Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

My Funny Experience Today December 25th - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Funny Experience Today December 25th (22875 Views)

Share Your Worst Or Funny Experience With Sleep Talkers Or Sleep Walkers. / My Experience Today With A Youth Corper / My Funny Experience In My Uncle's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Funny Experience Today December 25th by KiNg0G: 12:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
hello all,

I'm one of those who works from home I decided to give my neighbors some decency because of the 24 hours generator I normally put on to help facilitate my work. ( the noise nor be here) which I understand, seeing the landlord and neighbors with their families and visitors I wouldn't want to leave them in discomfort.

I just had to took my bath, picked my computer (pc) and accessories and made way to an hotel to book a room for the day just for my online business. on getting to the first hotel close to my street junction, met the receptionist and she told me sir, they is no rooms available.

I had to go to another popular hotel that am sure they have 24 hours electricity, on getting there... some cars were parked..I haven't even enter the receptionist office, someone echoed OGA room don finish....na wa.

So this left me thinking, I thought Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ with friends and families in our various home's.

Why the booking of hotel rooms?

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Tonero5200: 12:35pm On Dec 25, 2021
grin cheesy

asking questions to what you already know the answer to.

215 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Think4Yourself: 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2021
Many girls go get belly, some go abort, others go carry till 9th month

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by floss(m): 12:44pm On Dec 25, 2021
Tonero5200:
grin cheesy

asking questions to what you already know the answer to.

Today is Christmas, to some Xmas and many others Sexmas... depending on the one you're celebrating...The most important thing is you must not be found idle pick one and celebrate.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by decatalyst(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2021
But some families dey book hotels to relax nau.

Don't be closed minded.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by pussygotlips: 12:58pm On Dec 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Wawelexy(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Part of the celebration...
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by ojun50(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
Today na fuc...king day na

Na period of Merry merry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Bluntguy: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
The booking of hotel rooms is for the same reason you went to book a hotel room.

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by KiNg0G: 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2021
decatalyst:
But some families dey book hotels to relax nau.

Don't be closed minded.

heh,so their bishop, elders go come visit them for the hotel to merry?

what am I not getting

12 Likes

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
During festive seasons, people travel from one place to another for the holiday. For example, someone leaving lagos to Ibadan or Ibadan to Lagos or going far away, as in outside their base, will they sleep on the road, pavements, under the bridge or trees? Of course hotels are usually fully booked during festive seasons either for church retreats, personal or family vacation.

Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by NuclearReactor: 1:39pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you ask me...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Siberia01(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by God1000(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
You took the decision na
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by zolajpower: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
angry
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by goodlistener: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Op you know the reason.
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by ATEAMS: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Hilarious
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Baawaa(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
R
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Goodtidenings: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
Visit us daily @ www.kingsmedics.com
for your everyday health tips like this ones below ����

Never Go To Bed Angry To Avoid Negativity Within Yourself

https://kingsmedics.com/never-go-to-bed-angry-to-avoid-negativity-within-yourself/

Start Everyday With A Glass Of Water For Stronger Immunity

https://kingsmedics.com/start-everyday-with-a-glass-of-water-for-stronger-immunity/

Get Enough Sunlight Everyday To Enjoy The Optimal Level Of Vitamin D

https://kingsmedics.com/get-enough-sunlight-everyday-to-live-longer/

Friends Are Golden: Maintain A Good Social Relationship To Stay Healthier

https://kingsmedics.com/friends-are-golden-maintain-a-good-social-relationship/

Drinking Water Reduces Aging, Wrinkles And Scars
https://kingsmedics.com/drinking-water-reduces-aging-wrinkles-and-scars/

Sugary Drinks Increase The Risk Of Heart Disease And Metabolic Syndrome

https://kingsmedics.com/sugary-drinks-increase-the-risk-of-heart-disease/

Reading a book after a stressful day can help reduce stress by 68%
https://kingsmedics.com/fastest-way-to-reduce-stress-by-68/

Antibiotics Misuse Makes Them Lose Power
https://kingsmedics.com/antibiotics-misuse-makes-them-lose-power/

Morning Stretching is Very
Wonderful And Beneficial

https://kingsmedics.com/morning-stretching-is-very-wonderful-and-beneficial/

1 Like

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by AmazingELixir: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
lipsrsealed

If I were your landlord I would have evicted you since.

I detest noise of all sorts especially generators around my abode.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2021
People are travelling around.

Others are those fornicatiing seriously.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Ehins22(m): 2:00pm On Dec 25, 2021
cheesy
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Mosleaky(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
If you ask me
Na who I go ask

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by ESANMEA(f): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
They need to process the birth of another person..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Akinbahm(m): 2:01pm On Dec 25, 2021
They wan do birth rites for Jesus, you wey wan go book hotel oya swear say u no get plan on one banny. smiley

In Zlatan voice, Ale yi a le, a le koko...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Fasindo: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
shocked

The same reason you went to hotel is the same reason those that booked the hotel room are also in hotel.

They rooms are all occupied because the bookers are all into online work like u and using generator and doesn't want to disturb their landlords and family during this xmas with generator noise

Until you tell us the real reason you went to book hotel room then will not tell you the real reason the rooms are all booked.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by mrkings84(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Mine too
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by chocboi78(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
Short minded question
Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Dialpad: 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2021
People celebrate Christmas in different ways. Just like you chose to work, some chose to f...u...c..k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by iamyemiakins(m): 2:03pm On Dec 25, 2021
Some people are busy chilling with the big boys, some dey run orgy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
KiNg0G:
hello all,

I'm one of those who works from home I decided to give my neighbors some decency because of the 24 hours generator I normally put on to help facilitate my work. ( the noise nor be here) which I understand, seeing the landlord and neighbors with their families and visitors I wouldn't want to leave them in discomfort.

I just had to took my bath, picked my computer (pc) and accessories and made way to an hotel to book a room for the day just for my online business. on getting to the first hotel close to my street junction, met the receptionist and she told me sir, they is no rooms available.

I had to go to another popular hotel that am sure they have 24 hours electricity, on getting there... some cars were parked..I haven't even enter the receptionist office, someone echoed OGA room don finish....na wa.

So this left me thinking, I thought Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ with friends and families in our various home's.

Why the booking of hotel rooms?

If you dont gerrit fogerabourit

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Funny Experience Today December 25th by pretydiva(f): 2:04pm On Dec 25, 2021
Some lazy youths have turned it to sex festive period

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Kinds Of Nigerian/African Fathers And Their Characters (Meme) / Dead Man In Mortuary Impregnates Woman / Should I Avoid My Mom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.