Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

How To Recover Lost Data On Phone, SD Card, - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recover Lost Data On Phone, SD Card, (218 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How To Get Free Data On Flaim App For All Network / I've Found A Way To Recover Your Lost Data From January 10 To June 22 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Lost Data On Phone, SD Card, by Dejewk: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
Data loss is such a disaster. This can happen any time with anyone and on any device. The worst thing is that you don’t get any prior warning regarding the same and suddenly all your data is gone. There could be several reasons behind data loss such as virus attack, damaged disk, formatted partition, accidental deletion and so on.

One thing you can do is to keep the backup of your data. But if you don’t have your data backup and suddenly you lose your data due to some reason, then what would you do
Read more from source
Re: How To Recover Lost Data On Phone, SD Card, by Lilusm: 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2022
Will this program help to recover the problematic SSD disk? This is a very important issue for me now. I am currently using this guide https://www.diskinternals.com/partition-recovery/ssd-not-showing-up-solve-it-now/ but I am considering other options that may help me.

(1) (Reply)

Delete pls / Pls How Does A App Like Facebook,twitter,instagram,reddit,nairaland Makes There / Make Millions From Web Designing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.