Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,194 members, 7,839,064 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Vandrezzer Football Club In Nigerian National League Is Very Professional - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vandrezzer Football Club In Nigerian National League Is Very Professional (277 Views)

Vandrezzer Football Club Of Nigeria Breaks Global Digital Followership / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / NNL Side Vandrezzer Football Club Lost Their Brazilian right back( photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vandrezzer Football Club In Nigerian National League Is Very Professional by guobe: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Vandrezzer football club in the Nigerian national league is very professional and well run .Though I am a die hard fan of Bendel insurance fc of Benincity,I am quite impressed with what vandrezzer fc is doing.Their media outfit is top notch as their matches are streamed Live for people to watch both home and away.Recentlly,a southAfrican van Beer was appointed as their fitness trainer.Last season,most of their away matches were attended by train.Their jerseys can be purchased online and they have the highest social media followers in Nigeria and one of the most followed in Africa.I am quite impressed and I think other clubs in Nigeria like the likes of Enyimba should learn from what vandrezzer fc is doing.They are destined for the top in Nigerian football.credit uyimarshal@yahoo.com
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club In Nigerian National League Is Very Professional by paulolee(m): 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
sure...once trained with DM wen they were in I.k in akwa ibom bt i hear dey are now in lagos.
they are trying to bring private investors into the league so clubs would ne owned n manage by private firms than government dt do nothing about the progress of the clubs.
I wish dm well even if e go hard
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club In Nigerian National League Is Very Professional by guobe: 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
I think they have a partnership with a club in Germany,the club means business and knows its onions.The owner of the club should contest for the nest president of NFF,those guys currently there are there for their selfish interst.we need egg heads to run Nigerian football not the present crap we have.
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club In Nigerian National League Is Very Professional by robosky02(m): 9:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
paulolee:
sure...once trained with DM wen they were in I.k in akwa ibom bt i hear dey are now in lagos.
they are trying to bring private investors into the league so clubs would ne owned n manage by private firms than government dt do nothing about the progress of the clubs.
I wish dm well even if e go hard

Wish to see them in the NPFL
Re: Vandrezzer Football Club In Nigerian National League Is Very Professional by Ajibel(m): 10:20am On Jan 05, 2022
I was surprised to see them listed as the Club with the largest followers across different social media. They're really doing well and hope they get into NPFL

(1) (Reply)

Newcastle Confirm Kieran Trippier As First Signing By Their New Mega-rich Owners / What Are The Best Football Predicting Sites For Sure Games 95% / Super Eagles Eguavoen Talking Tactics After Friendly Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.