Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,460 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring (15384 Views)

Again Osinbajo Tackles Atiku On Restructuring / Falana Replies Atiku On Restructuring / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ma373733(m): 10:54am On Nov 25, 2021
As expected
Yorubas and Igbos gbasgbosing each other cheesy cheesy

Our mumu never do?

Ndo sophisticated and developers

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by AzuNas: 11:09am On Nov 25, 2021
abbey621:
An elder in the political game, if Tinubu ever made such a mistake he would be dead politically and perhaps physically. If he learned anything from MKO, it would be never to go against the powers that be until you become the power that is!

You wan restructure when Northerners still dey dominate legislative, executive and military? How you wan do am without blood everywhere?

The South paid the price of the that mistake greatly,I don't see Tinubu repeating it.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Owologbo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
omenkaLives:
That is just it, they want the man to act like an idiot, because they're terrified he's growing more and more popular everyday. It is not like talking about restructuring would endear those criticizing him about keeping mum about it to him.

Tinubu has nothing to gain politically from talking about it. So why the hell should he, when he desires right now all the political clout he can get ? Makes no sense.
He's only popular within the amajiris.
We don't know him in my state.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Nicetry: 1:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=omenkaLives post=107944692]Well, ipob terrorists can keep sticking their dirty snouts in Tinubu's ass if that place feels cozy to them. Benue people aren't the ones attacking other candidates. They dont have anyone vying at the moment.

Those whose sons have indicated interest should sell their sons to the Nigerian people rather than displaying unnecessary hatr towards others aiming for the same position.

Has benue people ever amounted to anything good in their history? When will tiv man marry an ijede man or ijede man become ordinary class rep in any higher institution in benue state ... shouldn't you learn from which u preach within ur tribe and stop putting ur ass in igbo man anus ...

Ehee una don bury that tiv journalist way stuck his ass in igbo people affair and Fulani still knock him down..I think he is already burning in hell
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by 00FFT00(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2021
omenkaLives:
Errrm, so he doesn't wanna talk about it because of his 2023 ambition- so what?

He hasn't broken any law by not talking about it.l, has he? He has the right whether or not to talk about it, doesn't he?

Can y'all just free that man already!! Haba, everyday Tinubu Tinubu, yet the man doesn't even reply you people, neither has he stopped anyone from talking about or going about their own consultations the way they please. How many people who've shown interest have said anything about restructuring?

These incessant attacks are exactly what's gonna get the man some unnecessary sympathy supports. As for me, my guy still remains Osinbajo though. I prefer Jagaban to remain a godfather, a kingmaker, pulling his strings from behind the scenes.

Shut up your dirty mouth. He wants to be president, but will not comment on pressing national issues right?.
The man is just a cunning coward, and he's being eagerly awaited at the polling stations if he even succeeds in cunning his way through his party nomination.
Na there una eyes go clear.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Tingotoe: 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
I
omenkaLives:
sad
Omenka that our guy don come back again ba? Now where is simplyleo? Christmas is around the corner you know cheesy
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Jackson105: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
ariesbull:
lol

And you think your region is better.... The only thing is that you are okay with stupidity and mediocrity

Bunch of sellout.... Northern slaves and Southern sellout

That so called slave is becoming your president in 2023, you can hang yourself by then, if it is unbearable
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by abbey621(m): 2:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
ChikezieU:
cause you don't have balls

What have you done with your balls beside constituting nuisance chasing neighborhood girls? grin grin grin grin If you wan die, Aso Rock no too far my guy grin
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ChikezieU(m): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=abbey621 post=107951952]

What have you done with your balls beside constituting nuisance chasing neighborhood girls? grin grin grin grin If you wan die, Aso Rock no too far my guy grin[/uquote] yoouu doonnt have balls
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Billygee2u: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
festacman:
There is NO difference between Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Pa Edwin Clark. Both men are driven by undiluted selfishness and both are financial beneficiaries of official corruption.

It is easy to criticize Tinubu on restructuring but as godfather to both Pres. Goodluck Jonathan and Orubebe the then Niger Delta minister, Pa Clark was more interested in crude oil allocations and his personal university project than ensuring that the 'notorious' East-West Road received top-drawer attention. As the foremost Niger Delta leader, why hasn't Pa Clark thrown his weight around to ensure that NDDC functions well? There is no way Sen. James Manager and his co looters would FEARLESSLY embezzle NNDC budget without keeping Clark HAPPILY silent.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by IPIGSRHYPO: 2:35pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thief Clark always talking like a drunkard from the Creek. Was this old fool talking about restructuring when he was enjoying looting and stealing under Jona-Daft?
Old fool.
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Ofunaofu: 2:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
cheesy

