeria. It has to do with the opening lines of the speech of one of the Professors that was the Vice Chancellor of the University of Ibadan.

And this was supposed to be in the 1980s, not now. He was giving his farewell address and he started it with the Christian hymn, “All things bright and beautiful.” The next line is, “The Good Lord makes them all,” but he now puts in that second line, “Nigeria kills them all.”

“All things bright and beautiful; Nigeria kills them all.”

Look, if we don’t have a leadership that comes in to redirect this country, I tell you that all of us will regret the day that we brought this (Buhari) government into being in 2015.

READ: https://www.thenicheng.com/abaribe-explains-relationship-with-nnamdi-kanu-ipob/

Re: Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by dallasi: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2021
them: Nnamdi Kanu who is promising this Biafra is friends with
Abaribe and Orji uzor kalu. Both of them are senators,
but have never mentioned Biafra in the senate.

me: 'a man who brings home ant infested gays should should not complain if he is visited by lizards'

1 Like

Re: Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Welcum: 12:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
LOL. I will share the video shortly.
Re: Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by jlinkd78(m): 12:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Noted
Re: Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by DawnStudios(m): 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
Abaribe!!!!....... I love this man's balls and his love for ndi Igbo.
Re: Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by GreatTormentor: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Abaribe Explains Relationship With Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB by Emergingnation(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Ok
Lol ! Spewing Trash as usual.... Cowardic Afonja

(1) (Reply)

Now Is Our Turn To Vote Him. Sai Baba For Live(photo) / Nigerian President Come 2023 / African Countries Military Aircraft Strength 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.