Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents (17143 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamile Gives Out Cars, Laptops, Cash To His Constituents (Pictures) / Femi Gbajabiamila Gives "Christmas Package" To His Constituents (Pictures) / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by DoubleEngine007: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Biro money grin
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Giftology84(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Imagine the recipients smiling
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Oryen: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Na 1kg of gas b dat oo
Hmmm
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Godbless3(m): 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
PDP =APA=PDP, just as i said before, these people are there for their selfish interest and their gullible stupid supporters keep on bashing each other while support another.
*BIRDS OF A FEATHER FLOCKS TOGETHER*

"SHOW ME YOUR FRIEND AND I'LL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE"

We have more political millionaire/billionaire than self made million.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Guy, dont blame them.
The money goes a long way in their life because foodstuff is cheaper in those area when compare with south-south or south-east or south west of the country.

drizslim:
A politician in Adamawa state has been dragged online after he allegedly awarded 1,000 Naira scholarship to his constituents.

Pictures of the politician presenting N1000 notes to some recipients said to be students of FCE, Yola, is currently making rounds on social media.

Although, it’s unclear if the paltry sum is for ‘scholarship’, reports shared online by Adamawa indigenes claim that it is.

This has generated mixed reactions online as netizens question how the meagre amount would subsidize the students’ education.
See some comments below.

[I]@badmusgbenga01 wrote, “How will I tell my Oyinbo friend in the UK that a member of representatives awarded 2 dollars scholarship. This country is gone”

@broda_henry wrote, “What’s all this nons*nse sef? Oga politician what can 1k do for you? That you’re giving to someone’s child as an award for academic excellence?? God forb*d! ”

@nehi_turna wrote, “I no understand  Na transport money be that or what?”

kaimajennifer wrote, “1000 naira na scholarship?abeg how many days school fee be that?”[/I]
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by ussv: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nigeria matter tire me
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by freeborn02: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
princdebola201:
Thats nyamiris slave master state.

That's a State controlled by APC.

So, APC is a party of national ridicule
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by princdebola201(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
freeborn02:

That's a State controlled by APC.

So, APC is a party of national ridicule
you tried to mock Apc you end up disgracing yourselfcheesy

Olodo pdp won Adamawa in 2019cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by kenny5811(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mehn, i'm broke sha but i no fit stand for line for 1k...
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Nwunuken(m): 3:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kriss216:
See adults smiling sheepishly cos of N1,000 scholarship. cry

In my next life, I'll rather be a tree in Belarus than to be a Nigerian.
poverty metality
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by wink2015(m): 4:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Let us learn to value little things as that will be our first stepping stones to a greater tomorrow.

NOTHING IS TOO LITTLE

NOTHING IS TOO MUCH.

Accept first the money.

Maybe it will open doors for others to come out with a bigger package.

SPEED DARLINGTON had this issue with a Lagos fan.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Coolgent(m): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Though it is meager but he is better than Atiku
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by goodheart01: 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
I don't blame the stupid politician, rather I blame the students who went to fool themselves to collect 1K scholarship.

What's 1K scholarship for God's sake?? Naija is dead honestly
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Lightorder: 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Most of our politicians are mentally unstable
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by TheOgaBoss: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Paxxcarl:
Mere 2 dollars grin
using parallel rates, not up to 2 dollars.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by iyke2frankeze: 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
The Northerners are so rich. They are not like Southeasterners.
Re: Adamawa Politician Allegedly Awards 1,000 Naira Scholarship To His Constituents by Tundex911: 7:14am On Nov 27, 2021
All of una wey dey shout upandan as if JAGABAN no go bribe una comes 2023...

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N82m, $36,000 Stolen In Kuje Prison During Attack Belong To Politicians / Peter Obi Visits Alake Of Egbaland In Ake's Palace, Ogun State / Deziani Alison-madueke Allegedly Breaks Efcc's Lies Concerning Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.