Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,478 members, 7,958,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days (49642 Views)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Cybertext(m): 10:29am On Nov 25, 2021
kindredspirit:

Yes, it's that easy, especially for POPULAR Social Media influencers. These guys charge and earn millions to promote products and services. Can you say the same for a naval rating who probably earns a monthly salary of less than 150k?

As a seaman he probably earns way below 90k but I feel the issue he's having is the issue of money ego (due to money he's making from his skits).

The worst part is he can't resign now, he probably can only go AWOL (he can't do that either because he's a social media guy and would be easy to track and brought back to base)... He should just thread carefully and do his duties until the time he can resign.
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Timagex(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2021
Cybertext:

He's a non-commissioned officer (Rank and file).... probably Able Seaman or Ordinary Seaman Ranks.

Worst part is that, he must have tried to resigned but would have been denied... (You don't just resign anyhow in the military without genuine reasons especially when it's not health related).

My guess is he's now richer than some of the commissioned officers and this will bring him more foes than friends in the military....

Imagine a Rank and file Corporal parking a Lexus 2018 SUV close to a Colonel's 2012 C-class Benz....

(Money, Ego, supremacy, Order, Rank)

Hmmmm....thanks for the insight.
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Haines: 10:46am On Nov 25, 2021
Kalapizim:
This boy buy HQ job embarassed

Imagine Commodore dey give update for ordinary seaman matter haaaaaa

Las las Dem go deploy am go one house boat for inside creek without network coverage for like one year or lake Chad base.

God help him oo.
Don't mind the ordinary shit grin
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Haines: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
tnerro1:
Lawless country, the Navy has no right to detain a civilian. You hand him over to the police or DSS who can’t hold him for more than 24 hours without a court order. Why are simple laws so hard to follow in this country.
He is not a civilian. The Navy can detain him for years and nothing will happen, they will just place him on open arrest.
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by tollyboy5(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2021
ignis:
This guy should be sacked from the Navy. Let more serious person get the job.
Go and sack him na
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Nezzjnr: 11:06am On Nov 25, 2021
legendine:
Those guys commented above are so gullible and bias....

So many officers are punished because of this and no fucking civilian gives a Bleep about it...so, because cute Abiola is a celebrity, people are saying nonsense about Navy.....

No Nigeria military has descipline more than navy....

He fact that he disobeyed a direct order from his superiors is a great offence...and but guys are not seeing that
Please just leave them abeg... People that don't know Jack about how Navy works will just be commenting anyhow
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Nezzjnr: 11:08am On Nov 25, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
True, except the generals, who loot allocations. Soldier job isn't that lucrative. Na normal civil service job
Bro don't say that again ooo
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by atiku07(m): 11:08am On Nov 25, 2021
ignis:
Lol na rating him be it is obvious he was tired of the JOB and wants to get sacked. he is obviously making more from the skit than the yeye job , nigga just got him self a home few months ago and all i see from here is jealousy from the so called ogas las las he would be dismissed which is what he wanted sef
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by nabeelbabs: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2021
Is he commissioned or non commissioned

Upton:

Beautiful Career as a Naval personnel? You must be joking

Lol.. I wasn't trolling you. Truth is non-commissioned personnels in the military aren't enjoying any thing. It's a decent career only if you are commissioned.
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by labisibrass(m): 11:57am On Nov 25, 2021
Just see how this guy is bringing the navy out!
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by snoopz: 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kriss216:
One can't diversify his hustle in peace.

Abba Kyari;

A police officer
A Tailor
A debt collector

Why Nigeria police never detain him?

If your are in the service I think the only other job you're allowed to do is agriculture

As a navy man the least thing you should be doing is skit cheesy
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by jimtemi1: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nigeria is a joke, this guy with pot stomach is navy, I know that they won't demise him because he must have settling the top officers.. On the contrary he has money whT is he doing in the navy than catching cruise... Send him to nigerdelta he will resign asap
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by November24(f): 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

It's too early for this. I have things to do today.
Do have a lovely and productive day ahead.
Cheers!!

