Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Thing To Know Before December Ends - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Thing To Know Before December Ends (163 Views)

Aside From Money, What's Most Important Thing To You / Things Every Guy Should Know Before 30 / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thing To Know Before December Ends by Samcleffzie(m): 10:52pm On Nov 24, 2021
I have come to realize that people like when they are telling them lies, like make $1000 in one day. No site will every pay you that in a day in nigeria, to cut the long story short this site pay
PER daily login #100
PER video view #150
PER share post #200
ONE time reg #2000
If interested drop your Number,
Because they will be a class tommorow where I will be explaining about d site and how it work with earning proof or you message me, my number is in my profile under my signature

Re: Thing To Know Before December Ends by Samcleffzie(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2021
I made this in 13 days watching video
my first earning

Re: Thing To Know Before December Ends by Olaoluwa201(m): 11:17pm On Nov 24, 2021
Finally some one talk about this platform immediately I see the pic I no the site already,
I made over 14000 thousand naira on this site 5 days just watching 2-3 min videos, I thought it was not real until I got my first cashout that that as been my job now every night before i go to bed, the funny thing is that the site is users friendly
Nice one OAP sharing a golden opportunity for free

Re: Thing To Know Before December Ends by Samcleffzie(m): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2021
Olaoluwa201:
Finally some one talk about this platform immediately I see the pic I no the site already,
I made over 14000 thousand naira on this site 5 days just watching 2-3 min videos, I thought it was not real until I got my first cashout that that as been my job now every night before i go to bed, the funny thing is that the site is users friendly
Nice one OAP sharing a golden opportunity for free
wow that good to hear that, as you can see I have not even say much about the site thinking in the class I will explain all in detail but he is already doing that already.
If you are interested in the class drop your number or you text me on WhatsApp with my number 9021466272 on my profile under the signature message me so I can add you up

(1) (Reply)

PMP Certification In Bangalore / Toyota Picnic For Sale. / Advantage And The Disadvantage Of Council House Share And Private House In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.