Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) (302 Views)

Documents Needed For Local Flight In Nigeria / Turbulence During A Local Flight Turned Almost Everyone Into Prayer Warrior(vid) / Dubai Flight Ticket.help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) by hilltop007(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2021
Good morning fam!

A relative wanted to buy a local flight ticket for me, but he entered my elder brother's name and date of birth instead of mine. I heared I will have to show any of my ID card at the airport. Please how can we fix this?

1 Like

Re: Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) by aieromon(m): 9:24am On Nov 25, 2021
hilltop007:
Good morning fam!

A relative wanted to buy a local flight ticket for me, but he entered my elder brother's name and date of birth instead of mine. I heared I will have to show any of my ID card at the airport. Please how can we fix this?

DOB doesn't matter.

If both of you share the same surname, you can explain this at the check-in counter and you will be issued a boarding pass.

However, if your full names are totally different, you will have a hard time convincing the airline.

2 Likes

Re: Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) by hilltop007(m): 9:26am On Nov 25, 2021
aieromon:

DOB doesn't matter.

If both of you share the same surname, you can explain this at the check-in counter and you will be issued a boarding pass.

However, if your full names are totally different, you will have a hard time convincing the airline.
We share the same surname sir. Someone suggested I do a fake ID, but I think that's too extreme. I will go with your advice. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) by lajid: 10:00am On Nov 25, 2021
aieromon:

DOB doesn't matter.

Please sir what’s this time that I was given for a local flight:

16:45 - 18:05?

Is it 4:45-6:05pm? just needed to confirm.
Re: Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) by aieromon(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2021
lajid:

Please sir what’s this time that I was given for a local flight:

16:45 - 18:05?

Is it 4:45-6:05pm? just needed to confirm.

Yes it is

1 Like

Re: Local Flight - Wrong Name And DOB In Ticket (Help Needed) by lajid: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2021
aieromon:

Yes it is
Ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Take A Trip Like A Pro! / From Abuja To Ghana,lome Or Cotonou ?? ?? / Angola E Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.