Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? (6512 Views)

Missing Corper Stephanie Se-Ember Terungwa Is Dead, Her Vital Parts Removed / Penalty For Reporting To Camp Late / Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by dboY1123(m): 10:00am On Nov 25, 2021
I am a corper batch B stream 1, and I just relocated a month and two weeks ago or so, I want to know the penalty for not attending CDS once a while.. because I only have Thursdays(my CDS day) to rest..
Please what's the penalty of not always attending CDS during the service year?
Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by dultraray: 10:03am On Nov 25, 2021
Talk to your CLO
Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by Odetokun3(m): 10:06am On Nov 25, 2021
Three weeks orientation in vain?
Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by dboY1123(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2021
Odetokun3:
Three weeks orientation in vain?

My cds is education and I don't think we doing shit at the local govt
Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by dboY1123(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2021
dultraray:
Talk to your CLO

That I won't be able to show right?
Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by isaiah4life(m): 10:30am On Nov 25, 2021
You will Share your alawee with your CLO. grin
Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by Odetokun3(m): 10:42am On Nov 25, 2021
dboY1123:

My cds is education and I don't think we doing shit at the local govt

if the law of the scheme mandates you to attend, you have to.

If you can have your way and it does not in any way break the law, you can avoid it too. (the reason you stated up there is genuine coz you need to rest but you should liase legally with CLO and LGI to see how you can sort things)

Education CDS is not bad too, you can supply inputs as well.

Together we can make a better nation.
One love to you my brother from another mother!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by yyba: 5:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
dboY1123:
I am a corper batch B stream 1, and I just relocated a month and two weeks ago or so, I want to know the penalty for not attending CDS once a while.. because I only have Thursdays(my CDS day) to rest..
Please what's the penalty of not always attending CDS during the service year?
chairman nothing will happen absolutely nothing, i was clo during my nysc days. Cds is just waste of time . The main purpose of cds has long been defeated. The only advantage is , you will get to know more corpers during cds . But attendance all na wash

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by Boole3(m): 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
yyba:
chairman nothing will happen absolutely nothing, i was clo during my nysc days. Cds is just waste of time . The main purpose of cds has long been defeated. The only advantage is , you will get to know more corpers during cds . But attendance all na wash
CDS is what I hate the most in this service.

Totally useless

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Penalty For Missing CDS? by Arinzona20(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2023
If you miss your CDS for any reason without permission, you might not get cleared during monthly clearance and you must answer the NYSC query letter for missing CDs.

Source

(1) (Reply)

2013 Corpers Posted To Taraba / Congratulations To The NYSC Batch A, 2011 Corpers Passing Out Today / Those Posted To Taraba State Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.