Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them (1974 Views)

Help!!! My Access Bank Account Was Cleared Without Any Transaction / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! / I Was Debited Without Doing Any Transaction On My Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by bazevibes: 6:54am On Aug 25, 2020
Good day.
Please if you intend to perform any transaction with the company Patricia
Please withdraw,as it is a scam company
Many people have lost their gift cards,Bitcoins Amazon cards in the process
The link below � contains the information and screenshot of everything you need to know about Patricia
https://bazevibes.com/patricia-is-a-scam-a-morden-day-online-scammer-swindled-in-a-well-designed-attire/

Please share to save lives

Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by WandaMaximoff: 6:56am On Aug 25, 2020
And they are advertising on DSTV

1 Like

Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by Righteousness89(m): 6:59am On Aug 25, 2020
Did they Scam you or it is Hear say?

I Have seen their advert here on Nairaland and I am yet to Hear anyone say so.
Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by Queenlovely(f): 7:03am On Aug 25, 2020
boss@whitetiger-technologydrivers.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Alright
Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by Iamicekid(m): 7:18am On Aug 25, 2020
Oga shut up and stop this nonsense you doing without prove, cause I still traded bitcoin there yesterday and I was credited in 15min.. just pray they don’t find this and sue u cause you didn’t provide any prove here

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by Oluwajuwon09063: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
it's true I was scammed of my card also
Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by JBiden: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2020
I have used Patricia for over 2 years now without any problem.

I have come to learn that most Nigerians are stubborn and don't follow simple instructions.

Due to their non challance, this op may have made a technical error which is way beyond what Patricia can fix. Most notable among these errors is sending coins to wrong wallet addresses.

That's why people are always advised to learn crypto well before they start transacting.

2 Likes

Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by LiquidMerc: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2020
I got scammed too $450 bitcoins gone like dat..
Telling me I sent to the wrong wallet imagine..
Re: Patricia Is Scam!! Please Never Trade Or Perform Any Transaction With Them by spamb0t: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
[s]
WandaMaximoff:
And they are advertising on DSTV
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS : In pictures: Grocery store shooting in Colorado, USA. / Can Somebody Tell Us One Advantage Of Being A Cultist? / Wow Pictures! These Nigerians Arrested For Hijacking Building In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.