Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election (1129 Views)

Anyim To Contest 2023 Presidential Election Under PDP (Pictures) / Pressure Mounts On Apostle Suleman & Sheikh Gumi To Contest 2023 Presidency / VIDEO: How Bukola Saraki Announces The Defection Of 15 APC Senators To The PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Lucia220: 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2021

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by doffman: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy
Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by KingEverest: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
under wich party?
Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Simdyofficial(f): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
cheesy saraki still dey game in This people ehn. Wetin he wan come do shocked
Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by PlayMaker14: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Simdyofficial:
cheesy saraki still dey game in This people ehn. Wetin he wan come do shocked
What did Buhari came to do before you voted him twice?

Bukky Saraki has every right to contest, likewise you.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

And you didn't know its just him fronting for Atiku,its just a political game.Shebi you sabi politics

1 Like

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
Thief
Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by PlayMaker14: 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
And you didn't know its just him fronting for Atiku,its just a political game.Shebi you sabi politics
Saraki fronting for Atiku? It may seem as though you're not informed properly about Dr. Bukky Saraki and how he has been nursing the ambition to be president of this country while he was the SP....

Please Zzor, we are talking politics here, not Rumokoro market women's annual meeting.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Xscape1993(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Wishing him all the best.
Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Saraki fronting for Atiku? It may seem as though you're not informed properly about Dr. Bukky Saraki and how he has been nursing the ambition to be president of this country while he was the SP....

Please Zzor, we are talking politics here, not Rumokoro market women's annual meeting.
Then its obvious you are clueless about politics aside the normal wash wash argument you do.I'm not clueless about politics,I was born and raised inside politics so I know what I'm saying. Its your type that still believe Buhari is one Jubril from Sudan.Just so you know, I'll be joining politics later in life, its part of my dreams, there's a legacy I must be part of.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Simdyofficial(f): 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:

shocked if you don't have sense don't quote me.. Write your rubbish and disappear. Nothing in this life will associate me with Nigeria ,talkless of voting for someone like buhari
Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by PlayMaker14: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Then its obvious you are clueless about politics aside the normal wash wash argument you do.I'm not clueless about politics,I was born and raised inside politics so I know what I'm saying. Its your type that still believe Buhari is one Jubril from Sudan
Lulu Briggs special assistant on political matters, Professor of Political Science, River State ambassador of political affairs, we are talking about Bukky Saraki, don't shift goalpost to Buhari in a bid to cover your political daftness....

Born and raised in Politics Indeed.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by PlayMaker14: 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Simdyofficial:
shocked if you don't have sense don't quote me.. Write your rubbish and disappear. Nothing in this life will associate me with Nigeria ,talkless of voting for someone like buhari
I have sense that's why I am quoting her royal daftness just to make you understand that everyone who's 18 and above have the right to exercise their Franchise.....

4 Likes

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lulu Briggs special assistant on political matters, Professor of Political Science, River State ambassador of political affairs, we are talking about Bukky Saraki, don't shift goalpost to Buhari in a bid to cover your political daftness....

Born and raised in Politics Indeed.
Onanefe Ibori's puppet please expand your political knowledge before you come face me.Keep ranting while it's entirely a different game out there. Just so you know: I'll eventually be in the senate chambers, mark this day Playmaker14

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by PlayMaker14: 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
Onanefe Ibori's puppet please expand your political knowledge before you come face me.Keep ranting while it's entirely a different game out there. Just so you know: I'll eventually be in the senate chambers, mark this day Playmake.r14
Lol, I guess you are referring Rumokoro Market Women Senate Chambers.

If you are mistakenly referring to the Red Chambers, kindly treat Malaria with Armatem.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Lol, I guess you are referring Rumokoro Market Women Senate Chambers.

If you are mistakenly referring to the Red Chambers, kindly treat Malaria with Armatem.
You shall eventually eat this words of yours.I am IyaEgbe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by PlayMaker14: 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
You shall eventually eat this words of yours.I am IyaEgbe
Yes, you are indeed IyaEgbe, the Iya Loja of Rumokoro Market....

This is me eating my words.

Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Yes, you are indeed IyaEgbe, the Iya Loja of Rumokoro Market....

This is me eating my words.
lol keep eating, good you start eating them now
Re: Saraki Announces Plans To Contest 2023 Presidential Election by helinues: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
All the best sir

(1) (Reply)

Instead Of Going Back To Regional Government, I Prefer A Total Breakup / Ijelespeaks Sends Letter To The Attorney General Of Nigeria On Nnamdi Kanu / APC & PDP Primaries ; Evidence of A Country Populated By A Majority Of Fools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.