Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP (25027 Views)

Impunity Worse In Rivers APC Than PDP, Says Abe / Kenneth Okonkwo: "Buhari Does Not Induce Anybody With Corruption" / Electricity: We’ve Performed Better Than PDP Did In 16 Years – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Gkemz: 6:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Speaking to please his boss.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by ManishSmith(m): 6:36am On Nov 25, 2021
Yes oo buhari has don well for south east, can he please go and attend to the northern part his attention is urgently needed especially Abj-Kd expressway..... #cluelessfellows

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by KingAzari: 6:39am On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I agree with Mr. Okonkwo

This is democracy bro. You can't expect everybody to hate Buhari.

Obj, Yardua and GEJ combine have not done up to what GMB have done in the SE in terms of infrastructure.

I agree
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Bigpapi: 6:40am On Nov 25, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Phut(f): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2021
Fiscus105:
In as much I biliv in all round appointments for all geo political zones, but If BUHARI completes 2nd Niger bridge indeed, I think that is far better than putting all igbos in apportionments but no show in term of physical infrastructures.

Jonathan favored igbo during his tenure, today those people he appointmented had been long forgetten while infrastructure still lag behind

To me infrastructure legacy far better than my tribe in government ooo
This is a big lie. One of GEJ’s appointees (Stella Oduah, I believe) was who gave Enugu Airport International statu. She even lined up two carriers (Ethiopian being one of them) to fly direct flights to the airport. Certain sections and segments of the Nigerian populace were very upset at that. They came up with trumped up charges and made sure she was hounded out of office. Even this shutting down of an airport for 2 or more years, all in the name of “fixing” runway is a big farce aimed at frustrating the only International airline flying into Enugu. But thank God Ethiopian airways recognized how lucrative that route and has expressed interest in resuming that route, once the airport is fully operational. Every hurdle put in the way of Enugu International airport shall come to naught. Enugu airport will jump and pass. That Airport shall flourish and attract yet more international carriers, same for the fully funded Anambra International airport. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Bigpapi: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Living in bondage part 1....... You will still feature in the part 2
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by efighter: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2021
Not surprised about the OSU talking rubbish. There are traitors among every group of people. We have Tinubu, Fashola, Fayemi, Osinbajo e.t.c. selling Yorubas to the Fulanis. Likewise Emeka Offoe, Arthur Eze, Orji Uzor, e.t.c. selling Igbos to Fulanis. What am I even saying? If we had Judas among Jesus disciples, why should I be surprised that there are traitors and betrayers among us.

But the good news is, Traitors die miserably. Ask Ladoke Akintola's children how their father died.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Esesuwa8: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Guess it is what he did for your pocket or your political ambition. Oh man, because of your pocket you dey lie show me what he did?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Minjim: 6:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Fahdiga:
This one is still living in bondage singing lifeless praises thinking he will make him governor of Enugu state. An asslicker extraordinaire. Failed politician
Me man .
He stated a point.
That's what this thread is about.
Dispute it with verifiable facts and stop derailing the thread

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Oksman(m): 6:47am On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I agree with Mr. Okonkwo

Obj, Yardua and GEJ combine have not done up to what GMB have done in the SE in terms of infrastructure.

Have you been to the east or just reaffirming the popular narrative?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by cardoctor(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2021
I knew the insults will fill an ocean.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Fiscus105(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Phut:

This is a big lie. One of GEJ’s appointees (Stella Oduah, I believe) was who gave Enugu Airport International statu. She even lined up two carriers (Ethiopian being one of them) to fly direct flights to the airport. Certain sections and segments of the Nigerian populace were very upset at that. They came up with trumped up charges and made sure she was hounded out of office. Even this shutting down of an airport for 2 or more years, all in the name of “fixing” runway is a big farce aimed at frustrating the only International airline flying into Enugu. But thank God Ethiopian airways recognized how lucrative that route and has expressed interest in resuming that route, once the airport is fully operational. Every hurdle put in the way of Enugu International airport shall come to naught. Enugu airport will jump and pass. That Airport shall flourish and attract yet more international carriers, same for the fully funded Anambra International airport. Whom God has blessed, no man can curse!