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ThatFairGuy: 4:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pull Him Down Syndrome cannot work on Tinubu. We're solidly behind hime grin ;

Those market women who would vote are not here on internet grin
Fahdiga:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Bobo Chicago is the most selfish and self righteous deceitful imp I've ever seen in my life. Here is a man who was asking where are the cows in defence of terrorist Fulanis after they killed the daughter of a prominent Yoruba leader thinking the Fulanis will make him the president. In his quest to chase his inordinate ambition greedy Tinubu went to far away Katsina state to donate fifty million naira to the victims of fire incident at a time his kinsmen were in Benin Republic IDP eating cabin biscuit with a sachet of water. This man neglected his own people just to please outsiders thinking they will help him achieve his lofty dream of becoming the president. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for mkpulu mmiri. No one in his right senses will vote for a drug lord who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba to be his president. Tinubu is a shadow chaser

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by abbey621(m): 4:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=ChikezieU post=107952180][/quote]
yOu DOnT hAVe bAlLs grin grin grin#clown
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Fahdiga(m): 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

This one is a dreamer too
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ariesbull: 8:19am On Nov 26, 2021
Jackson105:

That so called slave is becoming your president in 2023, you can hang yourself by then, if it is unbearable
in your dream... Keep dreaming

Southern Sell outs that is why the whole southern part detest you guys... Janice faced guys...
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ariesbull: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

Who will vote him in South.. Never SE
I know Niger Delta can't after what he did to them and Jonathan

I know a lot of yoruba still don't like him....

I also know that North can't leave their northern Muslim brother and vote him... A yoruba Muslim for that matter

So who will vote for him
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Jackson105: 8:23am On Nov 26, 2021
ariesbull:
in your dream... Keep dreaming

Southern Sell outs that is why the whole southern part detest you guys... Janice faced guys...

To hell with other southern part, SW don't need them, to hell with them again.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ariesbull: 8:25am On Nov 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu aka Bobo Chicago is the most selfish and self righteous deceitful imp I've ever seen in my life. Here is a man who was asking where are the cows in defence of terrorist Fulanis after they killed the daughter of a prominent Yoruba leader thinking the Fulanis will make him the president. In his quest to chase his inordinate ambition greedy Tinubu went to far away Katsina state to donate fifty million naira to the victims of fire incident at a time his kinsmen were in Benin Republic IDP eating cabin biscuit with a sachet of water. This man neglected his own people just to please outsiders thinking they will help him achieve his lofty dream of becoming the president. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for mkpulu mmiri. No one in his right senses will vote for a drug lord who is in the mould of El Chapo and Pablo Escoba to be his president. Tinubu is a shadow chaser
oh my lawd... But I think you are a Yoruba man
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ariesbull: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Jackson105:

To hell with other southern part, SW don't need them, to hell with them again.

Yet your Tinunbu dey go visit Orji Kalu dey beg am

We go count scores in 2023...you know the igbo don't forget easily and vindictive

No worry
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Fahdiga(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2021
ariesbull:
oh my lawd... But I think you are a Yoruba man
I'm Yoruba but that doesn't mean I shouldn't speak the truth when needed
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ThatFairGuy: 9:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Delusional grandeur
ariesbull:

Who will vote him in South.. Never SE
I know Niger Delta can't after what he did to them and Jonathan

I know a lot of yoruba still don't like him....

I also know that North can't leave their northern Muslim brother and vote him... A yoruba Muslim for that matter

So who will vote for him
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ThatFairGuy: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2021
Yoruba kee u there angry
Fahdiga:
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Jackson105: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2021
ariesbull:

Yet your Tinunbu dey go visit Orji Kalu dey beg am

We go count scores in 2023...you know the igbo don't forget easily and vindictive

No worry

You obviously need sense, so the fact that Tinubu visits Kalu means begging? We can as well says all those people visiting Tinubu are begging him too, including Buhari in London.

Again, to hell with 5%. You guys never matter and won't.

1 Like

Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by Fahdiga(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Yoruba kee u there angry
So says a Mallam from Damaturu who have never been to my tribe Yoruba land
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by ariesbull: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fahdiga:
oh I see
Re: Edwin Clark: Why Tinubu Is Afraid To Speak On Restructuring by funshint(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
geemd434:

Jonathan still Nigeria best president... Better than obansajo, who was jealous of him, supported Buhari and he is In deep regrets.
Jonathan better than OBJ??...u must be high on garri?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NSITF Blames Termites Over Unknown ₦17.128bn Spending In 2013 / PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma / EFCC Resumes Fani Kayode's Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.