Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. (1996 Views)

I Cannot Remember My ATM Card PIN / Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / How Bank Officials Withdrew My Money Through Swallowed ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Mivici: 1:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Been broke for a while, a friend of mine want to send me some small cash,,,, and i am finding it difficult to link my ATM card to my PayPal account, pls I need help.
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
What type of card are you using?
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Mivici: 1:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
aderemielijah:
What type of card are you using?
master card
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 1:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mivici:
master card

Of which bank?
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Mivici: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2021
aderemielijah:

Of which bank?
first or Gt
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 3:38pm On Nov 24, 2021
I do hope you opened a PayPal account that can send and receive money? If not, you have to make sure you do.
You can link the GTB bank card. Please find some video guides on YouTube or an article on that subject. But if you don't mind, I'll send you a screen-recorded video guide. I opened an account for someone this morning.

Thank you.

Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Mivici:
first or Gt

Link the GTB card.
Scroll down on your Account dashboard, you'll find two prompts, one, to confirm your email address if you've not done it yet, two, to link your debit card. Click on "Link Debit Card", then follow the prompts. Input your debit card details, click on confirm. There would be some prompts to follow. Please note, PayPal will charge some funds on your debit card, $1.90, or thereabouts, ₦877 or more. Once the deduction is successful, you'll receive a unique code along with the debit alert/debit card statement.. The four-digit code starts with "PP-". Paypal will ask you to supply the code, if successful, your debit card would be confirmed and linked to your account. The deducted amount would be reversed after the completion of the process.

That's all. Enjoy!
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by samiblaq: 11:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
You can link your gt card but it can't withdraw
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 7:12am On Nov 25, 2021
samiblaq:
You can link your gt card but it can't withdraw

Why can't it withdraw?
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Mivici: 8:10am On Nov 25, 2021
aderemielijah:

Link the GTB card.
Scroll down on your Account dashboard, you'll find two prompts, one, to confirm your email address if you've not done it yet, two, to link your debit card. Click on "Link Debit Card", then follow the prompts. Input your debit card details, click on confirm. There would be some prompts to follow. Please note, PayPal will charge some funds on your debit card, $1.90, or thereabouts, ₦877 or more. Once the deduction is successful, you'll receive a unique code along with the debit alert/debit card statement.. The four-digit code starts with "PP-". Paypal will ask you to supply the code, if successful, your debit card would be confirmed and linked to your account. The deducted amount would be reversed after the completion of the process.

That's all. Enjoy!
I have link it but they are yet to debit me......is the code am receiving coming as a tex.....because am seeing 3-5 days, I have link it but still yet to debit me
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Mivici:
I have link it but they are yet to debit me......is the code am receiving coming as a tex.....because am seeing 3-5 days, I have link it but still yet to debit me

You'll receive the code along with the debit alert details.
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Mivici: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2021
aderemielijah:

You'll receive the code along with the debit alert details.
after three days? Because it is now showing linked but I can't still receive money and beside sir/ma I wasn't debited as you said earlier, that is for the 800
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 9:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Mivici:
after three days? Because it is now showing linked but I can't still receive money and beside sir/ma I wasn't debited as you said earlier, that is for the 800

Wait for the debit alert.
It might take a couple of days. It might have been linked, but not yet confirmed. It'll only be confirmed after you've submitted the code.
How did you know that you can't receive money.

I have asked you earlier that I hope you opened an account that can send and receive money?
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Mivici: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2021
aderemielijah:

Wait for the debit alert.
It might take a couple of days. It might have been linked, but not yet confirmed. It'll only be confirmed after you've submitted the code.
How did you know that you can't receive money.

I have asked you earlier that I hope you opened an account that can send and receive money?
that's the problem,,,how can I get the code is only my problem now
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mivici:
that's the problem,,,how can I get the code is only my problem now

Follow the instructions I've given above.
It's a four-digit code. It comes with the debit alert details. It starts with "PP-".
For example:

Debit
Amt:NGN956.00
Acc:107******500
Desc:WEB PMT / (PP- 2345)/ PSTCK LA NG
Time:25/11/2021
Avail Bal:NGN1,898.75
Total:NGN1,898.75

You can send me a message for any clarification. Thank you.
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Destiny4all(m): 2:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
Currently GTBANK CARD is not supported for Withdraw with PayPal...

