Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

My Experience Today With A Youth Corper - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience Today With A Youth Corper (3035 Views)

My Funny Experience Today December 25th / My Funny Experience Today Between A Guy And A Girl / Wife Dumps Her ‘One-Minute’ Husband For A Corper In Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2021
I posted a thread here on nairaland that I wanted to sell my phone to clear a bill.

A guy here called my number that he's interested that I should bring it down to his area at ogba, while I stay at Yaba.

Though I told d guy I don't have tfare, but nigga insist I come that he can't come to Yaba. Na me need money, so I had to borrow 500 naira from a neighbor for d journey that when I'm back I will return it since I'm selling the phone.

I got to ogba, I met this guy, I showed him the phone, immediately he said he can't buy for that price we agreed that The bottom screen is a bit broken, a phone that's still neat o.

Nigga left me there and went back to his house, depression catch me, how will I get home?

I had to call my lil bro and explained to him, he was d one who sent me 600 naira, I went to post to cash the money I was given 500 and 100 was charges..

I started my journey back home(Yaba), from ogba I took a bus to ojota 200 naira, I have 300 change left with me.

As I got to ojota, I boarded a bus going to Yaba for 300, then while d conductor was still calling passengers, this guy(a corper) approached me that he's going to onipanu and he has only 100 with him. Though I wanted to look away because I know some people beg like that in buses, but what really got my attention was that this guy was neat, and he was wearing his corner uniform complete.

Then I had to just quickly calculated, I asked him to enter.
Do u all know my plan? I guess no...

I kuku decided on dropping at onipanu also so that I will pay 200 for myself and give him d remaining 100 naira so he can add to his own, then I will trek from onipanu to Yaba, at least that's still fair for the guy sake.

Hope I did well? grin

Please no one should insult me, I only decided to share my experience, there's a saying from Davido " we rise by lifting others"

I pray God rewards me for my good deed today. me self I praise myself cheesy

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
dominique

frontpage, let people share from from my experience to always help people who doesn't have.

18 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by jaeyking(m): 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2021
I once had an experience like that.
I had little funds was going to a place to collect goods. The money was enough for only going and I will still settle the agbero with the good. had already made up my mind to trek from sabo garage to town (Kaduna city)
Only for a man in the bus as he was about to drop he paid my tfare and still gave me the change to hold about 150 or so.

Girls full the bus oo.
I remove shame collect the money with big thank you.

Seriously i help people I can.
I don't care if u are lying or not.
Na u and God go settle.

One of my best anime quotes
You can't comfort someone if you have never experienced such pain by Nagato.

So I understand the pain

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Kriss216: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2021
Hmmmmmmm

Make I no talk fess lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by IamSalt: 7:18pm On Nov 24, 2021
Amen to your prayer.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2021
IamSalt:
Amen to your prayer.
thank u boss wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by YeyeGbami: 7:27pm On Nov 24, 2021
Youn rich niggie.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 24, 2021
You did well God bless you

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Ayo081(m): 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2021
I'm usually happy to see people like you and the guy who doesn't care either the needy is a liar or not.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
Iyaebe:
You did well God bless you
thank u

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Ayo081:
I'm usually happy to see people like you and the guy who doesn't care either the needy is a liar or not.

God bless.
thank u bro. I leave the guy to God

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
jaeyking:
I once had an experience like that.
I had little funds was going to a place to collect goods. The money was enough for only going and I will still settle the agbero with the good. had already made up my mind to trek from sabo garage to town (Kaduna city)
Only for a man in the bus as he was about to drop he paid my tfare and still gave me the change to hold about 150 or so.

Girls full the bus oo.
I remove shame collect the money with big thank you.

Seriously i help people I can.
I don't care if u are lying or not.
Na u and God go settle.

One of my best anime quotes
You can't comfort someone if you have never experienced such pain by Nagato.

