Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,614 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos (6865 Views)

Demolished Buildings Not Approved By Government – Lagos / Tinubu Family Of Lagos Launch Family Genealogy Book, Says Bola Tinubu Not Among / Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Xzellentgraphic:

The brain of ur acclaim governor
grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Savie(m): 1:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Udom should channel his energy on the Ibom Deep Seaport and stop his stupid propaganda.
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by tamdun: 1:17pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wetin concern Lagos and Akwa ibom ferry?
Una sha like to blame Lagos for everything

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by paltielx: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2021
Udom is trying very well, the only thing we want him to do is to stop lying he has pay retired workers including teachers their gratuity and pay our aged fathers and mothers their due, then he will massively win the heart of most akwa ibomites
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
tamdun:
Wetin concern Lagos and Akwa ibom ferry?
Una sha like to blame Lagos for everything
allot oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Uteghe(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Akwa Ibom shock federal government & Lagos launch Ibom Ferries to equal Ibom Air
Sometime last year , Akwa Ibom told federal government they will never allow thier people to ply calabar ITU road again unless the road is fixed ...
Ibom City Ferries to commence scheduled Ferry service fron Oron to Calabar Operations in December.

Further to it's commitment to help promote water transportation in the state as an effective, fast and safe alternative to road transportation, Ibom City Ferries announced yesterday in Uyo that it will commence it's ferry operations from Oron to Calabar from December.

The company will be deploying a 50 seater passenger ferry, complete with modern facilities, i.e. Wifi, Air Condition, phone charging ports, Toilet and drinks Bar,

The MD of Ibom City Ferries, Mr Larinde Williams stated that the service is expected to change the landscape of travel in the state.

The service which will run daily between Oron and Calabar, will also include scheduled tour services from Le Meridien Marina to Calabar which will help improve travel and tourism between Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers states.

@ Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44
God bless Ibom Republic
God bless Ibeno and it's Islands
God bless Nigeria
Why is LARINDE Williams MD? Is Larinde Akwa Ibom man?
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by genkins(m): 3:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Was the news again bro or you wait for the launching day in 1st of December
Obviously na audio ferries.ferries never reach even few weeks to launch date. why superimpose Google images?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Uteghe:

Is a PPP investment
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Kakamorufu(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
The background looks like where Edet cousins stood while waiving him and his uncle goodbye

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Rrchrd(m): 4:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Proudly Akwa Ibomite

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Orangedreams: 4:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
U see dat Gov. Udom Emmanuel, na silent achiever.

Abeg check my signature for properties.
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by powerhouse3(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Uteghe:

....I observe it too,.. when meridian was newly open,..the managing director too was an outsider,but we won't cry over that,....

He should just give the state his best , that's all
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Elliotwaveforec: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
princepee:
Good one from my in-laws embarassed
But why always akwa ibom??

What is Ben ayade doing in cross river
No good news is coming out of that State
Abi him no dey collect allocation??
Cross River isn't as rich as Akwa Ibom; all the oil wells have been given to Akwa Ibom state, so no comparison.
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by princepee: 5:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Cross River isn't as rich as Akwa Ibom; all the oil wells have been given to Akwa Ibom state, so no comparison.
but cross river is still richer than Eboyin.
Can you now compere ayade and umeahi? .
Truth after Donald Duke c/r have not gotten a good governor.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Les: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
I'll definitely be the first to patronize them if they ever establish a route to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
powerhouse3:
....I observe it too,.. when meridian was newly open,..the managing director too was an outsider,but we won't cry over that,....

He should just give the state his best , that's all

exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by tamdun: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ilaumoh:
allot oo
How?
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:50pm On Nov 25, 2021
Emergingnation:
Akwa Ibom should be a country of it own..

She has all that it take to be a country.

exactly bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by ThickSharon123(f): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Uyo to Calabar

30-40 mins only

Amount #2000.00

Save yourself the stress, pains and join the easiest, fasted and reliable transportation means.

No road along Calabar Itu Rd.

50 new speedboats expected.

Akwa Ibom State is fast moving forward

God bless UDOM Emmanuel

Ibom City Ferries to commence daily scheduled Ferry service fron Oron to Calabar Operations in December.

Further to it's commitment to help promote water transportation in the state as an effective, fast and safe alternative to road transportation, Ibom City Ferries announced in Uyo that it will commence it's ferry operations from Oron to Calabar from December 1st, 2021.

The company will be deploying 100 pieces of a 50 seater passenger ferry, complete with modern facilities, i.e. Wifi, Air Condition, phone charging ports, Toilet and drinks Bar,

The MD of Ibom City Ferries, Mr Larinde Williams stated that the service is expected to change the landscape of travel in the state.

The service which will run daily between Oron and Calabar, will also include scheduled tour services from Le Meridien Marina to Calabar which will help improve travel and tourism between Akwa Ibom and Cross Rivers states.

Akwa Ibom Ayaya kiss kiss
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2021
Asgard73:
PDP power to the people..

Ibom doing great without southwest propaganda media.

If Na Lagos .. we no go hear word for online .. Na plenty propaganda and hype .. followed with abuses curses and prick measurements.

Believe with time government will reduce the price ..
akwaibom to calabar..
Exactly bro, after this festive rush
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
Kingpin1000:
A governor that does the work instead of the talk.
Akwa Ibom is blessed with good leaders.
You’ve said it all bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
KingEverest:
Udom for president smiley best performing governor
Abi but will they allow him ?
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
SpatialKing:
There should be a standard ferry from Lagos to Onne, Bonny Island, to Oron and end in Calabar.

Buhari government is more concerned with connecting Kano to Niger Republic
You are on point brotherly
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
Maxymilliano:
I have a fair idea of marine operations in Lagos, can you avail me the real picture of the ferries and passenger capacities because the Yamaha 25HP boats i'm seeing doesn't come close to any of the boats currently operated by LASWA or LAGFERRY, the triple Suzuki 300Hp you pictured is definitely sourced from the internet ...

Don’t be on a rush , the ferries will be unveil on December 1st
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2021
GreatTormentor:
Attach by force people
Lol..

Lalasticlala fp
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
kmcutez:

I’m originally from Delta state, but man, I’m crushing on you guys too much. I love the rapid pace of development in your state. Just constantly hearing good news. Which area is green that I can come and build my house. Lagos don tire me.
Uyo, Eket , Ikot Ekpene or Ibeno are all great area to live

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
I can't travel by water
you should give it a try
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Asgard73:

Of the greatest ife!

Still no mean we live our brain for Yoruba land.
cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Harrykn:
My comrade ilaumoh e don tey o, I think say you don go marry leave NL for paulolee
Fellow comrade

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
princepee:
Good one from my in-laws embarassed
But why always akwa ibom??

What is Ben ayade doing in cross river
No good news is coming out of that State
Abi him no dey collect allocation??
Me self tire oo
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2021
Good to know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Roads Are Among The World's Most Deadly / N46m Trade Fee: Nigeria Suspends Row With Ghana / Merger Of Parties: INEC Gives Green Light

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.