Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,439 members, 7,954,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 AM

I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk (877 Views)

Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them / Married Side Chic Duped Of N850k By Her Married Lover In Lagos / Single Mother Duped By Young Lover After Sex Romp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Supremeboss: 5:02am On Nov 25, 2021
I am making this post because a particular young man has been in the habit of insulting and calling me a scammer each time I make a post here on Nairaland. I know I have had several business transactions with people, many of them were successful but there are a few that may not have been successful.
I want to use this medium to call on the young man with username @Morningstarrr to either say it here or message me on whatsapp about the transaction we had, this is because I would love to hear what actually transpired between me and him.
If it is true that we actually had a business transaction and it didnt work out, I will love to settle the differences with him, but if it is not, I will implore him to stop this rude act as I may be compelled to take necessary steps against any move to defame my character.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Skyfornia(m): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2021
Nice one
Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Supremeboss:
I am making this post because a particular young man has been in the habit of insulting and calling me a scammer each time I make a post here on Nairaland. I know I have had several business transactions with people, many of them were successful but there are a few that may not have been successful.
I want to use this medium to call on the young man with username @Morningstarrr to either say it here or message me on whatsapp about the transaction we had, this is because I would love to hear what actually transpired between me and him.
If it is true that we actually had a business transaction and it didnt work out, I will love to settle the differences with him, but if it is not, I will implore him to stop this rude act as I may be compelled to take necessary steps against any move to defame my character.

Thank you.
Shameless scammer.
Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 9:13am On Nov 26, 2021
Supremeboss:

Thank you.
Have you paid back the N60,000 you duped me in 2018 for mini importation business?. After collecting 60k for waist trainers importation, you blocked me on WhatsApp and Facebook.

Also deactivated your Nairaland moniker. Now you’re back with a new moniker to continue your scamming spree with cryptocurrency because it’s trending.

Look, there’s no place for you to hide, you can only run. If you like, deactivate this moniker and come up with another, I’ll definitely fish you out.

Please and please I want you to take the necessary steps against me. Look up my profile in Auto section, my location is there. I want you to come for me. Anuofia.

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Toma2: 9:24am On Nov 26, 2021
Supremeboss:

Thank you.
Food don ready
Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Crenzywilliams(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Have you paid back the N60,000 you duped me in 2018 for mini importation business?. After collecting 60k for waist trainers importation, you blocked me on WhatsApp and Facebook.

Also deactivated your Nairaland moniker. Now you’re back with a new moniker to continue your scamming spree with cryptocurrency because it’s trending.

Look, there’s no place for you to hide, you can only run. If you like, deactivate this moniker and come up with another, I’ll definitely fish you out.

Please and please I want you to take the necessary steps against me. Look up my profile in Auto section, my location is there. I want you to come for me. Anuofia.
Dude how are u sure this is the same person with a different moniker? What's your evidence?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Dude how are u sure this is the same person with a different moniker? What's your evidence?
Let him refute my claims first and I’ll drop all evidence
Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Supremeboss: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Esare Ezekiel, you childishness is out of this world, like I told you on Whatsapp, I have decided to treat you like a business partner. I have given you the number of the clearing agent in SkyJet. Call him and clear 50 waist trainers, sell it and get even more than your money. I do business with people that understand respect. I have told you that calling me a scammer on Nairaland has no effect on me because thousands of people know me as a decent man. Read my lips, I will NOT use my personal money to pay you since you lack respect. Take the responsibility too, afterall you are a man.
Morningstarrr:

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 11:25am On Nov 26, 2021
Supremeboss:
Esare Ezekiel, you childishness is out of this world, like I told you on Whatsapp, I have decided to treat you like a business partner. I have given you the number of the clearing agent in SkyJet. Call him and clear 50 waist trainers, sell it and get even more than your money. I do business with people that understand respect. I have told you that calling me a scammer on Nairaland has no effect on me because thousands of people know me as a decent man. Read my lips, I will NOT use my personal money to pay you since you lack respect. Take the responsibility too, afterall you are a man.
You are very stupid. Shameless scammer. You think I won’t fish out?. Go and create another moniker, I’ll still fish you out. There’s no place for scammers like you on this platform. After 3yrs, you think I’m not on your trail?. Hand go touch you.

You’ll regret the day you decided to go into scamming people. And BTW, I had no discussion with you about any clearing agent, our transaction was strictly between me and you. Stop playing dumb.

You told me my items are with you that you will send them in 7days because you were in the in church.

When the 7th day elapsed, you then blocked my number and deactivated your Nairaland moniker. Now you’re back with a new moniker to teach crypto because crypto is tending. Like I said, you’ll regret the day you chose scamming as a hustle

6 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by epondudu: 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Interesting..., .let see how it will end.

