Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. (1407 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Is Lagos Becoming Nigeria's Answer To Miami, Florida? / Nigerian Man Based In Japan Reveals Why He Has Not Gone Into Crime. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
To anyone who is based in port harcourt. Please how does someone locate the nearest park to abia state from port harcourt airport. Please I need urgent answer, thanks as I await your response.

I’m a corper intending to travel from Kano to abia state but I’m flying to port harcourt as abia doesn’t have an airport. There’s been kidnapping this week along kaduna-Abuja highway so I can’t take a road trip.

Please I need help.

1 Like

Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2021
lajid:
To anyone who is based in port harcourt. Please how does someone locate the nearest park to abia state from port harcourt airport. Please I need urgent answer, thanks as I await your response.

I’m a corper intending to travel from Kano to abia state. There’s been kidnapping this week along kaduna-Abuja highway so I can take a road trip.

Please I need help.

Take a plane and travel if u love ur life
It's just 35k

1 Like

Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by KingEverest: 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2021
Waterlines, take bolt
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Take a plane and travel if u love ur life
It's just 35k

Like I said, I’m taking a flight to port harcourt but I need to move from PH to Abia. I need to use a motor park for that. Abia state doesn’t have an airport, so pathetic.

Abia state no suppose be state cry
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 6:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:
Waterlines, take bolt

I don’t understand you please. When I drop at port harcourt airport, how do I locate the nearest park so I can reach abia state?
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by KingEverest: 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2021
lajid:

I don’t understand you please. When I drop at port harcourt airport, how do I locate the nearest park so I can reach abia state?

Take a cab tell them you're going to waterlines park, the reason I mention bolt was because of safety. Safe journey

1 Like

Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2021
lajid:

Like I said, I’m taking a flight to port harcourt but I need to move from PH to Abia. I need to use a motor park for that. Abia state doesn’t have an airport, so pathetic.

Abia state no suppose be state cry

Don't u dare insult that great state because they don't have good leadership...watch ur mouth...take a vehicle to pH to abia.no one wl toucH u... security dey for road..opt for sienna
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by Kriss216: 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
How about you take flight to Owerri instead.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 6:59pm On Nov 24, 2021
KingEverest:

Take a cab tell them you're going to waterlines park, the reason I mention bolt was because of safety. Safe journey

Oh ok, if I get you right, when I drop at the port I should use a bolt to waterlines park? Is this right?
Pardon my ignorance
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2021
Kriss216:
How about you take flight to Owerri instead.

I’m coming from Kano. No direct flight from Kano to owerri, the nearest place is port harcourt.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by KingEverest: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
lajid:

Oh ok, if I get you right, when I drop at the port I should use a bolt to waterlines park? Is this right?
Pardon my ignorance
Yes but the problem is you might not see bolt inside the airport, but those cab guys can be trusted sha
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 7:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
BirtherOfKings:

Don't u dare insult that great state because they don't have good leadership...watch ur mouth...take a vehicle to pH to abia.no one wl toucH u... security dey for road..opt for sienna

How is what i said an insult? I’m only saying the truth .Thanks anyway
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 24, 2021
lajid:

How is what i said an insult? I’m only saying the truth .Thanks anyway

You are badmouthing the state you are coming to serve! Na wa for this Otondo..Hope your own state has an airport.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ninisun:

You are badmouthing the state you are coming to serve! Na wa for this Otondo..Hope your own state has an airport.

You guys should stop hyperventilating already. And stop being tribalistic, I’m not bad mouthing any state.

Just for the records, I’m not from the north. And I’m not a northerner because I sense you guys feel I’m from the north or a northerner, hence your comments.

Truth is, the state isn’t doing good. That’s a fact, it’s not bad mouth.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by captainking(m): 8:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
lajid:

I’m a corper intending to travel from Kano to abia state but I’m flying to port harcourt as abia doesn’t have an airport. There’s been kidnapping this week along kaduna-Abuja highway so I can’t take a road trip.

Please I need help.

Some persons here have suggested ways to go.. Your best route for me would be.. From airport.. Route your way to Air Force. From Air Force.. You will see buses going straight to abia... But If you wanna take the safer route.. Get to waterlines.. The enter a registered public transport to abia.. Cos most of the ones at Air Force ain't registered public buses but private.. But they will most definitely take you to your destination...

1 Like

Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2021
captainking:

Some persons here have suggested ways to go.. Your best route for me would be.. From airport.. Route your way to Air Force. From Air Force.. You will see buses going straight to abia... But If you wanna take the safer route.. Get to waterlines.. The enter a registered public transport to abia.. Cos most of the ones at Air Force ain't registered public buses but private.. But they will most definitely take you to your destination...

Thanks so much sir, I think I’ll go with the waterlines option.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2021
lajid:

You guys should stop hyperventilating already. And stop being tribalistic, I’m not bad mouthing any state.

Just for the records, I’m not from the north. And I’m not a northerner because I sense you guys feel I’m from the north or a northerner, hence your comments.

Truth is, the state isn’t doing good. That’s a fact, it’s not bad mouth.

Whether North or South remember people from the state directed you and so try to mature in your comments.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by Clintondanielson: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2021
lajid:

Thanks so much sir, I think I’ll go with the waterlines option.

This is the safest option and easy explanation, i stay very close to port Harcourt international airport. Once you get there, Take a cab from there to Airforce. After landing at airforce bus stop ask the cab driving to show you were to get a cab to water lines, then you ask a nearby persons for RTC company. Just go there and get a safe trip to abia.. RTC stands for RIVERS TRANSPORT COMPANY and they are very much reliable
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ninisun:

Whether North or South remember people from the state directed you and so try to mature in your comments.

I have not said anything bad about the state openly. What I said here Is what I have in my mind cause it’s a faceless forum, I don’t talk about the nature of the state to anyone. Thanks anyway
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by sageb: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2021
Find your way to Aba road, stand by the roadside. You will see conductors shouting "aba aba aba". Stop the bus and tell them where you intend to stop.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2021
Op use the railway
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by emmabest2000(m): 12:51am On Nov 25, 2021
lajid:

You keep shouting Abia state upandan, forgetting that Abia state has so many cities and towns,
I guess all those people that commented up there, none of them are from the East ,
Tell us which City or which Town in Abia state first grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 5:16am On Nov 25, 2021
emmabest2000:

You keep shouting Abia state upandan, forgetting that Abia state has so many cities and towns,
I guess all those people that commented up there, none of them are from the East ,
Tell us which City or which Town in Abia state first grin

I’m serving at Osisioma, so I just need to get from port harcourt to Aba then to osisioma.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
WATERLINE IN PORT IS A MOTOR PARK O!THERE YU CAN TAKE ANY BUS TO ABIA OR OWERRI OR DELTA OR ANAMBRA OR ABUJA ETC.So whn yu enter Abia u ask their gominor why he no build hairport there.
Re: To Anyone Based In Port Harcourt, Please I Need Answer To This. by lajid: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WATERLINE IN PORT IS A MOTOR PARK O!THERE YU CAN TAKE ANY BUS TO ABIA OR OWERRI OR DELTA OR ANAMBRA OR ABUJA ETC.So whn yu enter Abia u ask their gominor why he no build hairport there.

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Come To The Uk? / CANADA SUMMER CONFERENCE/TOUR PACKAGE-A MUST READ! / Breaking News In Flourmill Juncttion Precisely In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.