Ur comment is full of bias and prejudice, I'm it's too early for defending or attacking.

For previous and present regime, none of them is my enemy or friend. Bye
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Wiifesnatcher(m): 6:50am On Nov 25, 2021
endsarrrs:
The President has been far too merciful for the SE states(infrastructural-ly).

If only the Next president will do half the good works he's done in that region.

But how do you people reason? this govt have been merciful crabs, so far southeast is part of Nigeria, it is the responsibility of federal govt to take care of something that have to do with federal infrastructures

he owned it to do it, that's his basic responsibilities. for the fact that others don't do it doesn't make any different

it is Buhari responsibility to take care of Federal infrastructures across 6 geopolitical zones, he's not doing anybody a favour but doing what he was elected, no be only Igbo they plight federal road in southeast. you people should get sense if you've means for one

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by CaptainAyub: 6:51am On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I agree with Mr. Okonkwo

Name the infrastructure?
2nd Niger bridge that has remained at almost same level GEJ left it?
What else?

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Akachai2030(m): 6:52am On Nov 25, 2021
airminem:
Abi YES! Buhari has done well for the SE. When President Osinbajo comes in 2023, he will do more for the Igbos and he will also do more for the Nigeria Military.
slap dey hungry you abi

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by macolino(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Lekwa nu Andy oo Nwa Okeke..

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Akachai2030(m): 6:53am On Nov 25, 2021
BigSarah:
Buhari and Osinbanjo 3rd term

Insha Allah
if I slap you
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by yahmohy27: 6:59am On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I agree with Mr. Okonkwo

They will turn to you with abusive word cos they don't like truth
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by caprini1: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I agree with Mr. Okonkwo

My only question is why a 30 minutes drive Enugu -Onitsha express road has become rocket science,for them to fix?

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Datedoboy: 7:01am On Nov 25, 2021
Jostoman:
That cow that is very close to him when he was passing through them yesterday should have used one of his horn to raise one his leg up grin grin. Ndi Ara
cheesy Chai Nigerians una no go kill person with laugh. I think Nigeria should be comedy capital of the world
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by anyilalaz: 7:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Don't mind the lost sheep. The federal road that crisscross his native home of Nsukka is a death trap. Is it 9th Mile Road through Obollo to Markurdi? Or Nsukka to Idah etc

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by manunitedbabes: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I agree with Mr. Okonkwo

Bros mention them that is finished work
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Lovenorth: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Tell them again
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by manunitedbabes: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2021
Try try.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2021
BigSarah:
Buhari and Osinbanjo 3rd term

Insha Allah
if to say no be may sister name you use as ur moniker I know waiting I for tell you,

better take time undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Freebills12: 7:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Prospect of 2023 loading, all the infrastructure he mentioned which one of them was initiated by Buhari? Buhari has been in the office for 6 years and can't boast of finishing any single project in whole of South East and Andy in bondage is praising him. There is no presence of Federal government in the whole South East, Buhari will still handover these roads and 2nd Niger Bridge to the incoming administration as unfinished projects.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Tranquillity360: 7:09am On Nov 25, 2021
lawallawal86:
show us their corps

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by donprinyo(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Be careful Mr man
Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by Ochelyko1: 7:19am On Nov 25, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

https://igberetvnews.com/1406860/president-buhari-done-igbos-apc-pdp-nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo/

Are you talking about the mass killing or what? or the illegal abduction of Kanu because thats the much i can that buhari the imposter has done for the igbos than what pdp cant do.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Okonkwo: Buhari Has Done More For Igbos Under APC Than PDP by TenQ: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani Kayode: After Friday's Inauguration, I Will Give Atiku Fire For Fire / FG Sacks NNPC GMD, Others, Names New Boss / Posterity Will Judge Oshiomhole,uzodimma Over Fate Of APC In South East-okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.