I currently link my Gtbank card to my PayPal account, but each time I want to Withdraw I have to use another methods of withdrawing.

aderemielijah:

Why can't it withdraw?
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by aderemielijah(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Destiny4all:
Currently GTBANK CARD is not supported for Withdraw with PayPal...

I currently link my Gtbank card to my PayPal account, but each time I want to Withdraw I have to use another methods of withdrawing.

Okay
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mivici:
Been broke for a while, a friend of mine want to send me some small cash,,,, and i am finding it difficult to link my ATM card to my PayPal account, pls I need help.
Be informed that you cannot withdraw funds from Nigerian Paypal account. Any card you linked to a Nigerian Paypal account can only be used for payment online. To be able to withdraw paypal funds in Nigeria, you can use Lesotho, Iceland or UAE PayPal accounts where you can link a UBA Visa Africard, Naira version. This will enable you to withdraw your PayPal funds into the card, and cash out at any ATM in Nigeria.

https://paddydigital.com

1 Like

Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Gbagura: 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
aderemielijah:

Why can't it withdraw?
Mastercard don't withdraw. Only visa card does.
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by kolubo(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Be informed that you cannot withdraw funds from Nigerian Paypal account. Any card you linked to a Nigerian Paypal account can only be used for payment online. To be able to withdraw paypal funds in Nigeria, you can use Lesotho, Iceland or UAE PayPal accounts where you can link a UBA Visa Africard, Naira version. This will enable you to withdraw your PayPal funds into the card, and cash out at any ATM in Nigeria.

Is this method still working?
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Ceram: 4:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
kolubo:
Still working perfectly
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
kolubo:
Sure, still working
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Mivici: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
aderemielijah:

Follow the instructions I've given above.
It's a four-digit code. It comes with the debit alert details. It starts with "PP-".
For example:

Debit
Amt:NGN956.00
Acc:107******500
Desc:WEB PMT / (PP- 2345)/ PSTCK LA NG
Time:25/11/2021
Avail Bal:NGN1,898.75
Total:NGN1,898.75

You can send me a message for any clarification. Thank you.
OK thanks
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by kolubo(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

Sure, still working
Thanks
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by darey04(m): 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2023
paddyDIGITAL:

Sure, still working

Is it still working
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Neweramify(f): 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2023
paddyDIGITAL:

Please is this method still working?

2. You said one can't withdraw fund from Nigeria Paypal acct that he or she need to use Lesotho, Iceland or UAE.

My question is, how can one register without having a phone number from that country because the first requirement for registration is Phone number.

First image is UAE
Second is Iceland
Third is Lesotho

It all require a phone number and I'm sure a code will be send for verification

Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by JapaToDNext: 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2023
Neweramify:

Please is this method still working?

2. You said one can't withdraw fund from Nigeria Paypal acct that he or she need to use Lesotho, Iceland or UAE.

My question is, how can one register without having a phone number from that country because the first requirement for registration is Phone number.

First image is UAE
Second is Iceland
Third is Lesotho

It all require a phone number and I'm sure a code will be send for verification
select nigeria from the countries option,

Then use your real nigeria phone number for your registeration
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Neweramify(f): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2023
JapaToDNext:
select nigeria from the countries option,

Then use your real nigeria phone number for your registeration

But Nigeria Paypal don't receive funds
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by JapaToDNext: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2023
Neweramify:

But Nigeria Paypal don't receive funds
thats not what I mean

For the country of phone number select nigeria instead

1 Like

Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by GingerbreadMen(m): 9:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
JapaToDNext:
thats not what I mean

Hey bro, abeg I created a PayPal with this method about 4 years ago but I just recently started making use of it,please what card can I use to withdraw my money? I heard that the UBA Africard isn't available again
Re: How Can I Link My ATM Card To My Paypal Account. by Neweramify(f): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
JapaToDNext:
thats not what I mean

I appreciate sir, thank you

(1) (Reply)

Bread Bakery Business / Alternative Channels Of Banking In Nigeria Taking That Of GTBANK As Sample / Can Pepper Soup And Soft Drinks Business Sell (no Bear)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.