Calm down baba, nothing beautiful in NN
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by bdon123(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
adonainana:

Na only Nigeria get navy right

What does the constitution tell you about the maximum days anyone can be detained without being charged to a court or tribunal

But for naija navy is different

There rules is above the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria that established the useless navy in the first place

Well it’s his fault sha, someone that already has a house in lekki, has a car all from the comedy he does what else would Nigerian navy do for you
Obviously u dnt understand dat as per millitary there are a separate law guiding there affairs ...armed forces doesnt charge u to court instead u are court martial.In d millitary u can be detained for weeks n released ....its allowed.Abiola is a soldier n doesnt hav 2 head,he can quit if he wants
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Abelino(m): 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
ignis:
There is no peace for the wicked ��
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by bdon123(m): 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Benz4pimp:
there is no punishment like pass to travel,for the smallest offense your are sent to the guard room...bigger offense,court marshal—-trial room—if found guilty,could be the death penalty or sent to a civil court if offense is outside the military...
Bro there is denial of privile dge which includes denial of pass.Or dont u know as a soldier u cant travel out of ur area of operation.To travel out is not a right ...its a privilege n it can be taken away
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by BABANGBALI: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
NohurryInLife:

No problem my brother sir!
please don’t go there, because I’m a brilliant children when it comes to English language
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by adonainana: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
bdon123:

Obviously u dnt understand dat as per millitary there are a separate law guiding there affairs ...armed forces doesnt charge u to court instead u are court martial.In d millitary u can be detained for weeks n released ....its allowed.Abiola is a soldier n doesnt hav 2 head,he can quit if he wants

You still don’t get the point

The constitution gave birth to the armed forces alongside the need to even court martial it’s members

Some of you just don’t understand I guess you are not lawyers and most of you are used to suffering and illegalilty

So most of you would never get it
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by ajl: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
What do you find go join profession of evil Nigerians that believe in tormenting citizens they are supposed to protect?
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Hkff: 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oh
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Rodinat: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
You owe no one explain

Him na ya property
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by pquaver(m): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
PrimeWatermark:
They'll release him soon, though he has to serve his punishment. It's only normal.

Na all these 'overhyped Instagram lowkey yahoo boys parading themselves as comedians ati awon overnight activists' that are influencing him making him feel nothing dey happen. You have a beautiful career as a Naval Officer, don't let that slip away. You can continue your comedy and still protect your career.

Your kids wouldn't even school in Nigeria. No allow people wey deir own don spoil dabaru your plans.
Be Wise!

Modified: Y'all quoting me talking about him not having a beautiful career as a Naval Officer are actually bitter about the country and I understand your pain. Cos I'm 100% certain you would have said the same thing if he was a Tech Guy/Doctor, Works in an oil rig or as the case may be as long as it's related to Nigeria.
Or would you prefer he ports to Full Time Comedy on Instagram like some of you suggested?

Even C.Ronaldo that has the highest number of followers on social media still takes his job/career seriously, despite the crazy amount he earns per minute on IG and the rest.

Leave Cute Abiola alone and stop dishing out comments filled with sentiments.

I doff hat for u. U spoke and we see you are wise.. No be nonsense comment everywhere I dey read since
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by Poleski: 4:44am On Nov 26, 2021
Nigerian military is BS! Taking pics is a big crime but burning down innocent people's shops and killing harmless people is ok!
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by bdon123(m): 4:57am On Nov 26, 2021
adonainana:

You still don’t get the point

The constitution gave birth to the armed forces alongside the need to even court martial it’s members

Some of you just don’t understand I guess you are not lawyers and most of you are used to suffering and illegalilty

So most of you would never get it
Bro i come frm a millitary background.Soldiers are governed by millitary code of conduct.There are crimes a soldier will commit n be handed over to police for prosecution... similarly there are offences a soldier will commit face court martial.Bare in mind for any offence a soldier commits,he will be detained n court martial before handing over to be prosecuted to d full xtent of d law.Abiola offence was insurbodination ...he was ordered by his CO to show up to explain why he disobey CDS directive on use of millitary uniform by personel on unofficial duty.Instead of show up n xplain himself,he felt his a big boy....imagine a rating feeling big boy to CO.Also,it might be a setup to deal wit him by his bosses bosses... However,they still within their right.
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by adonainana: 5:04am On Nov 26, 2021
bdon123:

Bro i come frm a millitary background.Soldiers are governed by millitary code of conduct.There are crimes a soldier will commit n be handed over to police for prosecution... similarly there are offences a soldier will commit face court martial.Bare in mind for any offence a soldier commits,he will be detained n court martial before handing over to be prosecuted to d full xtent of d law.Abiola offence was insurbodination ...he was ordered by his CO to show up to explain why he disobey CDS directive on use of millitary uniform by personel on unofficial duty.Instead of show up n xplain himself,he felt his a big boy....imagine a rating feeling big boy to CO.Also,it might be a setup to deal wit him by his bosses bosses... However,they still within their right.

