Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos (13838 Views)

6 Bedroom Contemporary Smart Duplex - Isheri North / LUXURIOUS 5 BEDROOM SMART HOUSES AT G EMPIRE SMART HOME, DURUMI ABUJA / 5 BEDROOM PANTHEON SMART DUPLEX + A POOL @ ORCHID BY CHEVRON LEKKI. CALL US NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 12:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Good morning Dear Nairaland Followers.

We are pleased to announce to you the new project we are embarking upon for a developer

We urge you to follow us up on this journey.

Project Title: 6 Bedroom Duplex Fully Detached with swimming pool, full automation and many more.

FEATURES.

Ground Floor:
- Ante Room
- Large Sitting room
- Gym
- Laundry
- Visitors toilet
- Dinning
- Bar
- Kitchen
- Store
- Guest bedroom ensuite
- Maiden Room Ensuite
- BQ Ensuite

First Floor
- 2 Bedrooms For the ensuite with walk in closets.
- Family Lounge
- Another Guest Toilet
- Cinema Room
- Front Terrace and side terraces from family lounge.

Pent Floor
- Madam's Bedroom ensuite with walk in closet
- Master's bedroom ensuite with walk in closets and terraces.
- Large sit out or lounge terrace at the front. Large enough to accommodate 20 persons at once comfortably.

OTHER FEATURES
- CCTV
- Automated Gates
- Swimming Pool.

Project Location: Lekki

Pls feel free to comment on our project posts.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 12:16am On Nov 25, 2021
Currently, redesigning the site plan and adjusting the building a bit with some modifications on ground as client demands...

A Few things to note.
We are changing the entrance position of the building from right to left because of the existing drive away.

Then we are mirroring the building to face the new entrance and adjusting some other thing which I will highlight in the course of this thread.

So kindly follow up with us as we take you up on this journey. It should be an interesting one at that.

Put on your seat belt.
Get your pen and paper.
And enjoy the ride.

Your questions.
Comments.
Are all welcomed.

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Mykel51(m): 3:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Congratulations sir !

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by kopell: 3:55am On Nov 25, 2021
Dennis3D:
Good morning Dear Nairaland Followers.

We are pleased to announce to you the new project we are embarking upon for a developer

We urge you to follow us up on this journey.

Project Title: 6 Bedroom Duplex Fully Detached with swimming pool, full automation and many more.

FEATURES.

Ground Floor:
- Ante Room
- Large Sitting room
- Gym
- Laundry
- Visitors toilet
- Dinning
- Bar
- Kitchen
- Store
- Guest bedroom ensuite
- Maiden Room Ensuite
- BQ Ensuite

First Floor
- 2 Bedrooms For the ensuite with walk in closets.
- Family Lounge
- Another Guest Toilet
- Cinema Room
- Front Terrace and side terraces from family lounge.

Pent Floor
- Madam's Bedroom ensuite with walk in closet
- Master's bedroom ensuite with walk in closets and terraces.
- Large sit out or lounge terrace at the front. Large enough to accommodate 20 persons at once comfortably.

OTHER FEATURES
- CCTV
- Automated Gates
- Swimming Pool.

Project Location: Lekki

Pls feel free to comment on our project posts.
Thank you
Congratulation, let me quickly moved my chair to the front seat. Grab my notebook to start receiving lectures.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by PrimeQuay: 6:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Following this development. Class is in session

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by ibawon(m): 6:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Bros we don land. cheesy
The design of the house looks very modern like those houses for Osapa them.
Good job Baba

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 8:23am On Nov 25, 2021
ibawon:
Bros we don land. cheesy
The design of the house looks very modern like those houses for Osapa them.
Good job Baba

Yeah. You are absolutely right.
He is the same developer we did the semi Detached 6 Bedroom at Osapa there.

Here in this estate. Burns Boy's house is here.
Manchester United Igalo house is just a plot away from this one am working on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2021
kopell:
Congratulation, let me quickly moved my chair to the front seat. Grab my notebook to start receiving lectures.

cheesy thank you sir for always coming through.
I know Oga Hajj will soon come with his seat soon.

In this estate they don't allow anything like semi Detached houses. It must be fully Detached or nothing.

With time, I will be sharing some houses being built here. wink They are really massive.

Starting with the one am sharing below...

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 8:25am On Nov 25, 2021
Mykel51:
Congratulations sir !

Thanks sir.
Kindly follow thread for details.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by interiorloguee(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2021
Weldone

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by WishfulProtege: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2021
@Dennis3D, what can I do to help you, Boss? I studied a construction related course and I'm just idling away. It doesn't matter how long it may take, please do help me to get my ground ejoor.

Modified:
Quantity Surveying
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2021
WishfulProtege:
@Dennis3D, what can I do to help you, Boss? I studied a construction related course and I'm just idling away. It doesn't matter how long it may take, please do help me to get my ground ejoor.