So I understand the pain
its well, my brother
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by femi4: 6:58am On Nov 25, 2021
Dropme:
I posted a thread here on nairaland that I wanted to sell my phone to clear a bill.

A guy here called my number that he's interested that I should bring it down to his area at ogba, while I stay at Yaba.

Though I told d guy I don't have tfare, but nigga insist I come that he can't come to Yaba. Na me need money, so I had to borrow 500 naira from a neighbor for d journey that when I'm back I will return it since I'm selling the phone.

I got to ogba, I met this guy, I showed him the phone, immediately he said he can't buy for that price we agreed that The bottom screen is a bit broken, a phone that's still neat o.

Nigga left me there and went back to his house, depression catch me, how will I get home?

I had to call my lil bro and explained to him, he was d one who sent me 600 naira, I went to post to cash the money I was given 500 and 100 was charges..

I started my journey back home(Yaba), from ogba I took a bus to ojota 200 naira, I have 300 change left with me.

As I got to ojota, I boarded a bus going to Yaba for 300, then while d conductor was still calling passengers, this guy(a corper) approached me that he's going to onipanu and he has only 100 with him. Though I wanted to look away because I know some people beg like that in buses, but what really got my attention was that this guy was neat, and he was wearing his corner uniform complete.

Then I had to just quickly calculated, I asked him to enter.
Do u all know my plan? I guess no...

I kuku decided on dropping at onipanu also so that I will pay 200 for myself and give him d remaining 100 naira so he can add to his own, then I will trek from onipanu to Yaba, at least that's still fair for the guy sake.

Hope I did well? grin

Please no one should insult me, I only decided to share my experience, there's a saying from Davido " we rise by lifting others"

I pray God rewards me for my good deed today. me self I praise myself cheesy

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
dominique

frontpage, let people share from from my experience to always help people who doesn't have.
Just because he's neat and wear complete nysc uniform, you think he's genuine? Welcome to lasgidi

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by TeeGentle(m): 7:44am On Nov 25, 2021
u did well
That's nice of you
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 8:18am On Nov 25, 2021
femi4:
Just because he's neat and wear complete nysc uniform, you think he's genuine? Welcome to lasgidi
ahh! Boss are u saying he's impersonating
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 8:19am On Nov 25, 2021
TeeGentle:
u did well
That's nice of you
thank u
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Klass99(f): 8:29am On Nov 25, 2021

8 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2021
Klass99:

I feel you and I understand that pain too.

There was a time I was out of work, really broke and I felt like eating pineapple like mad. I couldn't even afford N50 (Fifty Naira) pineapple, the peeled and cut one, aboki used to sell for that amount.

I couldn't bring myself to ask anyone around or on the street for money to buy the pineapple, it wasn't pride but shame I felt. I remember going home, curling up in bed and crying my eyes out from both the hunger and lack. But, that experience taught me, to never walk away from a person in need, if I can help it.

So, like you, when people approach me on the streets, by the atm, market or car park after church to solicit cash help with one story or the other, I help them without caring if they're lying or not. I've been there and I know what it feels like to be cash strapped.

However, I have an extremely good memory and I have come across a guy who does this begging for a living. Nice looking chap who always has a different story for each request, first time he approached me, he claimed he came for a job interview and didn't have enough to return home, I gave him some money.

The next time he approached me (he apparently didn't remember my face but I did) he had a small jerican in his hand, claiming his vehicle was out of fuel, he had no money and he was on his way to the hospital to see his wife, if I could help him with some money to buy fuel for his car blah blah blah.

I allowed him finish his tale, then I reminded him of how the other time it was transportation fare he needed after a job interview and gave him the exact location where we met. The guy shouted Jesus it's not me, then quickly walked away from me grin.

lol grin

someone above said the guy isn't a real corper. But nonetheless I'm happy I could help him whether true or not.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Klass99(f): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Starboytwo(m): 8:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Tell me about the phone, sold or not. How much?
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Well-done. God bless you
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by femi4: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Dropme:
ahh! Boss are u saying he's impersonating
Almost every mallam in mile12 has that uniform
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by GboyegaD(m): 9:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Not a bad one but you could have explained same to the conductor perhaps, he could have been considerate.
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by jaeyking(m): 10:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Klass99:

I feel you and I understand that pain too.

