Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos (6867 Views)

Demolished Buildings Not Approved By Government – Lagos / Tinubu Family Of Lagos Launch Family Genealogy Book, Says Bola Tinubu Not Among / Pictures Of Primary Health Center Built By Ifelodun Local Government, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
treesun:

I doff my hat for Akwa Ibom governor, he his achieving much with less noise. Once travelled Ibom Air, the best in Nigeria as of now!
Great point bro
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
techWriter1:
Akwa Ibom should be a country of it own..She has all that it take to be a country.. Hmmm, we can help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
angry
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Fernandeswagger:
Great news here. It will reduce the stress of plying Calabar/Itu road.

Hope the boats will be covered. If they can get something like the ones LNG uses for Bonny/PH voyages it would be great.

Good thinking by the able governor.

I applaud this hallmark.
It’s will be a Ferrie bro

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
genkins:

Picture of the ferries pls?
Wait until December 1st
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 8:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
Savie:
Udom should channel his energy on the Ibom Deep Seaport and stop his stupid propaganda.
That will commence in 2022
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by tnerro1(m): 8:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
Any good news from the northern parts of Nigeria?
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Elliotwaveforec: 10:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
princepee:
but cross river is still richer than Eboyin.
Can you now compere ayade and umeahi? .
Truth after Donald Duke c/r have not gotten a good governor.
Duke enjoyed oil money before the wells were given to A/Ibom.

What does c/r have that Ebonyin doesn't have? There's nothing in c/r again, the state is as poor as Ekiti and Osun states.
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by tutudesz: 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
kmcutez:

I’m originally from Delta state, but man, I’m crushing on you guys too much. I love the rapid pace of development in your state. Just constantly hearing good news. Which area is green that I can come and build my house. Lagos don tire me.
Your Road master is working in Delta O! grin

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by chiefobdk2: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:

He was made in the same Southwest you are trying to disparage. The blessing of his education and banking career that earned him the opportunity today took place in the Southwest, Lagos, and I am sure he is coming back to Lagos after the conclusion of his second tenure just like Mr Donald Duke and others.
While he is always proud of his Lagos Boy identity and heritage in Lagos, you are here hating on the same Southwest that prepared him for who he is today.
Locate him among the Greatest Akokites in this picture
you afonjas can grasp at any straws. Tufiakwa. Who do una like this
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2021
chiefobdk2:
you afonjas can grasp at any straws. Tufiakwa. Who do una like this
Lol
Ibom city ferry Facebook page : https://m.facebook.com/Ibom-City-Ferries-104269728753897/

Lalasticlala front page
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by genkins(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Wait until December 1st
I will remind you
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Fortune109: 11:21pm On Nov 25, 2021
So all these years no standard ferry service in a riverine area? Really shake my head embarassed
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by inumidun2010(m): 6:44am On Nov 26, 2021
I'm kinda SURPRISED with the TOPIC of this THREAD. .. Why will a STATE SHOCK LAGOS STATE ?... has LAGOS STATE become the STANDARD for DEVELOPMENT ?...
No wonder LAGOS STATE is the CENTRE OF EXXELLENCE...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by oyatz(m): 9:27am On Nov 26, 2021
Asgard73:
PDP power to the people..

Ibom doing great without southwest propaganda media.

If Na Lagos .. we no go hear word for online .. Na plenty propaganda and hype .. followed with abuses curses and prick measurements.

Believe with time government will reduce the price ..
akwaibom to calabar..

There's absolutely nothing concerning the Lagos, the S/West and the FG in this matter sir.

Many different States have their own Ferries Services.
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by oyatz(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2021
Uteghe:

Why is LARINDE Williams MD? Is Larinde Akwa Ibom man?

I think they want to run it like a private company and hired the MD based on his experience in Ferries Services in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ovamboland(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2021
Why should Lagos state be shocked with this tiny project? After all Akwa ibom gets higher revenue from the federation account than Lagos

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 12:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
oyatz:

I think they want to run it like a private company and hired the MD based on his experience in Ferries Services in Lagos.

Exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2021
Fortune109:
So all these years no standard ferry service in a riverine area? Really shake my head embarassed
They was boat transport but not ferry ok

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 front page
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by genkins(m): 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Wait until December 1st
Today is December 8.picture of the ferries pls?
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ndipe(m): 12:08am On Dec 16, 2021
God forbid, but what if the ferry malfunctions during the journey?
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by godliman: 2:28am On Dec 16, 2021
SpatialKing:
There should be a standard ferry from Lagos to Onne, Bonny Island, to Oron and end in Calabar.

Buhari government is more concerned with connecting Kano to Niger Republic
Very noble idea but what about sea pirates?
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by SpatialKing(m): 5:29am On Dec 16, 2021
godliman:

Very noble idea but what about sea pirates?
That should keep The Nigerian Navy busy and useless
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ilaumoh(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
SpatialKing:

That should keep The Nigerian Navy busy and useless
Exactly
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by ba7man(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ndipe:
God forbid, but what if the ferry malfunctions during the journey?
Start praying.
Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Ndipe(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2021
Funny.�

Kakamorufu:
The background looks like where Edet cousins stood while waiving him and his uncle goodbye

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Shock Federal Government & Lagos Launch Ibom Ferries ... Photos by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 17, 2021
What a shock!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Insecurity: JNI Condemns Increasing And Unchallenged Bandit Attaks / Banks To Commence Bio-metric Data Capture For Customers. / List Of Katsina State Indigenes Appointed By Buhari (Almost 34 people)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.