Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,627 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo (583 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by younggcfr(m): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
ASSASSINS CAME LOOKING FOR ME - Bishop David Oyedepo

One time assassins came to my house and they came to kill. My son saw the killers, he said, "who do you want?", they said, "Your father".

My son came to me (Bishop David Oyedepo), he said,
"there are some men with guns" and I said,
"go and tell them i'm on Eagle's wings".

He went back, told them and the assassin's forced their way through the sitting room, entered the sitting room, and they saw me and my wife with legs crossed, sorry I thought they saw us, alas they were looking for us, they couldn't see us; yet we were seated confidently, legs crossed, but we were seeing them (the assassins), clearly.

I pray for you, you will ride on eagle's wings! �

#BishopOyedepo

Please your opinion on this testimony �

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by KingEverest: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
hmm sad
Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by thesicilian: 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2021
No comments.
Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by Righteousness2(m): 4:25pm On Nov 24, 2021
Of Couurse! The Angel of GOD Surrounds those that Trust in HIM and Delivers them.
It's not a Fabble! It is Real..

You Can't be a Victim of just anything if you Believe and Trust GOD with all of you. I don't mean trust or believe in Mouth or song ...

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by illicit(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
It wasn't ur time yet Baba

If it was....

Sorry
Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by daddytime(m): 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
Caveat Emptor..

Do not try this at home.
Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by itsme01: 4:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
Juju pass juju
Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by kingxsamz(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
The way these gods of men lie so confidently ehn. Between Oyedepo and Adeboye I don't know who lies more. Anyways, we always have baby adults who'll swallow these lies.

3 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkiee: 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
younggcfr:
He went back, told them and the assassin's forced their way through the sitting room, entered the sitting room, and they saw me and my wife with legs crossed, sorry I thought they saw us, alas they were looking for us, they couldn't see us; yet we were seated confidently, legs crossed, but we were seeing them (the assassins), clearly. �
Story, story? STORY! undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by Solsix(m): 5:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
When u are useful to God, he takes over all your battles. Lord make me useful

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by Valkrie: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
younggcfr:
ASSASSINS CAME LOOKING FOR ME - Bishop David Oyedepo

One time assassins came to my house and they came to kill. My son saw the killers, he said, "who do you want?", they said, "Your father".

My son came to me (Bishop David Oyedepo), he said,
"there are some men with guns" and I said,
"go and tell them i'm on Eagle's wings".

He went back, told them and the assassin's forced their way through the sitting room, entered the sitting room, and they saw me and my wife with legs crossed, sorry I thought they saw us, alas they were looking for us, they couldn't see us; yet we were seated confidently, legs crossed, but we were seeing them (the assassins), clearly.

I pray for you, you will ride on eagle's wings! �

#BishopOyedepo

Please your opinion on this testimony �

This lie can cause blindness....!!!
What a wonderful lie....!!! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by Racoon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
God always protect His children and it is supernatural-beyond human comprehension.

1 Like

Re: How I Escaped Assasins When They Came Looking For Me... Bishop David Oyedepo by beauty7: 9:06pm On Nov 24, 2021
I remember the story of 2 women who were asked by a man to come and preached to him in his house.

Unbeknownst to the women, the man had planned to kill them and hide their corpses.

He was a serial killer who had killed so many women in his house and had hidden their corpses in his house.

It came to pass that as the women were preaching to him, one of them(the women) was feeling very uncomfortable.

But they managed to preach the gospel to the end,prayed for the man and then departed.

Few days later, the man was bursted and in his house were found corpses of women.

When he was paraded by the police, the women recognized him and went with the crowd to see things for themselves.

When he saw them,he confessed that when they (the women who preached to him) were in his house,he tried to bring out his gun to kill them but he saw 2 huge men standing by the women.The men were there throughout the preaching and he knew that any attempt to attack the women, those huge men would destroy him.

The huge men were so fierce that the man himself was not comfortable throughout the preaching.

Of course,as Christians, only those who wish to harm us, know our testimony.

The women did not know that God was defending them.

It was only the serial killer who knew the women's testimony.

No wonder my pastor use to say that it is only a witch who knows your testimony.

When she/he tries to attack you and sees the way God protected you, she/he would know your testimony which you may not ever know.

(1) (Reply)

HELP ME!!! I CANT SLEEP OVER THIS / Can You Allow Your Wife To Be Closer To Your Pastor? / Walking In The Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.