Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Zenith Bank Fraudulent Unauthorized Transaction - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zenith Bank Fraudulent Unauthorized Transaction (398 Views)

Access Bank Fraudulent Activities. (Pictures as Proof) / Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank Fraudulent Unauthorized Transaction by Aligator12008: 7:43am On Nov 25, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,

I have been banking with zenith for about a decade with the thought am protected with random banking scam and fraudulent deduction from Nigerian in collaboration with paystack.

For record purpose, my ATM expired June 2020(intentional did not get a new one), I donot transact through ussd nor the sim linked with bank account is in an internet enabled phone infact the phone is mostly off even during the fraudulent transaction though I do have internet banking where I check my balance on daily basis.

I woke up this morning 25th November to notice 40,000 deduction of two trenches on my account with PSSP_PAYSTACK description. Honestly I was sweating profusely, quickly engaged zenith bank customer care through the contact center.

After 7 mins I was finally attend to only for the clueless attendant to tell me all he could do was to escalate my complain to authorities. My question was what can you help with to prevent further deduction, wawoo the clueless contact attendant do not know. I had to suggest an authorization to block my account.

Please my Nairalanders, how can I recover my money, I have been saving for month for an important life change project only for zenith bank to swindle me a hard earned money.

Please I need your sincere advice
Re: Zenith Bank Fraudulent Unauthorized Transaction by daddytime(m): 7:48am On Nov 25, 2021
Banks are becoming something else these days.

I presently have a running case with the same bank at the moment.

Na me and dem.

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Fraudulent Unauthorized Transaction by Assimhaven: 7:49am On Nov 25, 2021
Smh

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Fraudulent Unauthorized Transaction by SALIMAN(m): 10:11am On Nov 25, 2021
He be somehow

(1) (Reply)

Update: 8 Children Found Dead Inside Parked Car In Lagos Laid To Rest / FIRS Staff Holds Wife, Kids Hostage At Gunpoint / Court Remands Ekiti Prophet Over Teenager’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.