Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Have This Concept For Toilet Seats (WC) That Can Keep Snakes Away - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Have This Concept For Toilet Seats (WC) That Can Keep Snakes Away (451 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / Can You Buy This Electronic Toilet WC For #350,000 ? / This Is Why Snakes Are Afraid Of Praying Mantises (Graphic Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Concept For Toilet Seats (WC) That Can Keep Snakes Away by obiekunie01: 6:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
Based on the frequent invasion of our toilet WC by daredevil snakes, I came up with this safe design for toilet seats.

the toilet seat (WC) will keep snakes and other reptiles and rodents away from the toilet WC.

It will save lives and also give us the peace of mind we need when in the toilet.

My question is, is it ok to patent such design?

How do I go about getting approval for production of such life saving toilet ware?

increase on number of fatalities from snake bites in toilets worldwide and need for for safer toilet seats will make the product an instant hit!

OYA OO! MY NAIRALAND HOTHEADS COME ADVICE ME ON WHAT TO DO?
Re: I Have This Concept For Toilet Seats (WC) That Can Keep Snakes Away by honeybasket: 6:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
Your concept is not new.

It may be new in Nigeria but not other part of the world.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Coder To Design A Custom MT5 Indicator / Metaverse: What Is Metaverse And What You Need To Know About It (part 2) / What I Learnt About Elon Musk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.