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2021
epondudu:
Interesting..., .let see how it will end.
The idiot is telling me to calm down, that he will teach crypto so I can make money.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by epondudu: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2021
Morningstarrr:

The idiot is telling me to calm down, that he will teach crypto so I can make money.
I think you should listen to the guy if he is ready to pay you back.

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2021
epondudu:

Bro, he’s not willing to pay. Read what he wrote up there. He’s an unrepentant scammer. Since 2018 oo, haba!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Supremeboss: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2021
My brother dont bother yourself advising this kid. Let him keep ranting, if i want to scam people I will go for politicians and billionaires. Not one struggling young man, he decided to screenshot a part of our conversation without putting up all. Leave him, it seems his life starts and ends on Nairaland. I am too busy for this childish talks.
epondudu:

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by allen113: 10:48am On Nov 27, 2021
Op you said you're into crypto why not sell your coin and pay him so the whole matter will die off.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by MufasaLion: 10:57am On Nov 27, 2021
grin grin grin

Scammer trying hard to save face. Go and pay back the money you owe.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by AbacorpInc: 11:10am On Nov 27, 2021
If you make money in Crypto as claimed, you shouldn't find it so hard to pay him 60k and let the matter rest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2021
Supremeboss:
My brother dont bother yourself advising this kid. Let him keep ranting, if i want to scam people I will go for politicians and billionaires. Not one struggling young man, he decided to screenshot a part of our conversation without putting up all. Leave him, it seems his life starts and ends on Nairaland. I am too busy for this childish talks.
So you know I’m a kid and struggling as well, yet you still scammed/duped me of 60k. At least, I’m struggling to survive with dignity. Can you survive without scamming people?

You think I won’t fish you out after creating another moniker to perpetuate your crypto scam because mini importation scam no pay you again abi?. Your day of reckoning is near.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 11:57am On Nov 27, 2021
allen113:
Op you said you're into crypto why not sell your coin and pay him so the whole matter will die off.
Show me a scammer that has shame and I’ll show you a virgin grandma. Boss, don’t waste your time responding to the Scammer’s crypto claims. Many thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Boss, he’s not owing me. If it was a debt, I won’t bother dragging him cos I lend out what I can afford to lose. If you read the thread from beginning, you’ll know he’s a fraud.

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 12:02pm On Nov 27, 2021
AbacorpInc:
If you make money in Crypto as claimed, you shouldn't find it so hard to pay him 60k and let the matter rest.
Boss, the thing no tire you?. Thank you jareh

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by MufasaLion: 12:03pm On Nov 27, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Boss, he’s not owing me. If it was a debt, I won’t bother dragging him cos I lend out what I can afford to lose. If you read the thread from beginning, you’ll know he’s a fraud.

He's owing you because you still havent gotten your goods.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Morningstarrr(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:

He's owing you because you still havent gotten your goods.
I understand boss. I really do appreciate

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by obumsway(m): 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2021
Supremeboss:

oga where is his goods and what was the discussion when the buisness started ? funny enough it seems you have left importation to crypto . pls how do he get his goods for 60k no be mouth

3 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Goldenklassy: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2021
Yes 2018,i was scammed big time...How i wish i can get those guys to salaye on a forum like this.....people get mind sha

3 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by zolajpower: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2021
Supremeboss:
Tah, stop this thing you re saying . Na from clap we dey enter dance . Meaning from the struggling young man you mention you will advance your scamming to the politician. Don't deceive people with that . All Scammers don't know who is a struggling man or politicians. Infact there major target re the struggling men sef . After all MMM does not know big or small struggling or politicians .

3 Likes

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by batstan(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2021
Very interesting

grin
Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Toma2: 7:54pm On Nov 27, 2021
Supremeboss:
Did you scam him or not??

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Toma2: 7:55pm On Nov 27, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

I dey tell you .. na wa oh

1 Like

Re: I Am Priest Joseph, If I Had Transaction With You And You Felt Duped, Let's Talk by Das1mama: 9:08pm On Nov 27, 2021
Op walai u are a bloody scammer, u said he's a broke nigga yet u still went ahead with your evil intention....... Let me make somethings clear to u, u tink u can ever go scot free if his claims are true? Karma will always takes it's cause. Refund every bit of the money u've ever duped or scammed and ask God 4 4giveness u and u shall be redeemed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do To Stop Gambling? / Blasphemy: Man Sentenced To Death For Saying He Believe In Christ / Kignap Kingpin John Ewa Paraded In Yenagoa Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.