Which course actually
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by PrimeQuay: 12:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dennis3D:

cheesy thank you sir for always coming through.
I know Oga Hajj will soon come with his seat soon.

In this estate they don't allow anything like semi Detached houses. It must be fully Detached or nothing.

With time, I will be sharing some houses being built here. wink They are really massive.

Starting with the one am sharing below...

That’s interesting, the kind of estate I like. Rules and regulations must be followed.

That means they would even allow luxury flats?
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
PrimeQuay:

That’s interesting, the kind of estate I like. Rules and regulations must be followed.

That means they would even allow luxury flats?

Yes I believe. But most of the structures I see here are fully Detached duplexes for now.

Would share a few of them as we proceed.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by capetownboyz(m): 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Nice

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
Setting out commenced today.
We are setting out the grids.
To enable us excavate the top soil.

2 Likes

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by mufutau55(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oga Dennis, arriba!

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 1:10am On Nov 26, 2021
mufutau55:
Oga Dennis, arriba!

Hajji M.

cheesy Good Morning Sir.
Welcome here
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2021
Find attached some more pictures of houses in this estate. Some are finished and some are still under construction.

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by capetownboyz(m): 3:50pm On Nov 26, 2021
Money is good wink
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by twinskenny(m): 4:18pm On Nov 26, 2021
Congratulations oga

We Dey ground o if any of services is needed

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
WishfulProtege:

Modified:
Quantity Surveying

Ok. You can send me a message on Whatsapp on 07038166370 .
Once I have a QS work. I can refer you or contact you directly if it's my direct work.
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
twinskenny:
Congratulations oga

We Dey ground o if any of services is needed

Noted.
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 6:37pm On Nov 26, 2021
And we commenced excavation, what we are doing is shallow. Just removing the top soil because it's well compacted and have been idle for a while now.

400mm is ideal in this instance... 100mm is gonna be for Blinding...

We would prepare for Blinding soon for our reinforcement of the ground beam works to commence.

1 Share

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 2:52am On Nov 27, 2021
Some magnificent photos of properties here so it will give you a taste of what we are about doing here.

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by mufutau55(m): 3:08am On Nov 27, 2021
Dennis3D:
Some magnificent photos of properties here so it will give you a taste of what we are about doing here.

Those wide cantilevers always dey scare me.
But they are real beautiful buildings o. Money good well, well.

Hajji M.
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 3:44am On Nov 27, 2021
mufutau55:

Those wide cantilevers always dey scare me.
But they are real beautiful buildings o. Money good well, well.

Hajji M.

Yes sir. They have really huge cantilevers around this estate like I haven't seen in recent times for residential Duplex.

Quite frankly, they are really interesting. The detailing on reinforcement is key to achieve this. Spanning 9 - 10fit on some cases suspended.
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Hum2020: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2021
@Dennis3D congratulations for your New job I love what You been doing in construction work pls keep it moving ,but all this cantilever in Nigeria I do hope good maintenance should consider because I know we lack maintenance.
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 12:28pm On Nov 27, 2021
Hum2020:
@Dennis3D congratulations for your New job I love what You been doing in construction work pls keep it moving ,but all this cantilever in Nigeria I do hope good maintenance should consider because I know we lack maintenance.

Thanks sir for your in input here.
However, cantilevers don't really require maintenance because it's part of the building structure.

However, cantilevers are used in different places and purposes in a building.

If you don't mind. I would like you to tell me and other followers here what your maintenance concerns are so that we can discus and broaden our scope. We learn daily by sharing ideas.

Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Hum2020: 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2021
Oga Dennis3D When said maintenance on cantilever as resuit of building which has it and after years being to fall off because of raining and structure challenges and our lack of good maintenance from the owner's as the building being to ages and remember that once we paint house in Nigeria it us to reprint and take maintenance because we careless of it as the days go by thanks
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 7:48am On Nov 28, 2021
Hum2020:
Oga Dennis3D When said maintenance on cantilever as resuit of building which has it and after years being to fall off because of raining and structure challenges and our lack of good maintenance from the owner's as the building being to ages and remember that once we paint house in Nigeria it us to reprint and take maintenance because we careless of it as the days go by thanks

I think I get what you are trying to say.

The cantilever you mean in this context is balcony/terrace cantilever that is well exposed usually at the upper floor family lounge, masters terrace etc.

Those ones ought to have drainage points if the roof is not shielding them to be able to drain off water droplets that may be found there when it rains.

However, cantilever is an integral part of the structure of the building which is highly reinforced to avoid wear and tear or bending moments in the future. Thats the reason why much attention is given to cantilever areas and careful consideration of future loads and all have to be considered before the concrete pour is done.

This is my little opinion about it.
Re: Luxury Construction - 7 Bedroom Smart Duplex (mansion) - Lekki Lagos by Dennis3D(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2021
Good morning Viewers

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

1 Plot is Urgently Up Now At Flourish Residences 1, Monastery Road. N22m / Water Tank Stand Cost / Manlift For Hire In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.