Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today (17237 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates Tinubu At 69 / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 74th Birthday In His Dubai Villa (Photos, Video) / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by bencr7: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2021
Hbd to atiku but nothing for u for president

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by jetwonder(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2021
grin congrat! forget 2023 no bi ur turn
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2021
And he still wants to be president like this.Hbd to him.Tinubu is the right choice now,Nigerians should know better and do the needful for Omo iyaloja come 2023.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by IMASTEX: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2021
sotall:
Nigeria's next president .

I will rather vote this man than that betrayer who sold the south in 2015.
Both have the same dream & intention for the treasury.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by makavalley(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2021
Happy birthday to Atiku , but the only mistake PDP will make is filing him as PDP flag bearer for 2023 Presidential election.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by fineboynl(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2021
The guy would have been better than buhari.

Unfortunately power is coming down south
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by mogbeyiteren: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2021
sotall:

U mean next president of Adamawa State?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by helinues: 8:15am On Nov 25, 2021
Happy birthday sir, age with grace

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Gkay1(m): 8:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:20am On Nov 25, 2021
[s]
itsme01:
cool

BAT 2023

SWAGA 2023

Happy birthday Alhaji Turaki Adamawa

[/s]
trash

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Basicend: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2021
sotall:

They are all useless.

This one is a merciless thief and armed rubber.

75 years. . Why all these all forsaken men that should be reconcilling their ways with God always trying to still rule Nigeria?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by DSC7: 8:21am On Nov 25, 2021
Laslas this man time don go to be president....

Abi na @77yrs he wan dey rule us? ....

Say No to old blood politicians/leaders.....

Happy Birthday anyways.. cool..
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by wman(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2021
In other words, Atiku is an old Fulani man whose roots can be traced to Cameroon. He was rusticated from a tertiary institution due to having fake O level WAEC results. He was a top Customs official who oversaw the rot and corruption in the organization. He is also one of those that helped to bring Buhari into power. He has being in power before I was born so he was cut from the same cloth as the politicians ruling us and destroying Nigeria.

E go better.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by badoh(m): 8:22am On Nov 25, 2021
sotall:

Somebody is in opposition and a core opposition leader in ACN and you're calling him a betrayer. What is the aim of an opposition party? Is it not to work to take over govt? You people should stop saying Tinubu betrayed Jonathan. Had Jonathan played his game well and deliver as expected, APC wouldn't have taken over the govt.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2021
And One crook is claiming a sex position
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by bencr7: 8:24am On Nov 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
And he still wants to be president like this.Hbd to him.Tinubu is the right choice now,Nigerians should know better and do the needful for Omo iyaloja come 2023.
and tinubu that is also old and corrupt like him with small sickness want to be president also... There is no different u and atiku supporters undecided undecided undecided
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by aspabay(m): 8:26am On Nov 25, 2021
sotall:

Yes ooo, being 75 does not matter again, being Fulani means nothing again

Hypocrites.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 25, 2021
bencr7:
and tinubu that is also old and corrupt like him with small sickness want to be president also... There is no different u and atiku supporters undecided undecided undecided
Tinubu is just 69 he's very fit and agile with a record breaking experience, remember how he transformed Lagos even when obasanjo wanted to sink it.Please you all should think well and allow Omo iyaloja to bring the change Nigeria desperately needs now.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Mvena(f): 8:27am On Nov 25, 2021
lalasticlala:
Atiku Abubakar Turns 75 Today!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar
At least this one no lie about the age, the other one just dey confused
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Shiizimayana123(m): 8:28am On Nov 25, 2021
Please I need a software developer and writter, who can teach me 6month course 08163517310 my WhatsApp number
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by dailytells: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Happy birthday to you. So you will become our president on your 76th birthday?

Meanwhile see what the APC who follow bring are doing to Nigerias democracy

https://dailytells.com.ng/you-cant-defeat-apc-in-an-election-and-go-scott-free-anambraians-reacts-as-efcc-placed-obiano-on-their-watch-list/
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by jericco1(m): 8:30am On Nov 25, 2021
Though I dont want you to rule Nigeria but it won't stop me from celebrating you.

Happy birthday sir
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Tinubuadvocate: 8:31am On Nov 25, 2021
Whatever man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by lkillbrokehoes: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2021
sotall:

President of Cameroon you mean?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 8:34am On Nov 25, 2021
mogbeyiteren:
It is high time Politicians stop celebrating their birthday but rather what they have done for the country or the masses. HBD.

Then teachers shud celebrate what they've taught.
Bankers celebrate how much theve counted.
Engineers celebrate what they've invented...

Hmmm
No make sense.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by sleek214(m): 8:36am On Nov 25, 2021
[quote author=Disclaimer12 post=107942097]He had a diploma in 1969, Baba later had masters degree in UK in 2021! I don't understand o! By the way dude will be 77 in 2023! If we contested and win the election, he will be 81 at the expiration of his first tenure ! Who curse Africa sef undecided undecided[/qul
ote]
Joe Biden is 82
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by joyandfaith: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2021
obedugo:
HBD former and original NO 2 citizen with balls not like fake pastor , Lapo trader moni agent

Original no 2 who helped Tinubu to retain seat in 2003 due to his hatred for Obasanjo. The man who saw Buhari as messiah in 2015 and swalowed his words in 2019.
If Atiku had supported Obasanjo in kicking Tinubu out in 2003, Tinubu dynasty wouldn't have last long.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by profmicky: 8:41am On Nov 25, 2021
LOL...from IPOB online urchin

sotall:

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today by Eriokanmi: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2021
Hope he can retire from politics now and be an elderstatesman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Sacks Appointees From Anyim's Ivo LGA / LASG Seals Chinese Firm, Declares Zero Tolerance For Safety Measures / Osun: How BVAS Exposed PDP’s Rigging Machine By Ismail Omipidan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.