I was enjoying what you were saying until I stopped reading at the he felt a big boy and imagine a raging feeling big boy to commanding officer

I have told you what the most Supreme Law of the land tells you about detention and for how long it tells you you can detain someone for

Even if he called the chief of army staff a fool , the constitution cares less, it has told you the maximum days you can keep him detained before court maritialing him or charging him to a civilian court

Don’t say you were not were educated on this basic rights and freedom

Some of you don’t know what the constitution of the federal replubic of Nigeria means in this country

So whether he sleeps with CO wife ooo or disobeys him, or slaps him or kills him, the constitution is sancrosanct

It’s so supreme it even says that any other law millitary code of conduct oooo , rules of engagement oooo any law that comes into conflict with the Provisions of the constitution is automatically Null and void

Hopefully you understand the gist better now
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by BleedTears: 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2021
adonainana:

Now this is where you have messed up

The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is so supreme infact there is a section that says any law or rules or Constitution of any other body that comes into conflict with what the CONSTITUTION says is null and void

In other words if you like whether secret service whether Buhari private police navy, Air Force, marine , if there is any law or rule or section or decree within that body constitution that dares contradict the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria it is NULL AND VOID with immediate effect

So whether Millard fucck up whether civilian fucjkupp ooo the constitution of the land is sancrosanct and has told you what to do when you detain people who have been accused of an offense

Any other thing contrary to this is pure illegality
You're not getting the point, let me write in the language you understand.

If you fuckup for house and your papa flog you like a thief, if you like invoke Nigerian constitution from today till next century, nothing go happen to your papa. Because it is considered home affair and should be treated at home.

Same in the military, any fuckup in the military is considered military affair and is treated the military way anywhere in the world. Go ask (military na discipline).

Is only when is between military and civilian that you talk about civilian court and supremacy of the constitution.

And honorable member, if you're emotional no go join military oh, with the hope say you go invoke Nigerian constitution when you fuckup, because them go too beat you pass who thief and nothing go happen.
Military is not a place to trade emotions.
Re: Cute Abiola: Navy Gives Reason For Refusing To Release Comedian After 10 Days by adonainana: 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
BleedTears:

You're not getting the point, let me write in the language you understand.

If you fuckup for house and your papa flog you like a thief, if you like invoke Nigerian constitution from today till next century, nothing go happen to your papa. Because it is considered home affair and should be treated at home.

Same in the military, any fuckup in the military is considered military affair and is treated the military way anywhere in the world. Go ask (military na discipline).

Is only when is between military and civilian that you talk about civilian court and supremacy of the constitution.

And honorable member, if you're emotional no go join military oh, with the hope say you go invoke Nigerian constitution when you fuckup, because them go too beat you pass who thief and nothing go happen.
Military is not a place to trade emotions.

One of the poorest country in the world with a military that carries out extra judicial beatings and extra judicial killings

Go to South Africa and other countries and see millitary and code of conduct

Child Bleep up for house, papa beat an he no concern the constitution and the laws which govern rights of. Child in this same Nigeria

A solider bleeps up you illegally detain him and beat him without having recourse to court martial him as the constitution provides you illegality choose to do something else

I think one of the problems in this Nigeria is some people don’t even know their rights

And they don’t know thier rights to the extent that they think because this is Nigeria such right don’t exist

Just like how police stop you at check point for them to check your phone, police too will say they get thier own way of treating Bleep up

Frsc too will catch you with expired drivers license they will illegally tell you they have their own way of treating your Bleep up

We are making you aware of your rights and liberties under the supreme constitution and your freedom to do so many things

But some of you are not listening deliberately some of you they have beating you so much your brain cells look less human and can’t think beyond basic rights and liberties

Seeing illegalilty and doing nothing about it is itself is illegality so all this millitary Bleep up civilian Bleep up this and that cut that Crap out from your head ASAP

The same document that says there shall be. Navy is the same constitution that says there shall be a millitary is the same document that grants you the right to life and be free from being detained

You can’t choose and pick

Grow up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Manager Impregnates Mother, Daughter In Delta / Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / My Hubby Starves Me Of Sex: What To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.