Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,580 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! (279 Views)

Lionel Messi Scores 800th Career Goal In Argentina Win Over Panama / Ronaldo Scores 800th Career Goal As Man Utd Defeats Arsenal / CR800: Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 800th Career Goal With Villarreal Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! by teegrams(m): 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
CRISTIANO RONALDO SCORES 800TH CAREER GOAL

Ronaldo at it again!!!

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores 800th career goal. Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo hit yet another landmark with his 800th career goal in Tuesday’s Champions League win over Villarreal.

CLICK HERE FOR SURE FOOTBALL PREDICTIONS: https://baboyo.com/

Before Jadon Sancho rounded off the scoring against the Yellow Submarine, Ronaldo capitalised on a defensive error from Villarreal to chip goalkeeper Geronimo Rulli in the 78th minute.

The 36-year-old kept up his phenomenal streak of scoring in every Champions League game so far this season, with his sixth goal of the tournament representing a new personal milestone.

Ronaldo’s opener against Unai Emery’s side marked his 800th goal of a glittering career, as well as being his 140th in the Champions League.

It has been over 19 years since Ronaldo scored his first senior goal in Sporting Lisbon colours, and 128 of his 800 strikes have come during his two spells at Man United.

The five-time Ballon d’Or winner now has 10 goals to his name from 14 games this term as United confirmed their place in the last-16 with Tuesday’s 2-0 win.

SOURCE: Sports Mole

JOIN THE WINNING TEAM! Get SURE football predictions and analysis CLICK HER
[i][/i]E ===>>> https://baboyo.com/

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! by KingEverest: 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
MY GOAT grin FIRST PLAYER IN PREMIER TO SCORE IN 5 STRAIGHT CL GAMES

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! by teegrams(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
MY GOAT grin FIRST PLAYER IN PREMIER TO SCORE IN 5 STRAIGHT CL GAMES

Can we say he his the best player right now?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! by KingEverest: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
teegrams:

Can we say he his the best player right now?

In wat?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! by teegrams(m): 7:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:

In wat?
In champs and generally ?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! by Chijindu160: 9:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
My Goat till tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo At It Again As He Scores His 800th Career Goal!!!! by teegrams(m): 9:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
Chijindu160:
My Goat till tomorrow grin
Always a GOAT

(1) (Reply)

Make 6digits From Sports Betting Sites Monthly,without You Even Placing A Bet. / Vandrezzer Football Club In Nigerian National League Is Very Professional / Sack Eguavoen Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.