There was a time I was out of work, really broke and I felt like eating pineapple badly, but I couldn't even afford N50 (Fifty Naira) pineapple, the peeled and cut one, aboki used to sell for that amount.

I couldn't bring myself to ask anyone around or on the street either, for money to buy the pineapple, it wasn't pride but shame I felt. I remember going home, curling up in bed and crying my eyes out from both the hunger and lack. But, that experience taught me, to never walk away from a person in need, if I can help it.

So, like you, when people approach me on the streets, by the atm, market or car park after church to solicit cash, with one story or the other. I help them without caring if they're lying or not, because I've been there and I know what it feels like to be cash strapped.

However, I have an extremely good memory and I have come across a guy who does this begging for a living. Nice looking chap who always has a different story for each request, first time he approached me, he claimed he came for a job interview and didn't have enough to return home, I gave him some money.

The next time he approached me (he apparently didn't remember my face but I did) he had a small jerican in his hand, claiming his vehicle was out of fuel, he had no money and he was on his way to the hospital to see his wife, if I could help him with some money to buy fuel for his car blah blah blah.

I allowed him finish his tale, then I reminded him of how the other time it was transportation fare he needed after a job interview and gave him the exact location where we met. The guy shouted Jesus it's not me, then quickly walked away from me grin.

Yea that's a totally different scenario
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Debest4u: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2021
You did well.
I have also had an experience I was coming to Ekpoma in Edo state from Ondo state and by the time I got to Benin it was a late and the transport was more than the normal. I had to speak to a guy in the bus. He asked me to come inside and collected what I had and added to it and paided for me he even went as far as buying me gala and drink and as at that time I was already very hungry I really appreciated him. From that day I have learn to also help people too. Although there was this guy that use to ask people for money in new Benin park in Benin I had helped him with money once. Another time he came again with the same excuse that his transport is not complete. I just told him go and bring your bag and enter I will pay, the guy said he was coming and disappeared. So we can't stop helping but we need wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Starboytwo:
Tell me about the phone, sold or not. How much?
it's still very much available. Itel s16 pro, 35k, slightly negotiable
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Acidosis:

Well-done. God bless you

amen, thank you

1 Like

Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
femi4:
Almost every mallam in mile12 has that uniform
toor. I will be on lookout next time lipsrsealed
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
GboyegaD:
Not a bad one but you could have explained same to the conductor perhaps, he could have been considerate.
the conductor's face looks like the boss in terminator. The guy looks scary
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Dropme: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
Debest4u:
You did well.
I have also had an experience I was coming to Ekpoma in Edo state from Ondo state and by the time I got to Benin it was a late and the transport was more than the normal. I had to speak to a guy in the bus. He asked me to come inside and collected what I had and added to it and paided for me he even went as far as buying me gala and drink and as at that time I was already very hungry I really appreciated him. From that day I have learn to also help people too. Although there was this guy that use to ask people for money in new Benin park in Benin I had helped him with money once. Another time he came again with the same excuse that his transport is not complete. I just told him go and bring your bag and enter I will pay, the guy said he was coming and disappeared. So we can't stop helping but we need wisdom.
yeah, u have said it all. It's well my bro
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Ofunaofu: 2:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
At that point you didn't ask which tribe he is from.
Good, Nigeria will be great again
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Lordbinsmar: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
shocked
Re: My Experience Today With A Youth Corper by Charmingrascal(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
You don't need all the money on earth before you start helping people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say A Word Of Prayer For Me, It's My Birthday.. / Of Shocking Sexual Advances From Men / Minimum Amount Needed By A Family Of Six For Monthly Sustenance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.